Aeternum by BBThemes

Aeternum utilises the standard layout of your device, with either a ZEN layout for OS5 devices and below, or the BlackBerry 6 layout for devices running BlackBerry 6

*** As soon as Theme Studio 6.0 is out of Beta, you will get updated version of this theme for OS6 devices. While still in beta you may experience some bugs in OS 6.0 theme. ***

*** Compatible devices ***
    9800 OS6
    9780 OS6
    9700 OS5 and OS6
    9670 OS6
    9650 OS5 and OS6
    9630 OS4.7 and OS5
    9300 / 9330 OS5 and OS6
    9100 / 9105 OS5 and OS6
    8900 OS4.6 and OS5
    8520 / 8530 OS5
    8520 OS4.6

Nomrla price $3.99
    Sales price $1.99 - sales until end of Feburary

Buy Aeternum Now

Dont forget to reboot your device after theme activtaion
    02-04-11 12:33 PM
    Just a warning to my fellow members, I purchased this Theme not noticing that it has the annoying UI Bar of All, Media, Frequent, Favorites, etc

I only realised that later on.

Wasted purchase for me as I cannot live with that bar.

Oh well, it wasn't expensive.....will just put it aside hoping they will release another version without that bar
    02-04-11 01:43 PM
    Aeternum utilises the standard layout of your device, with either a ZEN layout for OS5 devices and below, or the BlackBerry 6 layout for devices running BlackBerry 6
    Just a warning to my fellow members, I purchased this Theme not noticing that it has the annoying UI Bar of All, Media, Frequent, Favorites, etc

I only realised that later on.

Wasted purchase for me as I cannot live with that bar.

Oh well, it wasn't expensive.....will just put it aside hoping they will release another version without that bar
    its very clearly stated in the description, and shown in the images, but thanks for your feedback
    02-04-11 02:00 PM
    its very clearly stated in the description, and shown in the images, but thanks for your feedback

Please don't get me wrong, I love this theme. I just didn't see the bar in the images I was too excited when I saw the images and immediately bought it.

I would really really appreciate it if you can just remove that bar and give me another download link.

Would be nice to give the options you know?

Thanks alot for understanding.
    02-04-11 02:20 PM
    02-06-11 12:40 PM
    Is there any chance that you can make an update to have it without the sliding UI bar?

That would be great and ill be an avid fan of your themes
    02-06-11 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD