Just bought the theme, and generally happy except:

1 Universal search doesn't work as advertised (a key driver for me to buy).
    ??? What's wrong with it since the theme is pretty much the stock os with a htc bannner?
    2 The message indicators, etc are covered when the device is locked.
    Can you post some pics? When I tested the theme out it didn't have that issue

Not good issues for a paid theme.....
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-05-11 08:53 AM
    Update looks and works great! I don't see the font issue the others are having, but just curious - when changing skins the wallpaper doesn't change with it, I'm not seeing the other 3 walls that you show in the screenshots.

To reduce the file size I didn't include all the wallpapers so I will posting them later today in the original post. Ran out of time last night :/

05-05-11 08:55 AM

The universal search simply doesn't work with the theme. It works fine with the stock theme. The indicators are placed on the status bar half way down the screen, therefore are covered by the locked message when locked.
    05-05-11 09:56 AM
    The universal search simply doesn't work with the theme. It works fine with the stock theme. The indicators are placed on the status bar half way down the screen, therefore are covered by the locked message when locked.
    What exactly doesn't work on the universal search???? Can you be more specific? Have you done a battery pull?

05-05-11 10:22 AM
    What exactly doesn't work on the universal search???? Can you be more specific? Have you done a battery pull?

Yes, I've done a battery pull. When you type in a search it does nothing. Nothing at all. Is that specific enough?

05-05-11 10:26 AM
    Do you have universal search on? Use hotkey s, you might just have the theme set to hotkeys only instead of universal search.

steve17360 likes this.
    05-05-11 10:57 AM
    Do you have universal search on? Use hotkey s, you might just have the theme set to hotkeys only instead of universal search.

Oops, my apologies, you're right.
    05-05-11 11:08 AM
    Oops, my apologies, you're right.
    Let me know if it works? I will look into it some more and the font issue :/. I might just have to rebuilt the theme again from scratch. Beta theme builder at work!!!!

05-05-11 11:32 AM
    no definitely something wrong with universal search on my end here....have done multiple battery pulls and have switched back and forth between universal search and application shortcuts...both ways when I do a search when I type something in nothing displays. I think the search is working but something is wrong with the display part because if I do a search on a person and scroll down to where the icon should show it the persons contact info comes up...so definitely something wrong with the universal search display. Have tried with the default wallpaper and personalized wallpaper...both ways its doesn't show my search results..weird?
    05-05-11 12:17 PM
    I might just have export the theme again with a fresh new version. It might be the svg causing a glitch. Easy fix but I hope your enjoying the theme aside from that
    no definitely something wrong with universal search on my end here....have done multiple battery pulls and have switched back and forth between universal search and application shortcuts...both ways when I do a search when I type something in nothing displays. I think the search is working but something is wrong with the display part because if I do a search on a person and scroll down to where the icon should show it the persons contact info comes up...so definitely something wrong with the universal search display. Have tried with the default wallpaper and personalized wallpaper...both ways its doesn't show my search results..weird?
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 05-05-11 at 12:43 PM.
    05-05-11 12:32 PM
    How to switch the sense to the other styles?

05-05-11 12:34 PM
    How to switch the sense to the other styles?

In the very first post and product page:

*Skin Support (hotkey activation)
    hotkey 1 Sense
    hotkey 2 Slate
    hotkey 3 Steel
    hotkey 4 Dark Wood
    Scroll all the way up to the network toolbar app then (press "alt" key + "number")
    05-05-11 12:46 PM
    I might just have export the theme again with a fresh new version. It might be the svg causing a glitch. Easy fix but I hope your enjoying the theme aside from that

Oh yeah...still loving this theme, no worries there!!
    05-05-11 12:55 PM
    Also, the font issue still occurs if you're using font size 8 with some fonts, the "perfect size" of 8 does not seem to be consistent. One font at size 8 will not produce the time cutoff but another font at size 8 will, so you kind of have to play around with the font sizing and either increase or decrease to fix the cutoff.

For example, BB Alpha Sans at 8 renders the time perfectly in the Messages app screen, no cutoffs at all but if I change the font to Arial and leave the size at 8, the last two digits of any times with 4 digits in them get cut off.

Don't know if that helps you at all with figuring out what the bug might be (as its most likely just a bug with the theme builder and not your theme) but just thought I would let you know!
    05-05-11 01:45 PM
    Seriously people who are complaining about this theme as waste of money .. I would like to add atleast this developer is looking into issues and trying his utmost to resolve it .. I've bought atleast 4-5 themes in last few days which all have font size issue and developers don't have the decency even to reply lol let alone resolving the issue .. I'm keenly waiting for another update of this theme .. Thanks once again to the theme developer

Sal

05-05-11 05:11 PM
    Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    v.2.0.5
    Update List
    *Universal Search Bug Fix
    *Font Issue Bug Fix
    v2.0 Sense Skin UI
    Update List
    *Skin Support (hotkey activation)
    hotkey 1 Sense
    hotkey 2 Slate
    hotkey 3 Steel
    hotkey 4 Dark Wood
    Scroll all the way up to the network toolbar app then (press "alt" key + "number")
    *hotkey $ SMS app
    *Weather apps moves to slot 13
    *New UI image colors
    *New Lockscreen look
    *Font issue bug work around lowered to 4 pixel smaller
    andyahs likes this.
    05-06-11 01:56 AM
    Great update! I love the steel ui. I wasn't too bothered with the font issue. I learned to deal with it. Theme builder is still in beta, so it's going to be very buggy and cantankerous at times. Looking forward to excite 2.0 as well.
    05-06-11 08:09 AM
    Wow great theme really unique I was wondering if u could put the wallpapers?
    05-06-11 03:51 PM
    Need Help here...!! maybe im a bit slow but show does the "hotkeys" work. Ive tried everything and the only two i can get to work is; 's' to get universal search and '$' for SMS. nothing else works as stated.
    Also i saw a screen shot where sum1 got the dock to hide how do i do that?
    05-08-11 11:24 AM
    Need Help here...!! maybe im a bit slow but show does the "hotkeys" work. Ive tried everything and the only two i can get to work is; 's' to get universal search and '$' for SMS. nothing else works as stated.
    Also i saw a screen shot where sum1 got the dock to hide how do i do that?
    The $ (SMS) and S (Search) are the only hotkeys that where built into the theme. The skin hotkeys work by scrolling up to the top bar then press the keys.

To hide the dock Options > Display > Home Screen Preferences : No Icons
    teostar likes this.
    05-08-11 11:59 AM
    To reduce the file size I didn't include all the wallpapers so I will posting them later today in the original post. Ran out of time last night :/

Aaah.. I've been wondering about the wallpapers as well.. Hope u'll post 'em soon Ely

This theme is amazing!
    05-08-11 08:19 PM
    Aaah.. I've been wondering about the wallpapers as well.. Hope u'll post 'em soon Ely

This theme is amazing!
    Sorry been busy working on the torch version. Thinking of adding more skins for free!!! No need to pay for another version . I'll see what I can come up with

05-09-11 01:23 PM

This theme is amazing!
    Here are some of the wallpapers I uploaded from the HTC Sense wallpaper pack:

HTC Curtain Call | CrackBerry.com

HTC Stainless | CrackBerry.com

HTC Hex | CrackBerry.com

HTC Cellular | CrackBerry.com

HTC String Velocity | CrackBerry.com

Htc Velocity | CrackBerry.com
    CrackFachry likes this.
    05-09-11 03:34 PM
    Sorry been busy working on the torch version. Thinking of adding more skins for free!!! No need to pay for another version . I'll see what I can come up with

Great to hear! Can't wait for the skins and wallpapers!

Thanks for the wallpapers! They look real nice
    05-09-11 08:10 PM
    My font issue has been entirely fixed with the update (version 2.0.5) =D
    It is now fully user customizable and sizing does not conflict at all with the timestamp!

The font fix along with the new user-customizable skins makes this theme one of the best I've ever used. Thanks for all of your efforts and quick response time Ely!
    05-09-11 09:34 PM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD