Everything seems good man. Love the theme!

The ONLY thing I'd suggest is what someone else mentioned and that's the clock size. It is rather small... For example, if I want to check my phone real quick for the time, its not as easy to notice it with the current size. Also, I use the alarm a lot and would love a clickable clock. But again, don't take this as criticism... I love the theme and think its awesome if its at its final stage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    check the first page for a new link for the bigger clock, thats the best i can do at the moment, sorry.
    04-11-11 06:13 AM
    Nice wallpaper, glad you like the theme
    Hey thanks and the bigger clock looks nice man! As for me though either the small clock or the big clock is good. My eyes are still well lol
    04-11-11 06:27 AM
    Thanks for the variety of versions of the theme. Still love this theme

04-11-11 03:00 PM
    Big clock is awesome... Been rocking this theme since day 1. Thanks for all your hard work.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    04-11-11 07:54 PM
    I'll do it when I get home (about 2hrs) can you explain how to add a zip file please? Sorry for being a noob (�͡.̮ �͡ )

It would be awesome if you can post the source files. I feel bad asking to make simple changes. I like the 10 icon theme with the non-neon colors.

however, the things I would change is moving all the notifications under the title bar to make room for the 3G and BB Symbol. My network sucks so I am always dropping to 2G or losing connection to BIS. I like to see it on there. Also making the title bar transparent about 75%. other than that, this theme would be perfect.
    04-13-11 02:59 PM
    Wew looks nicer with bigger screen m8, downloading now^^
    Btw what is the application theme maker name, coluld u give me the link to dl it?
    Thank a lot

04-13-11 04:07 PM
    It would be awesome if you can post the source files. I feel bad asking to make simple changes. I like the 10 icon theme with the non-neon colors.

however, the things I would change is moving all the notifications under the title bar to make room for the 3G and BB Symbol. My network sucks so I am always dropping to 2G or losing connection to BIS. I like to see it on there. Also making the title bar transparent about 75%. other than that, this theme would be perfect.
    i finally found out how to add a zip file but it's not letting me, keeps saying upload failed, i'll keep trying
    04-13-11 09:06 PM
    Wew looks nicer with bigger screen m8, downloading now^^
    Btw what is the application theme maker name, coluld u give me the link to dl it?
    Thank a lot

you can try this BlackBerry - Development Tools & Downloads or google Blackberry Theme Builder 6.0
    04-13-11 09:08 PM

still not letting me upload the source file but i tried to make the changes you suggested http://www.blackberryempire.com/them...ns/10icons.jad let me know if it's ok.
    Last edited by xTALIBANx; 04-14-11 at 11:13 AM.
    04-14-11 11:10 AM
    still not letting me upload the source file but i tried to make the changes you suggested http://www.blackberryempire.com/them...ns/10icons.jad let me know if it's ok.
    Thanks for making the changes. couple minor issues - like the m in pm on the time is half missing... Lol!

You can try uploading the source files to mega upload and put the link here rather than uploading the actual files to crackberry

04-14-11 09:10 PM
    Thanks for making the changes. couple minor issues - like the m in pm on the time is half missing... Lol!

You can try uploading the source files to mega upload and put the link here rather than uploading the actual files to crackberry

Thanks for that suggestion, didn't even know about that site lol here's the link MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service let me know if it works
    04-15-11 10:09 AM
    Thanks for that suggestion, didn't even know about that site lol here's the link MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service let me know if it works
    thanks so much. The download link works.

One issue is mine though, I have never used the themebuilder so I'm not sure if the files are all included or I just don't know how to get it to work. Did you upload the one that you edited for me? Also, are the icons included or do you download them from somewhere else? I get a bunch of errors and blank icons. some of the graphics are there...
    04-15-11 12:29 PM
    thanks so much. The download link works.

One issue is mine though, I have never used the themebuilder so I'm not sure if the files are all included or I just don't know how to get it to work. Did you upload the one that you edited for me? Also, are the icons included or do you download them from somewhere else? I get a bunch of errors and blank icons. some of the graphics are there...
    i included the theme file .thm and the svg file which is the 10 icons on the homescreen. Which icons are blank? the svg file shows up as blank squares on the home screen that's normal, if it's the menu icons then you can download them from this site (extracted by sabisgeek) or i can upload them if you want. i'm not sure what else i need to include if anyone else can help please dive in.
    04-15-11 01:07 PM
    i included the theme file .thm and the svg file which is the 10 icons on the homescreen. Which icons are blank? the svg file shows up as blank squares on the home screen that's normal, if it's the menu icons then you can download them from this site (extracted by sabisgeek) or i can upload them if you want. i'm not sure what else i need to include if anyone else can help please dive in.
    ok. no problem. it's just the menu icons that are missing. but like you said, they are already on the net.

I haven't used the themebuilder before but I think I got the hang of it now. basics anyway... thanks again.
    04-15-11 02:40 PM
    Hi,

Your bigger clock version is excellent! Nicely done except for some things that I found:

1. The battery icon doesn't seem to display properly. When in charging mode, the black adapter inside the icon sometime appears and sometime don't. I thought there was a problem with my charger until I revert back to your 9 mini icons and the battery icon reflects the condition of the battery properly when or when not charging.

2. Can you make the signal icon appear with 3G 'BB' sign instead of just the signal level? Just like the stock theme signal icon?

Thanks and keep up the great theme... ...

Pleeaze.....
    Last edited by henghs; 04-18-11 at 07:11 PM.
    04-17-11 05:27 AM
    Hi,

Great theme ! Thanks for all your efforts.
    Just a request if you can have network notification (EDGE/3G) in the big clock version that you created.....this would make it perfect for me. Pls if you can !
    04-18-11 11:41 PM
    I meant on the homescreen.
    04-18-11 11:42 PM
    Hi,

Great theme ! Thanks for all your efforts.
    Just a request if you can have network notification (EDGE/3G) in the big clock version that you created.....this would make it perfect for me. Pls if you can !
    this links from page 4 i already did it for someone else let me know if thats what you wanted http://www.blackberryempire.com/them...ns/10icons.jad
    04-19-11 02:06 PM
    Error 404....page not found error. Can u pls post another link ?
    04-19-11 07:56 PM
    Error 404....page not found error. Can u pls post another link ?
    Sorry I didn't copy it properly, the link on pagee 4 near the bottom works ☺

04-19-11 08:01 PM
    Thanks, but the big clock version that I downloaded does not have EDGE/3G on the homescreen. Can u pls do this version for me if that is not too much to ask.
    04-19-11 08:51 PM
    Hi xTalibanx,

Attached please find the photo of the latest 10.1 icon that I downloaded from the bottom link in page 4...

1. The top banner:
    - time had the "truncated"
    - the date is also truncated to "Wed, Ap..." instead of the full date.

2. Referring to image 1, as mentioned in my posting earlier, in home screen, the battery icon did not show the charging status properly "charging icon inside battery is missing even when the device is currently being charged". This applies to both "9.1 menu icons with big clock" version and this "10.1 menu icons".

Image 2 in Manage Connection menu however shows the charging icon properly.

The home screen for "9.1 menu icons with the green battery icons" version also shows the battery charge status correctly, only the 9.1 with big clock and 10.1 icons are not.

Else, these themes to me are the best of my needs at the moment... Hope you can look into these... thanks for the effort....

Cheers!
    Last edited by henghs; 04-20-11 at 12:15 AM.
    04-19-11 11:49 PM
    hi many thanks, like it so much, with 9-mini icons hihih. this ist the best one i've ever seen. it has a lot of space for wallpaper, use it now as my 1.st Fav Themen in my BB 9780.

i just miss the 3G icon. would you please add this one when you rework again on the themen ? otherwiese its perfect.
    Last edited by salzferkel; 04-20-11 at 04:25 AM.
    04-20-11 04:13 AM
    hi many thanks, like it so much, with 9-mini icons hihih. this ist the best one i've ever seen. it has a lot of space for wallpaper, use it now as my 1.st Fav Themen in my BB 9780.

i just miss the 3G icon. would you please add this one when you rework again on the themen ? otherwiese its perfect.
    the pic you attached is of the 10 icons theme did you mean 10 or 9?

try this http://www.blackberryempire.com/them...ns/10icons.jad
    salzferkel likes this.
    04-20-11 10:46 AM
    Thanks, but the big clock version that I downloaded does not have EDGE/3G on the homescreen. Can u pls do this version for me if that is not too much to ask.
    no it's not too much to ask click the link on the post above, the thunderbolt shows in the battery when charging but doesn't flash (don't know why).
    04-20-11 10:48 AM
144 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD