I have been theme developing for a while and I would like to put those skills to the test for developing personal themes for anybody who asks! They are absolutely free and will be given an assured gurantee of 2 week maximum delivery. Its that fast for a theme of your specification. If you want a theme, contact us through CB or:
    This is for the bold 9780
    themesupport@bbthemesx.com
    admin@bbthemesx.com
    mobi900, henxui25, s4nj0 and 2 others like this.
    03-08-12 12:31 PM
    Great!

Here's a project for you:

• HiDef icons;
    • PlayBook/OS7 icons;
    • Ultra fast performance/small footprint (under 300kb);
    • Small banner for the whole theme;
    • Leather background for the caller id and call screens;
    • Transparent screen for universal search with seamingless transition from home screen to search screen;
    • No panels but Home, Media and Favorites (now this should be the challenging part)

There you go! I wish you luck and I look forward to the results. Are we seeing the birth of the next Lucky45?

EDIT: If you really can't do the panels part, make standard and no panel versions then. I like having the icons scroll up to show "All" though. If you can keep that, that would be great.
    Last edited by diegonei; 03-09-12 at 11:28 AM.
    03-08-12 01:15 PM
    ichat, diegonei's suggestion is great, I'd love to have one of those too, looking forward to the birth of another theme creating star
    diegonei likes this.
    03-08-12 06:37 PM
    Alright, I can try this. It will be hard and a bit hard for my abilities but ill do it except for the theme size part
    diegonei likes this.
    03-08-12 08:34 PM
    Alright, I can try this. It will be hard and a bit hard for my abilities but ill do it except for the theme size part
    Just do your best! +/- 10% variations are acceptable!

The part that I really think will give you a hard time are the panels though... If I got it right, it's either all 5 or none with Theme Builder 6, but hey! I don't build themes for a reason. Maybe you can find aworkaround!
    03-08-12 08:40 PM
    Even I don't for a reason

I like putting a smile.
    And I love a good challenge. Now these panels are like in Os 7?
    03-08-12 09:06 PM
    About the panels part, please contact me through pm or email because I am a tad confused.
    03-08-12 09:08 PM
    Even I don't for a reason

I like putting a smile.
    And I love a good challenge. Now these panels are like in Os 7?
    As it is in OS6 you have "All", "Favorites", "Downloads", "Frequent" and "Media".

I want a theme that works just like the stock one, but only with "All", "Media" and "Favorites".

It's not quite like OS7, because then you'd be able to activate and deactivate them at will... But you get the idea.

It may not even be possible to do it, but you said you wanted a challenge. ^^
    mobi900 and tkwolf like this.
    03-08-12 09:33 PM
    As it is in OS6 you have "All", "Favorites", "Downloads", "Frequent" and "Media".

I want a theme that works just like the stock one, but only with "All", "Media" and "Favorites".

It's not quite like OS7, because then you'd be able to activate and deactivate them at will... But you get the idea.

It may not even be possible to do it, but you said you wanted a challenge. ^^
    very good
    03-09-12 04:54 AM
    very good
    Well... Since we're at it... Can I have this

Without the quote? ^^ Would be perfect with the theme he's building.
    mobi900 likes this.
    03-09-12 08:57 AM
    hello, can you please make me a full os 5 theme for the 9780. if you can that would be great and if you can post the link on this page. thank you
    03-09-12 10:55 AM
    My only request would be to make themes without any web links and keeping them under 1MB. It is getting harder and harder to find themes, free or premium, without containing web links of the theme creator.
    03-09-12 04:36 PM
    How is it coming along?
    03-13-12 07:53 AM
    i like this theme, can u build it? and changing something: screen when call or connected, mini banner
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-play7-707399/
    03-14-12 07:45 PM
    How about a KC Chiefs theme, nobody seems to have any of those?
    03-15-12 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD