02-04-11 02:40 AM
    02-04-11 04:16 PM
    Thanks.....ill try it out for a day, if i like it, ill definately buy it

I wish all theme developers were like u allowing free trials as many times the theme looks good but isn't as good when u try it

cheers man
    02-04-11 04:30 PM
    Tried it, not my cup of tea, thanks for the demo though
    02-04-11 04:53 PM
    trial worked
    02-04-11 06:47 PM
    Tried it out. It's not for me but it is a good looking theme. Thanks for the trial.
    02-04-11 08:17 PM
    Tried but didn't like it, thanks for the trial though...
    02-05-11 09:02 AM
    in the full version are you able to change the WHOLE WP or just whats beside the grass WP i noticed that it didnt switch the whole wp in the trial and the icons beside the social feeds on the top scroll didnt work is that just for show or whats up?
    02-07-11 12:42 AM
    Best theme I have EVER bought. A couple of requests though: can you change the social feeds and browser icons? They're not really aesthetically pleasing (especially the low res social feeds "widget") . Also, I'm not sure if this was specific to the trial but can you make it so when you scroll through the wall paper, it remain static (and make it user defineable). Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-11 03:14 PM
    Best theme I have EVER bought. A couple of requests though: can you change the social feeds and browser icons? They're not really aesthetically pleasing (especially the low res social feeds "widget") . Also, I'm not sure if this was specific to the trial but can you make it so when you scroll through the wall paper, it remain static (and make it user defineable). Thank you!

thanks john. glad you like our theme
    we're developing new projects (TAT) & hopefully will release a brand new playberry update which will have new animation & looks. ill keep in mind about your request. thanks again
    02-15-11 04:33 PM
    thanks john. glad you like our theme
    we're developing new projects (TAT) & hopefully will release a brand new playberry update which will have new animation & looks. ill keep in mind about your request. thanks again
    Ok, the full version JUST came frim crackberry. -_- most of those complaints are a thing of the past (besides the pixely social feeds thing ) great theme

02-16-11 04:31 PM
    MiniBook (Playberry) Theme Now Available at BlackBerry App World

BlackBerry App World - Mini Book Theme
    02-20-11 06:35 PM
    Does any 1 know when will the playbook be released in DUBAI ???

thnxs
    03-29-11 12:43 PM
    do you know when will the blackberry PLAYBOOK be released in dubai ?
    03-29-11 12:44 PM
    do you know when will the blackberry PLAYBOOK be released in dubai ?
    Why are you asking in the thread of a theme??
    03-29-11 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD