THE MOST UNIQUE BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK INSPIRED THEME EVER!!!

Five sliding panels give the user access to everything from at-a-glance today information (messages, calendar, BlackBerry Messenger, Phone call logs and Text messages) to favorite applications (slot8-slot15) to the FIRST EVER customizable sliding panel, PERFECT for BERRYWEATHER wallpaper (app not included).

A hidden dock reveals slots2-7 and an OCD slot on the top banner (slot1) offers the most customization possible!

The theme also affords the user the ability to hide all of the functions to view the wallpaper background.

With two versions available (ADVANVCED and LITE) this theme is PERFCET for users of all skill levels.

The LITE version is quick and easy to setup and enjoy. The main wallpaper (the large wallpaper seen with docks and panels hidden) is the beautiful green grass wallpaper familiar to PLAYBOOK fans. The center panel (slot16 when activated) is the wallpaper you select in theme options.

The ADVANCED version requires a little setup prior to launching the theme.
    (point web browser toward FOLDER ZIP to download a preset zip file (easily unzipped with a pc or FILESCOUT application on your BlackBerry)

Alternately create a folder on the main directory of your SDCard named Highlander_6.1 (note the capital H and underscore) place your favorite 480x360 image inthis folder. Rename the image my_wall1.png (no capital letters and note the underscore) THE FILE MUST BE A .PNG (renaming the file extension will show an error, but will not harm the file)

**to create a folder on your SDCARD open the FILES application on your BlackBerry. Choose File Folders>Media Card>PRESS MENU BUTTON>New Folder>Highlander_6.1>OK**

**to copy an already existing image to the new folder open the PICTURES application and select the image you would like>PRESS MENU BUTTON>Copy>ESCAPE to application screen>open FILES application once again>File Folders>Media Card>Highlander_6.1>PRESS MENU BUTTON>Paste**

**to rename the image open the folder>highlight the image>PRESS MENU BUTTON>Rename>my_wall.png>**NOTE** if renaming a file extension to .png an error WILL show, but, no damage to the file nor the device will happen...select OK.

A quick reboot (recommended) or switching themes and back will apply the changes.

**HOTKEYS for BOLD/TOUR/STYLE**
    (recommend turning off 'dial from homescreen')

z - shows panels (hides dock)
    + (alt+O) shows dock (hides panels)
    - (alt+I) hides all
    @ - PROFILES
    r - CLOCK
    X - (SHIFT+x) - BatteryEX (not included...highly recommended)
    $ - SMS and MMS (must have $ designated as currency key)
    e - MEDIA FOLDER
    q - QUICKLAUNCH (not included...highly recommended)
    j - MANAGE CONNECTIONS
    k - PASSWORD LOCK
    s - UNIVERSAL SEARCH (OS6 ONLY)

HIGHLANDER_6.1 480x360 OS6 ADVANCED
    Last edited by dcburke789; 04-12-11 at 01:14 AM.
    04-12-11 12:45 AM
    check it

04-12-11 12:54 AM
    Where are the links ?
    04-12-11 01:05 AM
    Where are the links ?
    in the OP! I just edited it
    04-12-11 01:12 AM
    Amazing theme!!

04-12-11 08:59 PM
    04-13-11 11:31 AM
    Nice shots Andy!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-13-11 02:18 PM
    04-14-11 09:05 AM
    Why is this theme being removed from all stores?
    04-22-11 11:57 AM
    Big brother RIM...
    04-22-11 09:41 PM
    Interesting so what, stolen theme? Cod abailable out there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-11 01:10 AM
    Stolen theme?? lololol .. no man - they pulled almost all themes using 6.1 icons.. BUT - dont worry -- there is something new in the works - bigger .. better .. wayy more awesome. Stay Tuned!
    04-26-11 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD