# Model: 9650/9780/9700
    # OS: 6.0
    # Author: mobiworld

Enjoy

Downloads ota

source: BlackBerry Bold 9780 Themes
    Fatoomah likes this.
    02-13-11 06:49 PM
    Love the icons! Can you please modify the theme by making it a hidden dock,please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 07:10 PM
    HOW do you change the icons on the theme builder????

I have messed with the theme builder over and over and cant not for the life of me figure it out.

Please help.
    02-13-11 08:44 PM
    Hi mobi900,

Your BB theme above is fantastic! Love it. I like the fact the it makes my BB look fresh. And the application/folder list is clean and responsive.

Is it possible for you to make a simple change of changing the folder list screen backgound color from the current grey to black color or darker color.

It will make the icons easier to see. Just a simple request. Will still continue to use your theme though.

Great job! Cheers.
    02-14-11 10:09 PM
    Hi mobi900,

Your BB theme above is fantastic! Love it. I like the fact the it makes my BB look fresh. And the application/folder list is clean and responsive.

Is it possible for you to make a simple change of changing the folder list screen backgound color from the current grey to black color or darker color.

It will make the icons easier to see. Just a simple request. Will still continue to use your theme though.

Great job! Cheers.
    thank you, I'll update
    02-14-11 10:12 PM
    Any updates with black or darker application background?
    02-24-11 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD