12-17-11 08:18 PM
65 123
tools
    Stop usin leaks..lolol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-11 05:22 PM
    Dunno if its theme related or what but i updated to the 461 leak today and everything works fine except that the space bar short cut also opens the search box as well as the bottom dock

is there anyway i can stop that?

Thanks
    I assume you didn't have this problem till you updated your OS right?
    02-22-11 05:38 PM
    Yeah that's right. I guessed it was os related just wondered if there's a fix lol

02-22-11 06:28 PM
    Just realised it happens with all shortcuts lol. They work but also open search at the same time

02-23-11 05:00 AM
    Yeah that's right. I guessed it was os related just wondered if there's a fix lol

Only fix I know is to use different OS.
    02-23-11 05:52 PM
    how about battery icon bugs??is there any update

about the spacebar it's because of new OS, it happen to me when i upgraded to 461 version

still waiting fo battery icon update, wish i can have it soon
    02-24-11 07:04 AM
    how about battery icon bugs??is there any update

about the spacebar it's because of new OS, it happen to me when i upgraded to 461 version

still waiting fo battery icon update, wish i can have it soon
    Soon as Theme Builder 6 is updated I will see about fixing it...
    02-24-11 03:40 PM
    for those complaining about the spacebar and hotkeys brining up the universal search, its not the OS or theme. just turn off the universal search feature in the options.

options > display > home screen preferences. right at the top of the screen, "launch by typing" change that from "universal search" to "application shortcuts"

for those asking about the battery, listen to Jalaw
    02-24-11 04:12 PM
    for those complaining about the spacebar and hotkeys brining up the universal search, its not the OS or theme. just turn off the universal search feature in the options.

options > display > home screen preferences. right at the top of the screen, "launch by typing" change that from "universal search" to "application shortcuts"

for those asking about the battery, listen to Jalaw
    Thanks for the heads up on the space bar kcpayne...
    02-25-11 07:48 PM
    Bought the theme for my 9700, loving it so far, here are some things I noticed:

-As previously stated, with 9700 OS6 .461 any shortcut used also launches universal search (fix found, but it also turns off universal search, which I like to use from time to time)

-There is no notifications bar (most likely part of the theme's design) to see all my notifications at once (meaning I have to go to the app individually to access my notification, not a problem with so many keyboard shortcuts)

-Scrolling through the "widgets" in the middle of the screen is rather sensitive, I end up scrolling too quickly and skip a couple of apps

-The only key bug (aside from the battery charging issue) that I have found is that my wallpaper does not translate over when I password lock my phone, the wallpaper when the phone is password locked is just a black screen.

All in all, a very good theme, much more customizable than the default theme, keep up the good work!

Edit: Just realized this was my first post ever, woot. I lurk here way too often. :P
    02-25-11 10:28 PM
    You should add it into appworld, because I can't
    Pay with paypal on the mobihand superstore.
    And I really want this theme pretty bad.

Thanks

02-26-11 02:36 AM
    Bought the theme for my 9700, loving it so far, here are some things I noticed:

-As previously stated, with 9700 OS6 .461 any shortcut used also launches universal search (fix found, but it also turns off universal search, which I like to use from time to time)

-There is no notifications bar (most likely part of the theme's design) to see all my notifications at once (meaning I have to go to the app individually to access my notification, not a problem with so many keyboard shortcuts)

-Scrolling through the "widgets" in the middle of the screen is rather sensitive, I end up scrolling too quickly and skip a couple of apps

-The only key bug (aside from the battery charging issue) that I have found is that my wallpaper does not translate over when I password lock my phone, the wallpaper when the phone is password locked is just a black screen.

All in all, a very good theme, much more customizable than the default theme, keep up the good work!

Edit: Just realized this was my first post ever, woot. I lurk here way too often. :P
    I'm glad that with all your findings you still enjoy the theme...

1) I don't think the Universal Search was an issue till ppl updated there OS. Don't think that I can fix that.

2) Hmmm the notification bar is between the Clock and the Profiles. I've had no one else tell me it is not there. Please send picture so I may fix this if I can.

3) Can you reduce your Track Pad sensitivity in the options section? This may help.

4) The wallpaper lockscreen thing I will look into. None of my testers use password lock so I was unaware of it.

All and all thank you again for your findings...

Edit: Glad I could be your first post... lol
    02-26-11 05:24 AM

Thanks

I will add it soon to App World.
    02-26-11 05:25 AM

Thanks

mobihand does support paypal
    02-26-11 09:09 AM
    02-26-11 09:42 AM
    mobihand does support paypal
    Were is it then, because I can't find it..
    Btw, i'm using the mobihand app

02-26-11 10:50 AM
    Were is it then, because I can't find it..
    Btw, i'm using the mobihand app

You have to use main site on a computer

02-26-11 11:21 AM
    You have to use main site on a computer

oh yeah, I know that. but the problem is I'm from Europe, the Netherlands.
    and that paypal is only for Canada, U.S and U.K.
    02-26-11 01:42 PM

2) Hmmm the notification bar is between the Clock and the Profiles. I've had no one else tell me it is not there. Please send picture so I may fix this if I can.
    4) The wallpaper lockscreen thing I will look into. None of my testers use password lock so I was unaware of it.

All and all thank you again for your findings...

Edit: Glad I could be your first post... lol
    Well, my wording was poor after I reread my post, what I meant about the notifications is that it is present between the clock and profiles, I just can't click on it (can't access anything above the "widgets"), I'm assuming this is just part of the design of the theme and something I will have to get used to.

An update on the lockscreen issue would be great, thanks again!

02-26-11 10:27 PM
    Well, my wording was poor after I reread my post, what I meant about the notifications is that it is present between the clock and profiles, I just can't click on it (can't access anything above the "widgets"), I'm assuming this is just part of the design of the theme and something I will have to get used to.

An update on the lockscreen issue would be great, thanks again!

Ahhh I understand now. You are correct, it is not like the Default theme that can with your phone. You can not touch the notification bar and have the Today info pop up.
    02-27-11 10:23 AM
    Please add it to appworld

03-01-11 04:16 PM
    Please add it to appworld

I will soon.
    03-02-11 06:33 AM
    Last edited by andyahs; 07-02-11 at 01:37 PM.
    03-06-11 12:50 PM
    I like that wall!
    03-12-11 07:47 PM
    Still lovin' this theme!

Last edited by andyahs; 07-02-11 at 01:37 PM.
    03-13-11 09:33 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD