BerryHaunted
    • Custom Halloween Theme w/ 12-icon Home Screen (by app order)
    • OS7 Icons
    • Auto Dock (shows/hides on focus in/out) works with Universal Search/Dial from Home
    • Weather Slot (app screen icon 1)
    • Custom Halloween Themed Icon Focus
    • Halloween Wallpapers throughout
    • Small File Size
    • No transitions
    • No Web Links

Price: $1.99

Buy & Download

* Compatible with 8520 OS5, 8530 OS5, 8900 OS5, 8910 OS5, 8930 OS5, 8980 OS5, 9300 OS5/OS6, 9330 OS5/OS6, 9630 OS5, 9650 OS5/OS6, 9700 OS5/OS6 and 9780 OS6 *

Screenshots of 96xx OS6

andyahs and ThePinkChameleon like this.
    09-17-11 01:50 PM
    BerryHaunted
    • Custom Halloween Theme w/ 12-icon Home Screen (by app order)
    • OS7 Icons
    • Auto Dock (shows/hides on focus in/out) works with Universal Search/Dial from Home
    • Weather Slot (app screen icon 1)
    • Custom Halloween Themed Icon Focus
    • Halloween Wallpapers throughout
    • Small File Size
    • No transitions
    • No Web Links
    Nice Halloween theme and I wish more premium developers would not include web links in their themes as they mess up icons. Nice job!
    09-17-11 02:43 PM
    Nice Halloween theme and I wish more premium developers would not include web links in their themes as they mess up icons. Nice job!
    Thanks andyahs, and thanks for the "Like" also
    09-17-11 04:30 PM
    +1, this is a really nice looking Halloween theme JB !! i do plan on purchasing this one for myself In fact, i started "halloween theme" shopping today and when i stopped into CB i was happy to see you posted this !! I love the home screen wp you've put into the theme

i will post ss's for you when i do get it
    JB Designs likes this.
    09-17-11 05:38 PM
    +1, this is a really nice looking Halloween theme JB !! i do plan on purchasing this one for myself In fact, i started "halloween theme" shopping today and when i stopped into CB i was happy to see you posted this !! I love the home screen wp you've put into the theme

i will post ss's for you when i do get it
    Thanks P1nkD1am0nds! I was worried it might be a little early to publish the theme, but was also afraid to put it off because I know how I am.. out of sight, out of mind LOL!But I figured I would go ahead with it since I've enjoyed having it on my phone the last few days, even if it isn't quite October yet

But I do hope you enjoy it, and thanks for the "Thanks"
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-17-11 07:03 PM
    Jb, its NEVER too early for Halloween lol - it happens to be one of my fave holidays !!
    So, I just dwld and set the theme, and WoW !! This is sooo cute, from the orange highlight bar, down to the spider web on the app screen and the little spider & bats on the focus for the icons !! This is perfect & exactly what I was looking for !! Thanks for this

I like the themes default wp so much, I just couldn't bring myself to set one of my Halloween wps yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    JB Designs likes this.
    09-17-11 08:07 PM
    Jb, its NEVER too early for Halloween lol - it happens to be one of my fave holidays !!
    So, I just dwld and set the theme, and WoW !! This is sooo cute, from the orange highlight bar, down to the spider web on the app screen and the little spider & bats on the focus for the icons !! This is perfect & exactly what I was looking for !! Thanks for this

I like the themes default wp so much, I just couldn't bring myself to set one of my Halloween wps yet
    It's always been one of my fav holidays too so I was pretty excited to make my first Halloween theme. Now that I've been getting such positive feedback, I'm even more excited about it, and want to make another LOL!

I'm really happy that you like it, and thanks for sharing the screenshots. I love the weather slot icon too, looks very cute
    09-17-11 08:50 PM
    It's always been one of my fav holidays too so I was pretty excited to make my first Halloween theme. Now that I've been getting such positive feedback, I'm even more excited about it, and want to make another LOL!

I'm really happy that you like it, and thanks for sharing the screenshots. I love the weather slot icon too, looks very cute
    I'm so glad to hear your getting positive feed back, as you should !! I think its such a great theme for Halloween !! In fact, one of my sons saw it on my bb last night and said, "oh mom, is that a halloween theme you put on your ph? it looks cool"

Thank you, the icon i have in the ocd slot is actually my BatEx icon Thats one of the few LuJuCa, fellow CB member, made and posted in the BattEx thread
    09-18-11 08:25 AM
    09-18-11 10:34 AM
    Thanks for the additional screenshot, the wallpaper looks good
    09-18-11 10:53 AM

bw set: weathering the storm halloween version by BT
    JB Designs likes this.
    09-30-11 07:33 AM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    JB Designs likes this.
    09-30-11 01:53 PM
    Oh they're so cute! I don't know which one I like better now LoL! But I'm thinking we make a pretty good team

BTW, how did you get the weather in the bottom right? That's pretty slick too!
    09-30-11 04:39 PM
    Oh they're so cute! I don't know which one I like better now LoL! But I'm thinking we make a pretty good team

BTW, how did you get the weather in the bottom right? That's pretty slick too!
    thx JB !! i had a hard time deciding wps on setting the ss's up LOL !!

the weather you see in the bottom right corner is a weather widget app by NikkiSoft called "QuickWeather" it's able to be put anywhere on your homescreen and you can use custom weather sets with the app as well
    QuickWeather - Weather widget for your homescreen! Small, Fast and Customizeable! - News & Weather BlackBerry Software
    JB Designs likes this.
    09-30-11 05:30 PM
    thx JB !! i had a hard time deciding wps on setting the ss's up LOL !!

the weather you see in the bottom right corner is a weather widget app by NikkiSoft called "QuickWeather" it's able to be put anywhere on your homescreen and you can use custom weather sets with the app as well
    I know how you feel, so many great walls, so little time LoL

Thanks for the info on QuickWeather as well. I'm surprised to have never heard of it before. Then again, that is one thing I do love about BlackBerry, there's something new to learn everyday. But I know I went through numerous weather apps trying to find one I liked, then I got lucky and won a copy of BerryWeather. So in love with that app, and the extra icons just make it even more addicting

Thanks again, and I hope you have a great weekend!
    09-30-11 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD