Check out the review of Aura by berryfication editor rezn.
    Aura by bbt Designs | Berryfication

Thanks again rezn!

Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce the release of Aura! A highly intuitive theme.

Let your device's potential shine through. Aura is easy to use and full of features, allowing you to hide nearly everything from the homescreen simply by navigating to the hide and show arrows.

Bbt's Signature Options Panel and Dynamic Today means Aura is highly customizable and functional. And as always, Aura was handcoded, meaning it is fast and snappy.

Features:
    * Easy to use.
    * Entirely flexible homescreen, just click the arrows!
    * Hideable weather slot, hideable sliding dock and today area.
    * Dynamic today area - swipe left/right to reveal more items.
    * Banner is clickable - notifications, clock, signal, battery and profile!
    * Crisp, high-quality graphics.
    * Bbt's Options Panel lets you customize the color and transparency of your homescreen!
    * Available with OS6.1 icons or custom icons.
    * Hand-coded homescreen means Aura is fast, flexible and clean!
    Aura:

There are also 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = BBM
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = Slot 10 in application list
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options

Dynamic Hideable Today Area:
    • 3 (alt+R) reveals, Escape (back button) hides
    • Swipe right from Calendar to get to SMS and Messages!

Aura comes in multiple versions!
    Blacked out with 6.1 or custom icons
    Default White with 6.1 or custom icons

Links are up!

Let me know what you think, and feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!

bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 04-26-11 at 10:34 PM.
    04-16-11 04:54 AM
    I'm excited to try this, I love blacked-out themes, and thus far, you've been the only quality themer to do them (Metro's "colorful" was gorgeous)
    04-16-11 08:41 AM
    04-16-11 08:56 AM
    04-16-11 09:49 PM
    I'm excited to try this, I love blacked-out themes, and thus far, you've been the only quality themer to do them (Metro's "colorful" was gorgeous)
    What do you mean by 'Blacked out' themes?
    04-16-11 11:20 PM
    04-16-11 11:37 PM
    See this screenshot.

04-17-11 12:08 AM
    04-17-11 09:12 AM
    Thank you! Very glad to hear you're liking the themes . I love blacked out themes as well, they're always the versions I use!

See lak's post below, basically the black versions of my themes have black backgrounds. Non-black are regular white backgrounds with black font.

See this screenshot.
    Thanks lak Cool shot by the way!
    And andy as always beautiful shots.. I don't know where you find these wallpapers but I've got a few you've posted in that wallpaper thread on my phone. Simply beautiful!
    04-17-11 07:04 PM
    Is there anyway to change the font in BBM to black on the blacked out version?

Good theme btw
    04-18-11 06:53 PM
    I just bought this theme! Really is good!

blackberrytourer likes this.
    04-19-11 09:58 AM
    I finally picked this one up and I freakin love it. My only suggestions if you will would be maybe some how have the date show up if you elect to hide the weather slot, and have the top notifications bar change colors and textures. Great work again bbt. I can't wait for the next one.
    04-19-11 10:22 AM
    Thaks a lot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 12:24 PM
    I finally picked this one up and I freakin love it. My only suggestions if you will would be maybe some how have the date show up if you elect to hide the weather slot, and have the top notifications bar change colors and textures. Great work again bbt. I can't wait for the next one.
    good idea, and a slightly larger clock font wont be good too
    04-20-11 10:18 AM
    Is anyone else having an issue where all icons show as os6.1 except the calendar? For some odd reason i have the os6 calendar icon...I have done a battery pull, I deleted and re-installed, nothing works and it's beginning to get to me...

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it, thanks!
    04-21-11 02:01 PM
    Is anyone else having an issue where all icons show as os6.1 except the calendar? For some odd reason i have the os6 calendar icon...I have done a battery pull, I deleted and re-installed, nothing works and it's beginning to get to me...

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it, thanks!
    That is an issue with the beta build of TB not the theme.
    04-21-11 02:21 PM
    The first version that came out was fine, 6.1 icon was there. Then I did the update which i regret heavily because now this bs which there seems no way around. I tried to dl that again off my email but link expired, what a **** off.
    04-21-11 03:20 PM
    The first version that came out was fine, 6.1 icon was there. Then I did the update which i regret heavily because now this bs which there seems no way around. I tried to dl that again off my email but link expired, what a **** off.
    A couple of battery pulls would have done the same thing in the first version.
    04-21-11 03:34 PM
    Just wanted to say thank you for this theme! You only pay for one, but its like you get 5 out of it

I'm also loving that I can customize my own fonts in the menus, guess that means no more theme builder bug!
    04-22-11 08:09 PM
    Just wanted to say thank you for this theme! You only pay for one, but its like you get 5 out of it I'm also loving that I can customize my own fonts in the menus, guess that means no more theme builder bug!
    thanks EG! I love customization myself

I'm so glad you're loving the theme!
    04-29-11 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD