Hello I have created couple of themes and I would like to share it for all 9780 users but the problem is I don't know how to post it in here, this is my first time ever creating a theme so I could really need some help..
    So this is the part where I got stuck after I saved the theme do I have to convert the file first? From .thm to .cod?
    I've read couple of threads but maybe I'm missing sumthing so if any of u guys could show me the light that would be much appriciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 11:38 PM
    I recently made my 1st theme too... and had a HARD time learning how to make an OTA link also.

This was simple for me... register at Dropbox - Home - Online backup, file sync, and sharing made easy.

choose to install it to your computer. After you install it to your computer it will create a dropbox folder.

Put ALL your .cod files and the .jag file that is created when you export to OTA into this dropbox folder.

After that is done, visit Dropbox - Home - Online backup, file sync, and sharing made easy. and log into your account. You can now see your files there. Right click on the JAG file and you can copy a URL that is now assigned to it. THAT is ur OTA link.

It is simpler than it sound. Message me if you need more help.
    ade_tobat likes this.
    02-07-11 12:06 AM
    i followed these steps when i learned....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/how...ropbox-564060/

the person who made that post was not using Windows, so the files look than his screen shots if you have a windows operating system.
    02-07-11 12:12 AM
    Thank u for the reply
    But the themes that I saved is not .cod or .jag, its .thm, do I hve to convert it first? If it yes how could I do that?
    I already hve an accnt on myBBOTA.com but maybe I will try dropbox if it makes me easier to create it

02-07-11 12:24 AM
    on the theme builder you will have to....

Export... to OTA ...

in order to get all the .cod files and the .jag file you need.
    ade_tobat likes this.
    02-07-11 12:29 AM
    Oooo I c now.. Thank u so much for the info
    I might ask u couple question again if I'm stuck w sum problems again
    Thx again

02-07-11 01:04 AM
    no problem.
    02-07-11 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD