---What gift for us in this summer?
    ---For me I wonder escape from all the noises and hot weather.Just like the song "Take me home country road" sung "country road ,take me home, to the place I belong ".
    ---And you will, I believe in, find this feeling in the theme"BriskPlus v3.0"
    ---It's wholly designed for this season and for your quiet heart.

Last summer we released a well-known product "Brisk".Many friends have given us good advices.During the year,we always try our best to improve the user experience.Now,BriskPlus v3.0 released.
    BriskPlus v3.0 is not just a upgrade version.We re-produced all the material.Joined our latest technology.Users can change the background of the incoming call screen and the active call screen.(Attention please:except 8900 and 9000 versions,System limit.Only can change the lockscreen background.)The background is the wallpaper that user set.We handwritten the SVG code for every BlackBerry phone.7,000 lines of code reduced to 600 lines.Improve the efficiency of code.Significant effect!!!More features and faster!We are confident that users will like this theme.

Features:
    Support:8520/8900/9000/9300/9630/9650/9700/9780/9800
    9800 landscape mode support.
    Change the active call and incoming call screen background by the wallpaper.(except 8900 and 9000 version)
    Change the lockscreen background by the wallpaper.
    22 customized icons for 85|89|90|93|96|97 versions,17 customized icons for 98 version.You can forget the applications list now.
    Calendar,Messages and Text messages list display on desktop.
    Click "0" to show the calendar list,
    Click "i" to show the customized icons list,
    Click "z" to show the top customized icons only,
    Click "escape" to hide all dock.
    Click "space" to the 23th application in the applications list.(9800 version:18th app.)
    Click "$" to SMS and MMS directly on the desktop.
    Click unread icons to messages,Click battery meter to options,Click signal meter to manage connections.
    The newly designed notification icon.
    Digital battery and Signal meter.
    Support the weather show and the profiles display on desktop.
    Clear font,user defined menu and message list font.
    Wallpaper friendly.
    No time lag and requires less memory.
    Free update.

Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 06-11-11 at 08:11 PM.
    Maseroche likes this.
    05-28-11 12:22 PM
    Good lord, I am in heaven!! Thank you so much for converting over

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Rose_MMDesign likes this.
    05-28-11 01:26 PM
    Good lord, I am in heaven!! Thank you so much for converting over

Thank you for your support!
    05-29-11 10:31 PM
    I had this for OS 5, is there a free upgrade to this for OS6?
    05-30-11 10:32 PM
    I had this for OS 5, is there a free upgrade to this for OS6?
    Thank you for your support!Storm 9500 support now!

BriskPlus v3.0 is not just a upgrade version.We re-produced all the material.Joined our latest technology.Users can change the background of the incoming call screen and the active call screen.(Attention please:except 8900 and 9000 versions,System limit.Only can change the lockscreen background.)The background is the wallpaper that user set.We handwritten the SVG code for every BlackBerry phone.7,000 lines of code reduced to 600 lines.Improve the efficiency of code.Significant effect!!!More features and faster!We are confident that users will like this theme.
    05-31-11 05:38 PM
    Just purchased and have a couple of suggestions - Weather icon can be about TWICE the size. It doesn't seem like anything else uses the space in that area, so a bigger icon would be great. Below the icon it would be great if it showed the icon name at all times. That way if used for a weather app, your conditions: cloudy, sunny, clear, etc. would be visible without having to focus on the icon.
    06-01-11 09:14 AM
    Just purchased and have a couple of suggestions - Weather icon can be about TWICE the size. It doesn't seem like anything else uses the space in that area, so a bigger icon would be great. Below the icon it would be great if it showed the icon name at all times. That way if used for a weather app, your conditions: cloudy, sunny, clear, etc. would be visible without having to focus on the icon.
    Thank you for your feedback.
    06-02-11 08:45 AM
    Finally repurchased the theme - and it was definitely worth the wait!! Love it all over again. This was always my favorite.

06-02-11 08:47 PM
    Just bought the theme.. Must say its the best I have used so far.. Small suggestions though.. It would be nice if the background of the "all applications" screen could be the same as the home screen wallpaper or just plain black.. And also it would be nice to have the option to just have the today area (without the top applications dock) on the home screen.. But all in all this theme rocks !
    06-02-11 11:22 PM
    Finally repurchased the theme - and it was definitely worth the wait!! Love it all over again. This was always my favorite.

Thank you for your support.We'll try our best to design themes.
    06-03-11 07:39 PM
    Just bought the theme.. Must say its the best I have used so far.. Small suggestions though.. It would be nice if the background of the "all applications" screen could be the same as the home screen wallpaper or just plain black.. And also it would be nice to have the option to just have the today area (without the top applications dock) on the home screen.. But all in all this theme rocks !
    Thank you for your feedback.We'll try our best.
    06-04-11 10:21 PM
    Because the system restriction,the background of the "all applications" screen could not be the same as the home screen wallpaper.
    06-06-11 11:01 AM

06-06-11 12:13 PM

Nice picture! +1 thanks~
    06-07-11 10:41 AM
    Because the system restriction,the background of the "all applications" screen could not be the same as the home screen wallpaper.
    Oh.. Thats Bad !
    But then would it be possible for you release a version where the background is just a plain dark / black colour ? I think that will match well with any wallpaper that would be used for the homescreen..
    06-08-11 10:16 AM
    Downloaded this theme yesterday and so far I'm very pleased with it! One small issue that I've noticed though, one sending multiple sms messages, I couldn't see the name of the senders after I chose them.
    06-09-11 04:51 AM
    Downloaded this theme yesterday and so far I'm very pleased with it! One small issue that I've noticed though, one sending multiple sms messages, I couldn't see the name of the senders after I chose them.
    Thank you for your feedback.
    06-10-11 01:45 PM
    Appworld support now!
    06-11-11 08:20 PM
    storm update now.
    06-13-11 08:00 PM
    I noticed with this theme that no matter how much I charge my phone the battery only goes to 9. Anyone else seeing this? Or it it my phone? I haven't noticed it with any other theme.

Still loving this one tho!

06-14-11 10:10 AM
    I noticed with this theme that no matter how much I charge my phone the battery only goes to 9. Anyone else seeing this? Or it it my phone? I haven't noticed it with any other theme.

Still loving this one tho!

"9" means 100%
    06-15-11 09:01 PM
    Oh hahaha well then I guess my phones ok! . I guess I assumed 10 was 100%. Thank you!

06-15-11 10:01 PM
    Oh hahaha well then I guess my phones ok! . I guess I assumed 10 was 100%. Thank you!

Thank you for your support!
    06-17-11 11:25 AM
    9670 will be supported!
    06-21-11 12:58 PM

I really like your wallpaper. Would you mind sharing it? TIA

06-21-11 04:13 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD