Hey guys,

Today i made a new theme :P

Anyways it has OS7 icons but it is OS5 Styled ....

So you have 6 icons at the bottom, you click the Blackberry Button to access the menu etc. !!!

Hope you all like it

Download link - http://mybbota.com/download.php?id=9376

My Website - Blackberry On Your Tip's - The #1 Website For Blackberry User's And Themer'sBlackberry On Your Tip's - The #1 Website For Blackberry User's And Themer's
    Last edited by Tinsel; 07-30-11 at 02:29 PM.
    alfons1 likes this.
    07-30-11 04:53 AM
    this themes is premature.. the trays is just like freeze.. because u can not move left or right... and i still have problem with deleting this themes. i can not delete this themes completely.. it keep says error when deleting it.. and it have transparent home screen. so you maybe want to rename this theme with clear OS 7 but OS 5 Style..
    07-31-11 11:56 AM
    this themes is premature.. the trays is just like freeze.. because u can not move left or right... and i still have problem with deleting this themes. i can not delete this themes completely.. it keep says error when deleting it.. and it have transparent home screen. so you maybe want to rename this theme with clear OS 7 but OS 5 Style..
    To avoid missunderstandings: you already know, that the OS5 wasnt able to offer different trays right or left- its a static dock! (Thats the progress and difference of OS6-moveable and selectable trays)... And in which way you've tried to delete the theme? Directly from the desktop or in the deep of the menu (app-administration)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-11 12:11 PM
    To avoid missunderstandings: you already know, that the OS5 wasnt able to offer different trays right or left- its a static dock! (Thats the progress and difference of OS6-moveable and selectable trays)... And in which way you've tried to delete the theme? Directly from the desktop or in the deep of the menu (app-administration)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    when i say freeze it mean that i can not move my selection from one icon to the other icon. not from all to frequent or download. i know this is OS5 style which means no sliding dock. my selection just stay blue in message icon even after battery pull. i deleted from options > device > application management..
    anon2100101 likes this.
    08-01-11 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD