Update 1.56
    The popup application is written in white (for the wallpaper dark) surrounded by white or black (for the wallpaper clear) following the remark FlashOp.
    Last edited by fred77fr; 03-23-11 at 08:42 AM.
    03-23-11 08:15 AM
    Update 1.55
    Centering and balancing time and new message buttons at the bottom.
    I would like to have some links to these versions back again please. Or, is it possible to have your original opacity percentage versions updated like this along with the smaller file foot print? My reasoning is stated below...
    Update 1.56
    The popup application is written in white (for the wallpaper dark) surrounded by white or black (for the wallpaper clear) following the remark FlashOp.
    This looks bad to me now, but this is only my personal choice. I want to go back. In the game of theme building, I guess you can't please everyone due to personal taste. I could be wrong, but I also believe the issue stated above may be due to the BerryWeather display settings to enable/disable "drop shadows for text", and not an issue with the theme itself. Can anyone else verify this with me?

-Can you please make v.55 available again so I can downgrade? I understand that you indicated you would no longer update the earlier versions, but if v.55 versions are no longer available, in the interest of respecting other's views, is it possible to update the original versions? If it's too much trouble, I understand.
    03-23-11 03:17 PM
    I would like to have some links to these versions back again please. Or, is it possible to have your original opacity percentage versions updated like this along with the smaller file foot print? My reasoning is stated below...

This looks bad to me now, but this is only my personal choice. I want to go back. In the game of theme building, I guess you can't please everyone due to personal taste. I could be wrong, but I also believe the issue stated above may be due to the BerryWeather display settings to enable/disable "drop shadows for text", and not an issue with the theme itself. Can anyone else verify this with me?

-Can you please make v.55 available again so I can downgrade? I understand that you indicated you would no longer update the earlier versions, but if v.55 versions are no longer available, in the interest of respecting other's views, is it possible to update the original versions? If it's too much trouble, I understand.
    I use BeWeather and I do not have that option, it is a setting of the theme.

For the percentage of transparency you are talking about which version? To clear wallpaper version or for dark wallpaper version?

I provided for you version 1.55: Lien version 1.55 dark wallpaper
    Last edited by fred77fr; 03-23-11 at 04:16 PM.
    03-23-11 03:51 PM
    I use BeWeather and I do not have that option, it is a setting of the theme.
    I am using the latest paid version (2.5.53). The setting is I am speaking of can be found in Settings->Display Settings. Then scroll down to the "Display Settings" section and there is a checkmark box for "Show Drop shadows Under Text". This should be the second selection beneath "Enable Animations". I was able to see a difference in the popup text of the theme when toggling this feature on and off. But, if you say the blurry pop up text was in fact due to your theme, I have to take your word for it, and cannot argue about that. I just did not have that problem that the other member mentioned.
    For the percentage of transparency you are talking about which version? To clear wallpaper version or for dark wallpaper version?
    I was actually speaking about the original percentage versions you made. The versions that you stated you would no longer update. But, this is no problem if you choose not to do so. I am satisfied with the dark/clear versions at v.55, without the text outlining change to white introduced in v.56.
    I provided for you version 1.55: Liens version 1.55 dark wallpaper
    Yes. For this and CW please. I will bookmark them. Thank you.
    03-23-11 04:18 PM
    I am using the latest paid version (2.5.53). The setting is I am speaking of can be found in Settings->Display Settings. Then scroll down to the "Display Settings" section and there is a checkmark box for "Show Drop shadows Under Text". This should be the second selection beneath "Enable Animations". I was able to see a difference in the popup text of the theme when toggling this feature on and off. But, if you say the blurry pop up text was in fact due to your theme, I have to take your word for it, and cannot argue about that. I just did not have that problem that the other member mentioned.
    When I got tired of giving, I would offer you the paid version and I could check
    I was actually speaking about the original percentage versions you made. The versions that you stated you would no longer update. But, this is no problem if you choose not to do so. I am satisfied with the dark/clear versions at v.55, without the text outlining change to white introduced in v.56.

Yes. For this and CW please. I will bookmark them. Thank you.
    Les version ancienne sont encore la:
    Old versions (1.50):
    Lien OTA/OTA Link transparency at 35%
    Lien OTA/OTA Link transparency at 50%
    Lien OTA/OTA Link transparency at 65%
    Lien OTA/OTA Link transparency at 90%
    Lien OTA/OTA Link transparency at 100%

If you want 1.55 version for clear walpapper, i can try to redo.
    03-23-11 04:25 PM
    I wish I could speak French. My mother had French class when she went to school, but when I grew up they only offered Spanish as a second language... And, I failed that anyway! lol.

I think you have misunderstood my posts maybe? I am not sure I understand yours either...
    When I got tired of giving, I would offer you the paid version and I could check.
    I don't understand. Are you tired of the requests? Or... Are you asking me to provide a paid version of BerryWeather for you so you can see what I am saying? I can send you something via your donate button again if you wish.
    If you want 1.55 version for clear walpapper, i can try to redo.
    lol. I think I have not explained myself clearly. I was only asking you to change those original versions if you were not going to provide the earlier v.55 versions of DW/CW. You have already provided me with the link to the original DW version and I am happy. I was only asking for the v.55CW link to bookmark. Anyway, I believe the CW version always had the black outline though, so a link may not be needed. I have the CW v.55 version already and can back it up on my PC. I just like the v.55 versions because the black outlined text shows well for me, and I like the centered buttons on the bottom dock.

I am happy with the themes, and only hope you can get the battery icon to pulse on the home screen in a future update.

Many Thanks,
    Brad.
    03-23-11 05:03 PM
    I wish I could speak French. My mother had French class when she went to school, but when I grew up they only offered Spanish as a second language... And, I failed that anyway! lol.
    C'est dommage, �a m'aurais aider... mais bon en m�me temps je n'avais qu'a �tre meilleur en Anglais � l’�cole...

I think you have misunderstood my posts maybe? I am not sure I understand yours either...

I don't understand. Are you tired of the requests? Or... Are you asking me to provide a paid version of BerryWeather for you so you can see what I am saying? I can send you something via your donate button again if you wish.
    No I'm not asking you to give me a gift or send me a paid version of berryweather, I just say that when I received enough gift (but I do not ask me what you have done one, I insist) I offer myself and the paid version I could test.
    And I'm not tired of the requests, as long as I can answer I do it with pleasure, but it is true that by cons google translation is not always accurate to translate the best sense

lol. I think I have not explained myself clearly. I was only asking you to change those original versions if you were not going to provide the earlier v.55 versions of DW/CW. You have already provided me with the link to the original DW version and I am happy. I was only asking for the v.55CW link to bookmark. Anyway, I believe the CW version always had the black outline though, so a link may not be needed. I have the CW v.55 version already and can back it up on my PC. I just like the v.55 versions because the black outlined text shows well for me, and I like the centered buttons on the bottom dock.

I am happy with the themes, and only hope you can get the battery icon to pulse on the home screen in a future update.

Many Thanks,
    Brad.
    So if I understand it, version 1.55 is that you agree, then everything is fine?
    For the flashing battery icon, I semvble have read somewhere that it's a bug of Themes Creator, probably a future version will fix the problem.

Regards.
    Fred
    Last edited by fred77fr; 03-23-11 at 05:12 PM.
    03-23-11 05:10 PM
    C'est dommage, �a m'aurais aider... mais bon en m�me temps je n'avais qu'a �tre meilleur en Anglais � l��cole...
    Ha Ha! Je comprends. Am�ricains Nous sommes paresseux dans quelques �gards, mais je pense que l'apprentissage des langues est certainement sur ​​la liste. Je d�teste utiliser Google Translate.
    No I'm not asking you to give me a gift or send me a paid version of berryweather, I just say that when I received enough gift (but I do not ask me what you have done one, I insist) I offer myself and the paid version I could test.
    And I'm not tired of the requests, as long as I can answer I do it with pleasure....
    Aha! Encore une fois, je comprends. Eh bien, si vous avez besoin davantage de soutien, il suffit de me PM. Je vais aussi encourager les autres � faire de m�me. Je ne pense pas que votre th�me cr�� ce probl�me l'autre membre mentionn�.
    So if I understand it, version 1.55 is that you agree, then everything is fine?
    For the flashing battery icon, I semvble have read somewhere that it's a bug of Themes Creator, probably a future version will fix the problem.

Regards.
    Fred
    Oui. Et ... Merci!
    03-23-11 05:47 PM
    Anything, but mostly continued to write English, or I never progressed ...
    03-23-11 05:49 PM
    He He. No problem. I hate Google Translate as well. Nothing makes sense.

Very happy here. keep us posted on the updates.
    I encourage donations to this accomodating theme maker.

Enjoy...
    03-23-11 05:57 PM
    love this theme thank you very much
    03-30-11 07:27 AM
    Nothing with pleasure
    03-30-11 10:22 AM
    Hi,
    I came across this and I think it is great! I do not speak French, so I won't even attempt to do so. lol. I found what I think may be a couple of bugs, and I also have a personal preference request...

1) I have found that when any field in the today area is highlighted whether within the notification area or the calendar area, when I press the escape key there is still a dark artifact left over on the screen. I have to scroll to the top or bottom for it to disappear.

This only happens when something in the today area is highlighted while pressing the escape key and not when the cursor somewhere on the upper and lower banners.
    Issue was fixed in version 1.61

Links

Lien OTA/OTA Link Dark wallpaper version (Original)
    Lien OTA/OTA Link Clear wallpaper version

If you like the theme and you use it, plan to donate.
    Thank you.
    -== Donation ==-
    Last edited by fred77fr; 04-06-11 at 10:25 AM.
    04-06-11 10:21 AM
    Issue was fixed in version 1.61
    Yes it is! Thank you!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 12:00 PM
    ---
    Update V1.11.1
    Solving the problem of size and font customization.

Fully customizable fonts (mail, menu, sms)
    05-01-11 08:30 AM
    ---
    Update V1.11.1
    Solving the problem of size and font customization.
    Very important to me! Thanks!
    05-02-11 08:59 AM
    Very important for all, now i know what i must do to resolve this issue on all of my themes
    Thanks MADBRADNYC
    05-02-11 09:04 AM
    Great theme... But where is download link? Is says is free! I'de like to get it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 08:18 PM
    I'm sorry but this theme is no longer free, use this link: [Premium] OS6 style icon - Weather slot and today (Bold 480x360 screen on OS6) - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

If you want a free theme made ​​by me, check here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/fr...5-post6288363/
    Last edited by fred77fr; 05-03-11 at 07:21 AM.
    05-03-11 07:17 AM
94 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD