This is my first theme.
    I just started to play around with the theme builder so I don't know all the tricks to it but I do have the basics covered.

Oh and if you would like to see more screenshots let me know.

And also if you do decide to use this theme and if its not too much trouble; please post your screenshots on here as well.

Version 1.0.2 (Larger notification bar and side to side movement from time to network): http://db.tt/CaQAnb6y

Version 1.0.4 (OS6 with trays): http://db.tt/Wk0mPmgs

please comment it helps increase my self-esteem

LOL JOKES

The icons that are used in here are of the standard OS6 styles, i didn't create any.
    I have played around with the font and font sizes.
    I added a bunch of background photos (no transitions) and rearranged the font on the screen where you receive calls

I can't remember what else i have done ...
    Last edited by phoreoneone; 01-29-12 at 04:30 PM.
    12-14-11 07:56 PM
    phoreoneone likes this.
    12-14-11 08:40 PM
    hi,
    i see that you have a 9790 device as well, can something be created for the 9790 (os7) ?
    12-14-11 10:33 PM
    12-15-11 11:45 AM
    hi,
    i see that you have a 9790 device as well, can something be created for the 9790 (os7) ?
    i will work on it
    12-18-11 06:19 AM
    Nice theme (I tried them both) Oh and I'm amazed that a mobilicity user gets 5 bars (I'm always losing signal in my house) it searches and finds it then searches again
    phoreoneone likes this.
    12-20-11 01:04 AM
    Nice theme (I tried them both) Oh and I'm amazed that a mobilicity user gets 5 bars (I'm always losing signal in my house) it searches and finds it then searches again
    LOL! yeah i live near downtown so i always have around 4-5 bars. the only time i dont is when i'm in an elevator :s. i still manage to get some dropped calls however not as much as before.
    12-20-11 12:07 PM
    Nice theme. I like it but the fonts are a bit too small for my old eyes.
    12-23-11 11:03 PM
    Nice theme. I like it but the fonts are a bit too small for my old eyes.
    Hi,

What font size is the best for you?
    And for which theme? Or for both?

I will get on it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-11 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD