I like the overall look of OS6, just without the views. I have no wish to go back to anything OS5-like. Any themes like that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 10:15 AM
    With the recent release of theme builder that supports the 9780 you will see more and more themes become available for it. Just keep an eye on the 9780Themes Forum and I'm sure you'll find something you like.
    01-31-11 11:04 AM
    This is what you need bro: http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/si...s-free-580066/

And it's free
    01-31-11 12:03 PM
    That theme is good, but it loses the notifications drop down bar on top which I use. Is it hard to make a theme EXACTLY OS6 but without the sides?
    02-01-11 09:48 AM
    i'm gonna say...yup, anything like this? os 6 just minus the slider.
    02-01-11 09:28 PM
    Nobody made a theme exactly like the original os6 without the sliders views?
    05-05-11 05:38 PM
    Even a pay one will do...just bought the 9870 and going mad!!!
    05-05-11 05:41 PM
    I don't think it's possible. Even if you were to rebuild the entire home screen, including drop down today screen, icons, scrolling, etc, it still would have a 'main menu' because of the way ThemeBuilder works. You either have a theme with a completely custom home screen PLUS a main screen a la OS5, or you have BB6.
    05-05-11 08:33 PM
    I don't think it's possible. Even if you were to rebuild the entire home screen, including drop down today screen, icons, scrolling, etc, it still would have a 'main menu' because of the way ThemeBuilder works. You either have a theme with a completely custom home screen PLUS a main screen a la OS5, or you have BB6.
    I sent you a pm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-11 08:41 PM
    I'm not convinced, you made a theme like OS5 I would like the same but with OS6 icons.

Anyway I bought your theme GestureBB Seven because you took time to bother answering me.

I was gonna PM you that it's real trouble to go to the site register and pay but thank god there is paypal which I already went trough the pain of registering so I finally bought it.
    05-06-11 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD