Sorry if this is wrong forums or already posted, I couldn't find it

I have a downloaded theme, and it has a red glow. The icon I want to change is a square and its to big to see the glow, and its quite annoying since I constantly use this and don't know when its selected or not.

How can I go about changing the icon?
    I can photoshop the image and everything I just need to know how to get to it.
    Is there a program that can do so or what?

Thanks guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-11 06:00 AM
    You would have to actually edit this theme in the theme builder software. No way to to it on your device. The theme would have to be edited.
    02-10-11 07:02 AM
    You would have to actually edit this theme in the theme builder software. No way to to it on your device. The theme would have to be edited.
    Which means you'd need access to the source files. Usually only the dev have those...
    02-10-11 07:08 AM
    So there's no possible way to open the theme without the source files? I can't pull it off my phone and use it? I'm ewilling to pay 5 dollars via paypal for anyonee who helps me with this.

02-10-11 12:17 PM
    So there's no possible way to open the theme without the source files? I can't pull it off my phone and use it? I'm ewilling to pay 5 dollars via paypal for anyonee who helps me with this.
    You can offer as much as you like, it can't be done.

Only the developer can change your theme. If you downloaded it from CB, then find the thread and post your request there. If not, then find the developer's details and email them.

02-10-11 12:23 PM

It sounds like you need to go directly to who wrote this particular theme and see if they will do it. THEY are the only ones that can fix what you want.

I have my doubts they would be willing to fix this small detail for you.
    02-10-11 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD