hi,

had a free afternoon and while i initially wasn't planning on sharing it with all of you, here it goes:

it's a bit of an os5/os6 hybrid and there is no today-style message view. personally i think it's pointless and prefer the calendar space...

//EDIT:
    if anyone could tell me how to change the date in the calendar from MM/DD to DD/MM it'd be much appreciated.

UPDATE 1
    - Fixed/cleaned up navigational paths

UPDATE 2
    - second version with calendar focus. i dodged a bug in the official os6 theme by overlaying the focus on top of the icon. you have to have the calendar icon on the far right.
    Last edited by depthcore; 02-05-11 at 03:12 AM.
    02-03-11 03:50 AM
    Really Nice theme, if only you increase the darkness of the white focus highlight it would be great since its pretty light and when you roll over the icons you get kinda lost. And also, if you could add a highlighter for the calendar Cheers
    02-03-11 07:35 AM
    Really Nice theme, if only you increase the darkness of the white focus highlight it would be great since its pretty light and when you roll over the icons you get kinda lost. And also, if you could add a highlighter for the calendar Cheers
    i agree with the above, great theme
    02-03-11 09:15 AM
    thanks, i appreciate it.

@acidburnt
    could you please elaborate? you want the icon highlights to be darker? those are the default os6 highlights...
    02-03-11 04:50 PM
    no you know the blue highlight that you replaced with the white one when you roll over an icon in the icon row, if you could make that a bit brighter i think you would have the best Today theme in the forum so far. Other that that its great and no bugs up till now
    02-04-11 04:23 AM
    well, it's already white; can't really make it brighter than that :P

maybe up your display brightness?
    02-04-11 04:34 AM
    Ah well its k then

If possible could you make one with a red highlight Thnks
    Last edited by dj.acidburnt; 02-04-11 at 04:41 AM.
    02-04-11 04:39 AM
    i'll see what i get to on the weekend, since i have to iron out some quirks first. that being said, don't count on it
    02-04-11 04:54 AM
    aannnnd updates
    02-05-11 03:32 AM
    Thanks for all, c'est un excellent th�me tr�s fonctionnel
    02-05-11 05:56 AM
    Thanks for all, c'est un excellent th�me tr�s fonctionnel
    merci beaucoup
    02-06-11 08:14 PM
    .... neat!!
    03-24-11 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD