you want something like this?

Sorry how do i get this theme?
    04-08-11 05:20 PM
    I'm trying to download the 10 mini icons theme but it keeps telling me to reboot & after I reboot the theme still isn't installed on my phone. Help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 06:23 PM
    I'm trying to download the 10 mini icons theme but it keeps telling me to reboot & after I reboot the theme still isn't installed on my phone. Help!

i think that was the wrong theme i uploaded anyway, i'm just doing the 10 icons one now
    04-08-11 07:12 PM
    Ok so when u do the 10 icons that your working on now I shouldn't get the reboot option? Everything should be normal?

04-08-11 07:14 PM
    Ok so when u do the 10 icons that your working on now I shouldn't get the reboot option? Everything should be normal?

*fingers crossed* yeah hopefully
    04-08-11 07:17 PM

I've updated the first post with a new link for 10 icons, can you check it out and report back please?
    04-08-11 07:30 PM
    Would be amazing if the neon green for the battery and signal sign would become a neutral color..the only thing holding me back
    04-08-11 07:33 PM
    Would be amazing if the neon green for the battery and signal sign would become a neutral color..the only thing holding me back
    what color? and for which theme 9 or 10 icons? the green turns to yellow then red on it's way down....
    04-08-11 07:34 PM
    Ok going to test out now.

04-08-11 07:36 PM
    10 icon theme is great! Just DL it and seems flawless... I do have one question though, is there a way to make the weather normal size? The weather icon is mini like the bottom 9 icons.

Still looks awesome!

04-08-11 07:36 PM
    Its works fine...thanks! I love it with the 6.1 icons. Looking forward to more themes from you.

04-08-11 07:40 PM
    10 icon theme is great! Just DL it and seems flawless... I do have one question though, is there a way to make the weather normal size? The weather icon is mini like the bottom 9 icons.

Still looks awesome!

i had a feeling some one might say that lol because the screenshot i posted it is normal size then i resized it loool, i can do that for you though
    04-08-11 07:40 PM
    Its works fine...thanks! I love it with the 6.1 icons. Looking forward to more themes from you.

thanks that was my first theme, let me get some more experience and i'll definitely make more
    04-08-11 07:42 PM
    i had a feeling some one might say that lol because the screenshot i posted it is normal size then i resized it loool, i can do that for you though
    Haha sorry to mention that... Ya know, until I looked back, I didn't realize it was normal size in your screenshot lol

Let me know when you fix that so I can re download! I'm rocking this theme...

04-08-11 07:56 PM
    Ok no problem. I will be on the lookout.

04-08-11 07:57 PM
    love the theme. Being able to hide the bottom icons would be nice.
    04-08-11 08:19 PM
    love the theme. Being able to hide the bottom icons would be nice.
    thats something i have never tried but if i find out how to do it i will update the links (don't think it will be any time soon though lol )
    04-08-11 08:26 PM
    Just Awesome !
    Most of the world would be looking for something like this and you have answered all their prayers......just a couple of things though 1) if you can resize the weather app to a tad bigger than what it is now and place it on the left side & 2) if you can make the clock bigger maybe something like the HTC desire theme clock. Both the above are only part of a wishlist but fact remains, you did a Great job.
    Thanks once again for your efforts and for keeping it free !

04-08-11 08:37 PM
    Haha sorry to mention that... Ya know, until I looked back, I didn't realize it was normal size in your screenshot lol

Let me know when you fix that so I can re download! I'm rocking this theme...

updated the link can you check it out and report back please....
    04-08-11 09:35 PM
    Everything seems good man. Love the theme!

The ONLY thing I'd suggest is what someone else mentioned and that's the clock size. It is rather small... For example, if I want to check my phone real quick for the time, its not as easy to notice it with the current size. Also, I use the alarm a lot and would love a clickable clock. But again, don't take this as criticism... I love the theme and think its awesome if its at its final stage.

04-09-11 01:42 AM
    i was looking for a long time now a theme like this. simple and clear. keep up the good work dude! thanks.
    04-10-11 04:08 AM
    is there a way maybe to make the battery icon look white?
    04-10-11 04:29 AM
    is there a way maybe to make the battery icon look white?
    http://www.blackberryempire.com/them.../10iconsnb.jad

try that mate

EDIT: sorry i made the battery. Wlan and signal back to standard
    tkwolf likes this.
    04-10-11 12:00 PM
    http://www.blackberryempire.com/them.../10iconsnb.jad

try that mate

EDIT: sorry i made the battery. Wlan and signal back to standard
    Thank you SO MUCH!
    I took a screen shot of it:
    04-10-11 10:15 PM
    Thank you SO MUCH!