it is the same version it's just that the notifications don't show up when i linked it first, just download it again, and the app with four colors is an email from Ebay
    Downloaded again. Thanks for the fast replies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    04-21-11 03:27 PM
    your theme is awesome. thanks for letting it be free.
    04-22-11 12:26 AM
    i didn't include the carrier (i didn't want it) it's a squeeze getting them all in, and i haven't named the theme anything.

http://www.blackberryempire.com/them...ckberry6_1.jad
    Tq very much I like the 10 big clock with carrier network display on top, I like 9 icon also but can yu make carrier display replace the message notification position? http://img23.imageshack.us/i/9icons3g.jpg/

04-22-11 01:26 AM
    Thanks for the really great theme it's just what i was looking for.
    04-22-11 07:30 AM
    Any chance of adding a hidden dock verdion?
    04-22-11 10:26 AM
    Thanx for the theme! Can you or somebody send the wallpaper "Blackberry Boys Club" please ? In Jpeg format and other format if its possible ? Thannx Guyys.
    Email me : [email protected]
    France.

04-26-11 02:30 PM
    Hi xTALIBANx,

Check out the attached 9+1 icons with the BIG clock theme.

The date displayed under the big clock is truncated. Anyway to resolve this?

Thanks.
    04-26-11 11:14 PM
    Hi xTALIBANx,

Check out the attached 9+1 icons with the BIG clock theme.

The date displayed under the big clock is truncated. Anyway to resolve this?

Thanks.
    try the link again should be fine now
    04-28-11 06:32 PM
    Any chance of adding a hidden dock verdion?
    i don't really know how to make a hidden dock lol, not that good with theme builder, sorry
    04-28-11 06:38 PM
    try the link again should be fine now
    HI xTALIBANx,

Tried. Now the 3G with the 'BB' is missing from the home screen and the charge icon no longer works properly...
    I am reverting to the same theme at http://www.blackberryempire.com/them...ns/10icons.jad
    until got fixes...

My suggestion:
    1. have the day fixed to 3 characters e.g. Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,Sat and Sun
    2. have the month also fixed to 3 characters as well e.g. Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
    3. have the day digit to accommodate '1' to '31' then the problem should be solved...

the rest of the feature within the theme should still remain the same...
    Last edited by henghs; 04-29-11 at 05:03 AM. Reason: additional info...
    04-28-11 11:53 PM
    HI xTALIBANx,

Tried. Now the 3G with the 'BB' is missing from the home screen and the charge icon no longer works properly...
    I am reverting to the same theme at http://www.blackberryempire.com/them...ns/10icons.jad
    until got fixes...

My suggestion:
    1. have the day fixed to 3 characters e.g. Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,Sat and Sun
    2. have the month also fixed to 3 characters as well e.g. Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
    3. have the day digit to accommodate '1' to '31' then the problem should be solved...

the rest of the feature within the theme should still remain the same...
    I confused myself. I saw your other Clock theme link further below with operator name, proper battery icon and 3G sign. I suppose you're referring to that one. I'll try that one first.. thanks.
    04-29-11 07:39 PM
    Hi xTALIBANx,

I tried your link on

for the theme with big clock and carrier name above it.

The date below the clock is still truncated (check the image I included).

Is it possible to solve this problem please. I like the theme a lot and have so far being using it for quite some time and more....
    05-25-11 11:40 AM
    These are great, but I'm having trouble finding the jad for this one:

Can anyone help?

Thx
    05-25-11 06:34 PM
    I'll get back to you guys soon as I can, I'm a bit busy with exams at the moment.

05-25-11 07:51 PM
    Hi xTALIBANx,

I tried your link on

for the theme with big clock and carrier name above it.

The date below the clock is still truncated (check the image I included).

Is it possible to solve this problem please. I like the theme a lot and have so far being using it for quite some time and more....
    Can you guys check the link again, it's working fine on my phone

05-26-11 02:38 PM
    Hi xTALIBANx,

It's working fine allright, but only certain combination of day + date that the info will be truncated.

In my case, it happens when the day is Wednesday + day is 25. Some how when certain day of the week + day of the month combined, the length became longer than the reserved space I guess, causing it to be truncated.

In my case also, today, Fri, May 27 the date also displayed correctly...
    05-27-11 03:40 AM
    Hi xTALIBANx, I like all of your themes its my faforite themes. Can I request a theme? I think its a good concept
    Its 9 mini icon and green battery and network signal, I make this pic using photoshop and don't know how to make it into blackberry 9780 theme

Last edited by am0rty; 06-02-11 at 08:58 AM.
    06-02-11 08:31 AM
    Hi xTALIBANx, I like all of your themes its my faforite themes. Can I request a theme? I think its a good concept
    Its 9 mini icon and green battery and network signal, I make this pic using photoshop and don't know how to make it into blackberry 9780 theme

that's a nice theme i'll give that a go and get back to you
    06-02-11 09:29 AM
    @ am0rty - hows that?

i think i deleted the green battery and signal icons that i had, if you want them i can look online for them? and did you want the 6.1/7.0 icons and is it for OS6?
    06-02-11 10:37 AM
    Wow!! Awsome but I think it's more nice with the green os6 baterry and signal like a pic I made

06-02-11 11:44 AM
    I mean the 6.1/7.0 icons, I think it's on developer forum I guest

06-02-11 11:46 AM
    i edited the OP with 2 new links(the bottom 2), clocks can be clicked on now to bring alarm settings up.

@am0ry - Lucky45 has a theme similar to the one you want on this forum but with out the 9 icons.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/fr...9650-a-619950/
    06-02-11 01:00 PM
    Hi,

I like the new suggested theme. You mentioned the link is available at the OP but couldn't find it.

Which link? I would love to download this and gave it a shot. :-)
    06-03-11 12:49 AM
    @ am0rty - hows that?

i think i deleted the green battery and signal icons that i had, if you want them i can look online for them? and did you want the 6.1/7.0 icons and is it for OS6?
    I like this theme... Where can i get this one? It's very neat.
    06-06-11 07:38 AM
    I like this theme... Where can i get this one? It's very neat.
    I think this is the link OTA: www.blackberryempire.com/themes/amorty/amorty.jad

06-06-11 07:54 AM
144 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD