...When i now try to get the today screen to show again with the shortcut 'g' nothing happens. What am i doing wrong?
    You just need to read the description of the theme on the download page for OS6 non-touch devices, or at least just read through the first 10 posts on the first page of this thread. It's only 2 pages currently. I will quote this again:
    ...its not a bug, he changed all the hotkeys which were causing conflicts. its still there here is a list of the new hotkeys.
    *change shortcut to open today area to "3" (alt+R) instead of "G" to fix conflict
    *change shortcut to close today area to ESCAPE (button right of trackpad) instead of "H" to fix conflict
    *change shortcut to show weather slot to "7" (alt+Z) instead of "Z" to fix conflict
    change shortcut to hide weather slot to "8" (alt+X) instead of "X" to fix conflict
    *added shortcut "s" to launch Universal Search function!
    Hope this helps.
    blackberrytourer likes this.
    02-22-11 11:41 PM
    They swapped out my theme. Got the white with default icons now. Only reason I got the custom icons is due to the fact I wanted something different. Very happy they switched it out for me. Best theme out there.
    03-06-11 09:00 AM
    thank you! brad thanks for helping out as always can't appreciate it more

glad to hear you're enjoying the theme!
    03-08-11 01:20 PM
    brad thanks for helping out as always can't appreciate it more

glad to hear you're enjoying the theme!
    For Sure Bro. This theme is kickin' like Bruce Lee!!!
    03-08-11 02:14 PM
    haha thanks brad!
    03-16-11 02:59 PM
    How do I change the tint and opacity ? I don't see the lil gear type icon that gloss has, so I'm lost.

Can anyone help?

And yes I bought the right version but didn't find this thread in the section for my 8530
    03-19-11 01:12 PM
    Go to page 1 on this post and it shows everything there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-11 01:17 PM
    Got it thanks... For some reason I missed it the 1st couple of times I read it.
    03-19-11 01:22 PM
    bbt, after using Tint, Metro, and Slate, this remains to be my favourite theme. Is there any way you can make the notification icons on the homescreen clickable?
    03-19-11 10:46 PM
    first theme i ever bought here in this site, and it's worth every dollar. Im not the type to spend on themes because i'd rather use the money for utility apps but you know what this theme is an exception! Good job
    Last edited by tkwolf; 03-30-11 at 09:15 AM.
    03-29-11 07:25 PM
    bbt, after using Tint, Metro, and Slate, this remains to be my favourite theme. Is there any way you can make the notification icons on the homescreen clickable?
    for simplicity purposes on keyboard versions of this theme i probably won't, simply because you can press the shortcut "m" to access messages anyway when dial from homescreen is disabled and "caps (aA) M" when it is enabled.

first theme i ever bought here in this site, and it's worth every dollar. Im not the type to spend on themes because i'd rather use the money for utility apps but you know what this theme is an exception! Good job
    thank you! that means a lot to hear since i'm going for functionality and flexibility, especially from a non-themes guy!
    04-09-11 02:26 PM
    Is there anyway to expand the weather text slot so the words don't get cut off?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 05:47 PM
    I got the black theme with gray fonts! Really brilliant theme but i stopped using it cos of one thing:

CAN YOU MAYBE FIX THIS? The gray fonts are just bad especially on BBM and meterberry. A part of me's telling me i should have gotten the white version but it's too late unless youre willing to provide me with an ota link to the white one for free.

Also, for my social feeds, i can't see a thing cos the bg is black and the font colour's black too!

Here's a screen shot:

Last edited by tkwolf; 04-17-11 at 05:19 AM.
    04-17-11 05:09 AM
    Is there anyway to expand the weather text slot so the words don't get cut off?
    The weather text is limited to a certain width so as not to conflict with the date/weather so if it gets too long the app cuts it off. There's really not much i can do since it is already as wide as I could make it.

I got the black theme with gray fonts! Really brilliant theme but i stopped using it cos of one thing:
    CAN YOU MAYBE FIX THIS? The gray fonts are just bad especially on BBM and meterberry. A part of me's telling me i should have gotten the white version but it's too late unless youre willing to provide me with an ota link to the white one for free.
    Also, for my social feeds, i can't see a thing cos the bg is black and the font colour's black too! [/IMG]
    Hey wolf,

As detailed in the product description for social feeds users non black versions are recommended. The grey fonts in bbm will be fixed by setting in options to no borders (not bubbles or stripes) as detailed in the description as well. Some os6 versions of bbm may not have this option but there's really nothing I can do about that as it's controlled by the system. The grey on black is to support visibility on both black backgrounds and white backgrounds, as some system-controlled apps have white backgrounds.

Hope I explained this well! Let me know if you have any other questions, and feel free to email me at [email protected]

Best

Bbt
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 04-17-11 at 01:57 PM.
    04-17-11 01:53 PM
    Thanks i just requested under my account to swap to the white version. My request is currently being processed.
    04-17-11 09:06 PM
    Thanks i just requested under my account to swap to the white version. My request is currently being processed.
    No problem, they are usually good at resolving it pretty quickly. Let me know if it takes too long and I'll be able to take care of it for you.

Best,

Bbt
    04-29-11 07:32 PM
    No problem, they are usually good at resolving it pretty quickly. Let me know if it takes too long and I'll be able to take care of it for you.

Best,

Bbt
    i already got the white version. thanks! the white one's a charm. i usually switch between aura and slate
    04-30-11 12:28 AM
    i already got the white version. thanks! the white one's a charm. i usually switch between aura and slate
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the themes tk! These two and metro are my favorites

Thanks so much!

Bbt
    05-05-11 07:58 PM
    Got Slate White on BlackBerry AppWorld after reading about people making successful swaps for other versions because I wasn't sure what icon set I wanted. Little did I know that it's not possible to make a swap if you buy from App World. What a shame! No offence, but the custom icons look terrible when placed with the icons from other apps.

A note out to those who wants OS6 icons, get it from Mobihand.
    Last edited by ashrobo; 05-11-11 at 08:25 AM.
    05-11-11 08:18 AM
    You can try to request from blackberrytourer
    He'll probably be glad to help you out with the swapping
    05-11-11 10:05 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD