• OS7 Icons
    • 9 Mini-icon Hidden Dock (+/- to show/hide)*
    • Weather Slot in Banner
    • Wallpaper Friendly
    • Stock Fonts
    • Custom Colored Highlights/Cursors
    • No Transitions/Animations for smoother operation
    PERFORM A DEVICE RESET AFTER INSTALL
    * Some applications have the new message indicator (*) embedded within the app itself and therefore it can not be adjusted/modified.

Price: $1.99
    Buy & Download OTA

Compatible with 8900 OS5, 8910 OS5, 8930 OS5, 8980 OS5, 9630 OS5, 9650 OS5/OS6 & 9700 OS5/OS6 devices ONLY

UPDATE 06/30/2011

There have been a couple version updates to this theme, just to let everyone know in the event MobiHand doesn't notify you.

Version Update 1.1
    - Modified Lock Screen wallpaper to be user defined

Version Update 1.2
    - Resolved navigation issue which causes device to freeze
    - Added date to home banner

UPDATE 07/03/2011

As of today this theme is no longer available for device model 9780 OS6 due to an issue with cut off fonts in the messages list.

I as well as a few other theme developers have looked into this issue and a solution has yet to be found. As such I don't feel it appropriate to continue releasing the theme for the 9780.

I apologize for the inconvenience and should I find a resolution to the issue in the future, I will post an update to that effect.
    Last edited by JavaBrat; 07-15-11 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Updated version; Updated version; updated compatibility
    06-29-11 02:48 PM
    Just bought the new theme and I love it. Although I am still having the same problem with the font being too large in the email and SMS app. The time still doesn't show.
    07-02-11 11:56 PM
    Just bought the new theme and I love it. Although I am still having the same problem with the font being too large in the email and SMS app. The time still doesn't show.
    One of my testers is helping me look into the issue right now, so I will get back to you as soon as possible and hopefully with a solution
    07-03-11 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD