Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-11 11:37 AM
    I updated the theme to kind of fix the notification cut off. Apparently a lot of people have dealt with this bug and i did a work around that a friend told me about by just centering the red notification. The BBM icon still distorts it. I dont have much knowledge about these bugs i just know its stupid and this shouldn't be an official version of Theme Studio. At any rate, its free and i tried. If i can figure something else out later to make it completely perfect I'll do so because im anal like that.

Cheers.
    Thanks a lot. The cut off is fixed.
    06-05-11 11:49 AM
    This is a gorgeous theme Cami. I tried to download it, but it said file not found
    06-05-11 12:13 PM
    Brilliant theme, the BEST FREE theme for 9780 out there! Great work, keep it up!
    06-05-11 12:30 PM
    is it just me or is this and the myfave 5/6 theme EXACTLY the same?? I'm sure its just me but I just thought i'd check... :S
    06-05-11 04:33 PM
    Noticed a small bug, thought I'd point it out to you

Notice you can't read the text.
    Excellent theme though.
    06-05-11 04:33 PM
    You mean the "search results"? Lol i wont even bother to figure out why that is like that. It doesnt appear any where else important. :P

btw yes that theme is a replica of mine. he said hed give me credit a long time ago, but if i remember correctly he asked me how to do it and for my files. So that was a few months back and it was a long semester so that conversation is skewed. lol but i do know i asked to be given credit. No dice. So here it is for free...as it should be like it originally was.
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 06-05-11 at 05:32 PM.
    06-05-11 05:25 PM
    Oh my bad. There's a way to fix that banner issue. I can't remember how. If I remember ill pm you lol.

06-05-11 05:48 PM
    hello,

will you ever make this theme available for other models?

thanks, great theme btw.
    06-05-11 06:56 PM
    I'm so glad to see Cami officially back to a berry! I've been missing her themes! You nailed it with this one. Keep them coming.
    06-05-11 09:41 PM
    Is it only for *(81xx) models as the site states? Just wondering since it's posted under 9780 section.
    06-05-11 10:33 PM
    hello,

will you ever make this theme available for other models?

thanks, great theme btw.
    What its already available for is what will remain. (9000, 97xx OS5 and OS6)
    06-05-11 11:15 PM
    Hey is there anyway you can make a today version of this with messages/text/calander all on the same screen?

06-06-11 03:31 AM
    Thank you for the lovely theme!
    06-06-11 05:24 AM
    You mean the "search results"? Lol i wont even bother to figure out why that is like that. It doesnt appear any where else important. :P

btw yes that theme is a replica of mine. he said hed give me credit a long time ago, but if i remember correctly he asked me how to do it and for my files. So that was a few months back and it was a long semester so that conversation is skewed. lol but i do know i asked to be given credit. No dice. So here it is for free...as it should be like it originally was.

actually Cami, you are partially correct. I asked you months ago if you were going to make Illustrious for OS 6.0 and you said no you had no intention. So i asked if you minded if i remade ur theme. You said you did not mind as long as i gave credit. I created the theme, My Fave5 and gave you due credit.

Months later I decided to remake the theme using new icons and called it My Fave6. A NEW theme. To be completely honest I didn't even think about the fact that it was your original OS5 theme that inspired me to create this one. I will update my original posts to give you credit. Thanks for coming to me in private to discuss this issue. Cool.
    06-06-11 08:10 AM
    Very nice theme cami!

thaqueencami likes this.
    06-06-11 09:43 AM
    ENCH18 can you post that BLACKBERRY BOYS CLUB wallpaper
    06-06-11 01:47 PM
    Hi cami, 1 minor thing.. the calender icon isn't the same with the real date.

ENCH!* where did you get that wallpaper
    06-06-11 01:48 PM
    actually Cami, you are partially correct. I asked you months ago if you were going to make Illustrious for OS 6.0 and you said no you had no intention. So i asked if you minded if i remade ur theme. You said you did not mind as long as i gave credit. I created the theme, My Fave5 and gave you due credit.

Months later I decided to remake the theme using new icons and called it My Fave6. A NEW theme. To be completely honest I didn't even think about the fact that it was your original OS5 theme that inspired me to create this one. I will update my original posts to give you credit. Thanks for coming to me in private to discuss this issue. Cool.
    I don't have to do anything i don't want to do, especially since you dont, which goes for messaging you in private. For what? You clearly stated you would give me credit for something you were interested in recreating and did not. That's all that i needed from you. Nothing more. I highly doubt you "forgot" what inspired this theme because it has the exact features of a theme you already created and gave me credit (which ive never seen). I must have booboo written on my forehead. The fact that you did before doesn't justify it now. My issue is if you're going to profit off my idea, give me credit. I have nothing more to say to you. Everything else is pointless.
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 06-06-11 at 04:25 PM.
    06-06-11 04:14 PM
    Is it only for *(81xx) models as the site states? Just wondering since it's posted under 9780 section.
    When i updated it on Mybbota it was an error on my part to not select that it was for 97xx OS6 again. The default is 81xx. I just fixed that. My apologies.
    06-06-11 04:16 PM
    Plz fix the OTA..... Download failed

06-06-11 07:57 PM
    ENCH18 can you post that BLACKBERRY BOYS CLUB wallpaper
    Here you go bud
    06-06-11 09:06 PM
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX OTA LINK...THANK YOU!!!
    06-08-11 11:00 AM
    The link is working. Try again.
    06-08-11 03:09 PM
    Thank you, I love this theme! Just one request, can you get rid of the arrows from when you highlight an icon?

06-08-11 06:12 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD