Basically took the factory system and upgraded it to match all the way through with red, pink, and purple currently. Green and Orange Coming. It's just a factory theme with os 6.1 icons recolored. Screenshots below. I will update as this becomes available for other devices. Currently only available for Bold OS6 in red, hot pink, and now purple also!

Enjoy!

Purchase Now At Mobihand or Crackberry Store for $1.49!

Any requests or suggestions please contact me.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by parkerstorm; 04-08-11 at 11:53 PM.
    04-06-11 11:57 PM
    added purple edition today! enjoy
    04-07-11 09:52 PM
    crappy theme
    Post your work so we can comment.......
    parkerstorm likes this.
    04-08-11 10:17 AM
    Post your work so we can comment.......
    I am assuming the fact that theme is not available for his 9330 is the reason why he finds it crappy!
    parkerstorm likes this.
    04-08-11 01:37 PM
    crappy theme
    i normally avoid responding to this type of message... but I have a few comments and questions regarding your response....

1. why was your crackberry login just created this month?
    seems strange one of your very first post would be attacking a theme thats not for your device in a forum thats not for you device.....

2. if by some rare occurrence, you actually are a customer (which I don't believe you are honestly) why didn't you ever contact me concerning what you consider to be "crappy" about this theme? once again... seems strange you went straight to a forum to respond before emailing. Most customers email first.

3. why would you waste your time to say a "factory" remake was crappy... take that up with rim, i didn't design it, i recolored it and added the new icons... once again, very strange.

I pride myself on great customer service and you can ask my customers who have had legitimate problems about my customer service. If you actually are a customer(your not) then please contact me next time you have a problem.
    04-08-11 05:56 PM
    What a fu##in moron.. Hahaha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 06:24 PM
    on another note... i released the caramel and green versions today.... (FOR THE BOLD OS6)
    04-08-11 10:42 PM
    Nice theme parkerstorm! Don't listen to the negative few who cannot even navigate to the correct forum for their device let alone download & install a theme. Your efforts are appreciated by those who matter. Keep up the good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 11:09 PM
    Basically took the factory system and upgraded it to match all the way through with red, pink, and purple currently. Green and Orange Coming. It's just a factory theme with os 6.1 icons recolored. Screenshots below. I will update as this becomes available for other devices. Currently only available for Bold OS6 in red, hot pink, and now purple also!

Enjoy!

Purchase Now At Mobihand or Crackberry Store for $1.49!

Any requests or suggestions please contact me.

Enjoy!
    Could please please please please pleas please please please.. Make one in gray as well.. I have been looking for something like this all along.. I hate the blue odd blue colour highlight on the stock theme homescreen..
    04-09-11 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD