Yes I know But they don't show up..

The text messages work but not the message from BBM
    Try doing a battery pull - it works on my 9650. Also, I don't think the BBM txts work with the sms/mms today area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-11 01:31 PM
    Once you have universal search selected, just go to the home screen and start typing, your search results should show up ...

As for the group apps - as far as I know those are only availabe if you design your theme around the default "tabbed" OS6 theme. I chose the custom theme design option which doesn't easily offer the option of including those - I wish it did, because its a really cool concept. But until RIM releases an updated version of Theme Builder, this is what we have to work with. Thanks for your feedback!

I see.
    Thank you.

03-12-11 05:23 PM
    Pls. Could you add an only today version without SMS and messages???

Thanks!!Grazie!!!
    Just put the link for the Calendar only version - enjoy
    03-12-11 08:35 PM
    Try doing a battery pull - it works on my 9650. Also, I don't think the BBM txts work with the sms/mms today area.

So what is supposed to show up in the "messages" section. As the sms appear in the "text messages" section.

I tried the battery pull..

Edit : okay, the messages is actually only for emails, so that's why..
    Last edited by 6gar; 03-13-11 at 08:14 AM.
    03-13-11 07:53 AM
    First of all, what a great theme! I am not easily satisfied when it comes to my BB but this is as good as perfect. You encorperated everything I want in a theme, great job!

I noticed two things:
    1. Is it correct that the 6 bottom icons look a bit 'squashed', they are not as sharp as could be. Is this because of the size?
    2. I think the side dock could be a little less wide...

Even if you do nothing with my comments I will still continue to use it but changing these two things would make it absolutely perfect!

Jer0en72

03-13-11 11:09 AM
    First of all, what a great theme! I am not easily satisfied when it comes to my BB but this is as good as perfect. You encorperated everything I want in a theme, great job!

I noticed two things:
    1. Is it correct that the 6 bottom icons look a bit 'squashed', they are not as sharp as could be. Is this because of the size?
    2. I think the side dock could be a little less wide...

Even if you do nothing with my comments I will still continue to use it but changing these two things would make it absolutely perfect!

Jer0en72

Thanks for the feedback! I'm really glad that you like the theme.

- I'm not really sure that I can do anything about the icons - I don't see the "squashed" appearance that your describing.. I didn't do any resizing with the icons - they're the stock 52 x 52 OEM icons supplied with Composer... Could you post a screenshot with what you're describing?

- I can do a version with a banner that a little less wide for you - i may have to move the notification icons to another location (thats why its as wide as it is - i didn't want anything to get truncated or cut-off). I'll play around with it over the next few days.
    03-14-11 04:00 AM
    just got one, thanks! awesome theme
    03-14-11 06:13 AM
    Thanks a lot for the clock ! That's great

If I can abuse... it could be better if we can access to the message by clicking on the message icone on the left
    Last edited by nicopod; 03-14-11 at 07:55 AM.
    03-14-11 07:44 AM
    I've uploaded a pic of my screen and you see it best when you look at the globe (internet icon). It is just not as sharp as it should be.... I don't know if it can be fixed in any way but just to clarify...

Thanks for all your hard work!

url: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    03-14-11 11:17 AM
    Totally awesome theme. This is just what I needed for my 9700.

tscalia2, muchly appreciated!
    03-14-11 02:52 PM
    I've uploaded a pic of my screen and you see it best when you look at the globe (internet icon). It is just not as sharp as it should be.... I don't know if it can be fixed in any way but just to clarify...

Thanks for all your hard work!

url: ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting

OK - I did a little tweaking and this is what I came up with...a banner that is less wide, and I made the icons are bigger (68pt vs. 52pt) so we now have 6 home icons (5 in dock and one in banner). Here's a screen:

And an OTA if you want to try it out...http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/um70gc

let me know what you think.
    creepy09 and threekings like this.
    03-14-11 03:20 PM
    Looks absolutely great! Just downloaded the new version and the icons are great now. I have my weather app as first icon and it rocks! Thanks again man, you theme builder you!
    03-15-11 07:06 AM
    Links not working???
    03-16-11 07:46 PM
    Ignore my last post..figured out how to get this to my BB...sorry for the hassle.
    03-16-11 08:02 PM
    i prefer the latter version, thanks again!
    03-16-11 10:29 PM
    Added hidden today version!
    03-18-11 04:49 PM
    Clean and slick! It will be my theme for now!
    03-18-11 09:46 PM
    OK - I did a little tweaking and this is what I came up with...a banner that is less wide, and I made the icons are bigger (68pt vs. 52pt) so we now have 6 home icons (5 in dock and one in banner). Here's a screen:

This one is perfect, icons are much better...Is it possible to have one with no calendar, I like my screen clean as clean can be

Many thanks
    03-19-11 03:19 AM
    Hey, is there anyway you can make a message/calendar today theme with OS6.1 icons please?

04-05-11 01:24 AM
    This one is perfect, icons are much better...Is it possible to have one with no calendar, I like my screen clean as clean can be

Many thanks
    Here you go

http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/tskR56
    04-05-11 05:47 AM
    Hey, is there anyway you can make a message/calendar today theme with OS6.1 icons please?

As requested....

http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/4pWd4P

enjoy
    Nivekkevin1989 likes this.
    04-05-11 05:51 AM
    Thank you so much! That was fast!

But I made a mistake: I wanted text messages to be included on the today screen too. Is there anyway you can include two rows for text messages on the today screen please? My apologies for the confusion.

04-06-11 02:38 AM
    Thank You.

This Theme (later Version with bigger icons) ist perfect!!!
    04-06-11 04:08 AM

Hi is it possible to have the notification box to include email/sms and the weather box be smaller. That will be great for me. Though the current design is already pretty awesome.
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Nivekkevin1989; 04-17-11 at 07:57 AM.
    04-17-11 07:47 AM
    hi tscalia2!

thanks for the awesome theme but i can't seem to see my date fully on the home screen, i'd have to click on it just to see the days date. im very forgetful and not the greatest with dates so its a need for me to have it visibly display. oh and when charging the phone. the battery doesnt indicate if it is, any way of having that added?

other than that perfect theme, love anything side dock

05-11-11 11:51 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD