Moving as free as a hot air balloon, Aloft allows you to access your favorite apps and utilities quickly and easily.

There is a large 15 icon dock which is key activated. Pressing the 0 (zero) will make the dock visible and the ESCAPE key will hide it and expose your wallpaper. The custom side banner is not only home for the clock, date and normal blackberry meters but also has 2 slots for your weather icon and favorite application. (Works best if "Dial from Homescreen" is OFF)

Space opens QuickLaunch
    $ opens SMS

AVAILABLE FOR OS5 & OS6

PURCHASE HERE FOR $.99

04-09-11 08:31 PM
    Please stop wasting your time on producing themes spreading your crap all over the forums, every theme you create purely sucks. Sorry man, you just don't have it... no offense, just don't want you to waste your time. Spend more time with your kids.
    Let's see a theme you created if you can do better.
    04-10-11 01:58 AM
    Where did HeXa Decimal's comment go? Who removed it? He is entitled to his opinion. I want to know what sucks about it. Please elaborate........
    04-10-11 07:23 AM
    I purchased this theme and received an email from Mobihand that it was upgraded and OS 6.1 icons were removed. Why?
    04-13-11 04:33 PM
    As per RIM.... If you want to keep the 6.1 icons, don't upgrade! Lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-13-11 04:35 PM
    Too late for me. I had uninstalled the theme and installed something else.
    04-13-11 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD