This theme has been out (see 9700 or 9650 forum), just forgot to make a post in the 9780 forum!

check out berryfication editor rezn's review of TINT here!
    bbt's TINT by bbt Designs | Berryfication Review!

Hey everyone!

With my third theme I wanted to create something with a little more color, but maintain a high level of functionality and flexibility. I incorporated the feedback I've gotten from my first two themes and have skinned the callscreens, appscreen and combined sms/messages in the today area. Also, I am offering multiple color versions, as I've gotten requests for this as well. I may add a fourth color, crimson/red at a later date.

On the homescreen TINT has a robust options panel and two docks that total 14 icons accessible from the homescreen! The first dock has 6 icons of icon text, the second dock has 8 icons, picking up where the first dock left off.

There is also a pretty slick custom coded animation for the show/hide function of the today area I think you're going to enjoy!

Some unique features of TINT:
    • Highly wallpaper friendly - with dock and today hidden only one banner along the bottom will be visible!
    • Functional - on 9000/89/96/9700 versions there are 6 calendar items, 3 sms and 2 messages in unique swipable today area as seen on slate and metro (swipe trackpad right from calendar to get to sms/messages, and left to get back)
    • 2 docks - one with 6 icons of text, and another with 8 icons of icons
    • Highly flexible design - hideable today, hideable weather, hideable docks, hideable banners
    • Options panel on homescreen with 6 colors - pink, red, blue, purple, grey and brown - and 4 opacity levels - 0%, 60%, 75%, 90%
    • Subtle color tint throughout the OS in menus, buttons, callscreens, appscreen and homescreen
    • Custom animation on show/hide function of today area
    • Multiple color schemes available (blue, coral or purple)
    • Regular versions (not black) have customizable fonts
    • Custom made icons
      Handcoded svg means it is fast and clean, and comes in at under 1 MB in size!
    Here are some screens of TINT:

There are 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = BBM
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = Slot 15 in application list
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options

Homescreen feature shortcuts:
    • * (alt+a) shows 6 icon text dock, # (alt+q) hides it
    • - (alt+i) shows 8 icon dock, # (alt+q) hides it
    • caps+Z shows weather slot in bottom left corner, caps+X hides it
    • + (alt+o) shows options panel, # or * hides it
    • G shows today area, H hides it (Calendar<-SWIPE->SMS and Messages)

And TINT comes in multiple versions, to fit your needs!
    Blacked out in Blue, coral or purple (see above screenshots)
    Default White in Blue, coral or purple (see above screenshots)

Links are up!

Let me know what you think, and feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!

bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    MADBRADNYC and anon(1308230) like this.
    03-09-11 05:52 PM
    This theme looks good, and its great to have all the color options...
    blackberrytourer likes this.
    03-09-11 06:37 PM
    +1. Thank you. Great Theme!
    03-10-11 01:47 AM
    You put a lot of thought and detail into this. Truly, a great job!
    03-10-11 04:36 AM
    After playing around with it, I like it, though I cannot hide the Calendar/Messages (Today) feature. I've tried every combo of alt+H, aA+h, h, alt+aA+H, and even mashed alt + every key on the keyboard. (Either nothing happens, or "Help" is launched.)

Other than that, perfect theme. Fast, gorgeous (I bought the Black Coral version) Not sure I'll use it if I can't get the Today feature to hide, but I really like having the 6 text icons!

Oh, and this theme is compatible with the "icons under text" .cod file some of us have installed...I've found with many themes, they are unusable with this .cod installation, and the icons become mini icons with no text, but this one retains the text under icons
    03-10-11 05:24 AM
    After playing around with it, I like it, though I cannot hide the Calendar/Messages (Today) feature. I've tried every combo of alt+H, aA+h, h, alt+aA+H, and even mashed alt + every key on the keyboard. (Either nothing happens, or "Help" is launched.)

Other than that, perfect theme. Fast, gorgeous (I bought the Black Coral version) Not sure I'll use it if I can't get the Today feature to hide, but I really like having the 6 text icons!

Oh, and this theme is compatible with the "icons under text" .cod file some of us have installed...I've found with many themes, they are unusable with this .cod installation, and the icons become mini icons with no text, but this one retains the text under icons
    From the product page:

OS6 non-touch devices unique shortcuts:
    **Hideable today area
    --hide (ESCAPE), show (3)

**Hideable weather slot (reflects first slot)
    --hide (8), show (7)
    --Launch Universal Search (s)
    03-10-11 07:08 AM
    Maybe it's me, but I don't customized fonts in my screens on the white version like it says I should.
    03-10-11 12:24 PM
    From the product page:

OS6 non-touch devices unique shortcuts:
    **Hideable today area
    --hide (ESCAPE), show (3)

**Hideable weather slot (reflects first slot)
    --hide (8), show (7)
    --Launch Universal Search (s)
    Yes! You rock! Thank you.
    03-13-11 03:43 AM
    Maybe it's me, but I don't customized fonts in my screens on the white version like it says I should.
    Font in Messages list seems not to handle customizable font size very well. The only way to work around this is to disable the ability for users to customize the font via settings on the device. But as elsewhere on the device the font settings are reflected well, it seemed best to keep the option. As a theme builder there is nothing I can really do about that unfortunately until RIM releases a fix/update theme builder. You will find this issue with any theme that allows customizable font size and has a non-stock highlight color/image.

Let me know if you have any other questions! Hope I explained this clearly.

Best,

Bbt
    03-16-11 03:15 PM
    bought this as well. nice work as usual, bbt. now have your Slate, Metro, and Tint themes.
    03-19-11 10:45 PM
    thank you! love to hear that you're enjoying the themes, hoping to have some new ones out soon
    03-28-11 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD