Hi - heres another free theme for any 480x360 device (9650,9700,9780) running OS6.

Features:
    Very Wallpaper Friendly
    Weather Slot (slot 1) - hideable - 'f' shows/ 'g' hides
    Hidden Today area - 'z' shows/ 'ESC' hides
    6 icon Hidden Dock - 'Space' shows / 'ESC' hides
    Notification area is in the bottom banner

some screens:

Clear:

Weather shown:

Weather/Today shown:

Everything shown:

OTA Download here: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/6vTbVn

Stock Battery Meter/ SMS/MMS hotkey=$: URL="http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/l8voJU"]http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/l8voJU[/URL]

Enjoy
    Last edited by tscalia2; 04-13-11 at 08:02 PM.
    04-13-11 06:45 PM
    Not to be picky but is there any way you can post a version that doesn't have the battery percentage in the battery icon? Like the stock 6.0 battery icon, I have BatteryWatch so the percentage in the icon is almost useless plus it's hard to read and ruins the cool lightning bolt effect when charging.

ALSO can you move the battery icon more to the right closer to the service bars? idk if it's just me but it looks random to be placed there, I personally think it would look alot cleaner if it was moved farther to the right.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST can you also use "$" for the sms inbox hot key.

Sorry for all the request! This is just the dream theme I've been looking for minus the few things I would like changed lol.

Other than that it works perfectly and is running awesome on my Bold 9700 with os 6.0 installed! Thanks a bunch!!

BTW The 6.1 Icons are a nice touch to the theme lol and the shorcuts for the hidden dock and what not are perfect.

UPDATE: Can you add the 6.1 calendar icon too please?
    Last edited by ChristianDGZ; 04-13-11 at 07:58 PM.
    04-13-11 07:43 PM
    Not to be picky but is there any way you can post a version that doesn't have the battery percentage in the battery icon? Like the stock 6.0 battery icon, I have BatteryWatch so the percentage in the icon is almost useless plus it's hard to read and ruins the cool lightning bolt effect when charging.

ALSO can you move the battery icon more to the right closer to the service bars? idk if it's just me but it looks random to be placed there, I personally think it would look alot cleaner if it was moved farther to the right.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST can you also use "$" for the sms inbox hot key.

Sorry for all the request! This is just the dream theme I've been looking for minus the few things I would like changed lol.

Other than that it works perfectly and is running awesome on my Bold 9700 with os 6.0 installed! Thanks a bunch!!

BTW The 6.1 Icons are a nice touch to the theme lol and the shorcuts for the hidden dock and what not are perfect.

UPDATE: Can you add the 6.1 calendar icon too please?
    LOL...I changed the battery to stock, added $ as the SMS hotkey and moved the battery over a little (you cant see them but the rest of the network meters are there (bluetooth, wifi, bes))

I cant do anything with the calendar icon until they fix Theme Builder - its a
    bug in the beta 2 version

The link is added to the OP....Enjoy
    ChristianDGZ likes this.
    04-13-11 08:05 PM
    LOL...I changed the battery to stock, added $ as the SMS hotkey and moved the battery over a little (you cant see them but the rest of the network meters are there (bluetooth, wifi, bes))

I cant do anything with the calendar icon until they fix Theme Builder - its a
    bug in the beta 2 version

The link is added to the OP....Enjoy
    OMG THANK YOU! lol
    04-13-11 08:20 PM
    Not to be a crackberry a hole or anything BUT...the new edited one you made's little battery icon "charging bolt" doesn't show up/work O_o? Help? Lol

Thank you again for everything!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 08:48 PM
    Can you add a no profile icon version please?

04-13-11 09:07 PM
    Not to be a crackberry a hole or anything BUT...the new edited one you made's little battery icon "charging bolt" doesn't show up/work O_o? Help? Lol

Thank you again for everything!

Did you try a battery pull after installing the theme?
    04-14-11 06:39 AM
    Can you add a no profile icon version please?

Here you go Jenny

http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/3L7763
    04-14-11 06:40 AM
    Did you try a battery pull after installing the theme?
    Yupp! Did a reinstall and an extra battery pull too. Still no charging bolt =( it's all good though! Still one of my favorite themes, going to be using this one for a while. =)

04-14-11 04:02 PM
    I guess uninstalling it (gchat) is a solution, but I think you're g for closing the weather icon conflicts with the shortcut for opening up gchat. Maybe get rid of the gchat part of the shortcut if it's not just m. Also, the alarm icon is somewhat cut off by the background, although I've seen that issue appear on other OS6 themes, so I don't know if there's anything you can do about that.
    Last edited by bcmrad; 04-14-11 at 04:19 PM.
    04-14-11 04:10 PM
    Hi - heres another free theme for any 480x360 device (9650,9700,9780) running OS6.

Features:
    Very Wallpaper Friendly
    Weather Slot (slot 1) - hideable - 'f' shows/ 'g' hides
    Hidden Today area - 'z' shows/ 'ESC' hides
    6 icon Hidden Dock - 'Space' shows / 'ESC' hides
    Notification area is in the bottom banner

some screens:

Clear:

Weather shown:

Weather/Today shown:

Everything shown:

OTA Download here: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/6vTbVn

Stock Battery Meter/ SMS/MMS hotkey=$: URL="http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/l8voJU"]http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/l8voJU[/URL]

Enjoy

Hi there,
    Can I have a version without the battery meter ?

Thanks ,

04-16-11 07:32 PM
    Really like the theme, thank you very much.
    May I ask for a "no battery meter" version too (as well as no sound profile)?
    Thank you
    Bob
    04-17-11 10:42 AM
    Any chance of changing the hidden dock to another key? Quicklaunch users would certainly appreciate that!
    04-18-11 05:11 AM
    Very nice theme! Thank you for keeping it free.
    04-18-11 06:07 AM
    Any chance of changing the hidden dock to another key? Quicklaunch users would certainly appreciate that!
    I thought the same at first too, being a quick launch user after all. But I personally like using "Q" as my QuickLaunch hot key =)

04-19-11 07:52 PM
    Nice theme indeed !!
    The shortcut keys are holding me off a bit for now though.
    The ones you mapped aren't the way I like them to be.

Nontheless I'll be installing this and following alterations (if any).

Thanks !!

EDIT:

Ok, installed it and like it !!

Shortcut 'g' isn't interferring with G Talk when the weather icon is hidden, which is great !
    I'm really digging the way the icons in the dock bounce when highlighted ! Nice touch !

The alarm icon next to the clock is cut off. That's a minor cosmetic issue. Possibly the 6.1 alarm icon can fix that.
    Also QuickLaunch users like myself would really appreciate the spacebar to be unmapped.

Getting used to not using 'z' to get to the native clock app, will take a while, but I'll manage.

Keep up the good work !
    Last edited by FRanatic; 04-20-11 at 02:59 AM.
    04-20-11 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD