There are no today themes for the 9780 - as they work on OS 5.0 or older...

Anyone know of a today theme that works, or when one will be coming out?
    I had the iBerry theme on my curve before I upgraded... loved it.
    I'm looking to have my Calendar events (2 or 3 closest upcoming events) displayed on my screen at all times...

Thanks.
    D
    12-07-10 03:16 PM
    There are currently no themes available for OS6 devices, except for the Torch.

We will have to wait for RIM to release a version of Theme Builder compatible with the 9780 before any become available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 03:20 PM
    We will have to wait for RIM to release a version of Theme Builder compatible with the 9780 before any become available.
    Any idea when this is going to happen?
    12-07-10 03:35 PM
    Only RIM know when that will happen

12-07-10 03:39 PM
    Only RIM know when that will happen

Roger, Frag out!
    12-07-10 03:59 PM
    The only thing you can do is click your notification bar, which will show your calendar events.
    12-07-10 07:34 PM
    Ya, i've been doing that - but the problem is I have to remember to do that - with the today theme, they're always there when the screen lights up, and it's a constant reminder of the next appointment.

Ah well... have to wait - thanks.
    12-09-10 10:17 AM
    I also need my Calendar and Messages to be displayed by default on my home screen, without having to click the bar.

I love OS6, but wish RIM would release the theme simulator. In OS5 (9700) I always had Today themes..

I have a Bold 9700 that will run 9780 themes.

I hope it wont take long now....
    12-15-10 11:56 AM
    I also need my Calendar and Messages to be displayed by default on my home screen, without having to click the bar.

I love OS6, but wish RIM would release the theme simulator. In OS5 (9700) I always had Today themes..

I have a Bold 9700 that will run 9780 themes.

I hope it won´t take long now....
    The only I can think of is that the new theme builder will support os6 on the 9650 and 9330 and since this hasn't been announced by sprint or verizon they are sitting on it...only thing I can think of

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    12-18-10 06:50 PM
    I HATE TRAYS, AND WHEN I CANNOT REMOVE OR CUSTOMIZE THEM FEEL LIKE USING AN APPLE PRODUCT !!!
    thru "Quick Launch" and quick access buttons I can start every appt in a sec and trays just make it confusing!!!
    and where is my favorite "Today" theme with all my calendar entries??? That makes me miss OS5, shame!!!
    01-03-11 09:12 PM
    Feel uour pain. I have been using Blackberries for a verry long time and it seems as thou this is the longest wait for theme builder. I have gotten better with the trays but still hate them.

01-04-11 11:13 AM
    I agree - trays do suck - but really for only one reason. From time to time, when rolling across the "tray" - it will go into the next tray over...
    They should make it that you can only move from tray to tray within the "Tray Bar", not the tray window if you will...
    It should be an option to "lock" the tray, unless you go to the toolbar and move left to right...
    PLEASE SOMEONE POST TO THIS FORUM IF/WHEN A TODAY THEME BECOMES AVAILABLE.
    THANK YOU!!!!
    01-10-11 02:49 PM
    The lack of FREE decent themes has put me off upgrading.
    Last edited by Crakzag; 01-11-11 at 07:09 AM.
    01-11-11 07:04 AM
    themes are now available.
    01-29-11 03:08 AM
    I have not yet found a free today theme for the 9780. My favorite themes for my past bb's were the simple L todays.
    01-29-11 09:26 PM
    Made one. Put it in its own thread. Hope it works for you

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=6007840
    bumbazz likes this.
    01-30-11 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD