Does anyone have a working link or the .jad file they could share for this theme. I LOVE this theme and accidentally deleted it and didn't back it up. Since Lucky45 isn't posting anymore themes and has removed all of them from the forums I don't know what else to do. Any help would be nice
    07-30-11 09:29 PM
    Does anyone have a working link or the .jad file they could share for this theme. I LOVE this theme and accidentally deleted it and didn't back it up. Since Lucky45 isn't posting anymore themes and has removed all of them from the forums I don't know what else to do. Any help would be nice
    The theme was deleted for a reason...

I am not posting anymore of my themes via this forum for a reason...

You asking someone to repost my theme adds to my reasons for not supporting this site anymore...
    08-02-11 05:45 PM
    Sorry, didn't mean any disrespect, I was only asking for someone who still has a copy to share a link or the file. Your work was always greatly appreciated, I would totally pay for it if its for sale.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    tkwolf and anon2100101 like this.
    08-02-11 06:22 PM
    @Lucky45:
    I respect your reasons for your behavior (whereas I dont know them), cause I'm sure, that this decision (to quit CB) wasnt easy for you! I've recognized your outstanding work and enthusiasm, your generousity (a loooot of free themes you've made as a gift for the CB-community)... Therefore I want to say, that (beside the fact, that I would never try to weedle you in a respectless way) I'am very sad about your retirement and disappointed for the (for me unknown) circumstances of your exit... Thanx for your themes- up to now! :-)

tkwolf likes this.
    08-03-11 02:41 AM
    I respect your reasons for your behavior
    It is pretty hard to respect someone who is consistently rude and aggressive... surely this forum is about helping each other... if some young "programmer" gets miffed because somebody copied his (or her) themes then they really need to get over it quick... some people seem to think they invented the Blackberry OS or the colourful themes they design here... If someone is not "supporting" this site anymore then why are they posting?
    RC211V and Ck Corleone like this.
    08-03-11 03:38 AM
    I have always a point of view resp. opinion to everything WHEN I'm sure, that all 'facts' are known and when I'm sure to have the mental capability for an explicite 'overview'...(This happens in most cases!:-)
    But in this case I'm unaware- and do the best: no comment anymore ;-)

08-03-11 04:51 AM
    Woah E-Fight

08-04-11 07:26 PM
    It is pretty hard to respect someone who is consistently rude and aggressive... surely this forum is about helping each other... if some young "programmer" gets miffed because somebody copied his (or her) themes then they really need to get over it quick... some people seem to think they invented the Blackberry OS or the colourful themes they design here... If someone is not "supporting" this site anymore then why are they posting?
    I love how ppl pretend they have all the insight *eyeroll*

My decision had nothing to do with my theme being 'copied' - the continuous disrespect, vulgar emails & PM's and all the fighting & trolling on this forum are my reason.

All new themes are/will be shared via twitter or other BlackBerry enthusiast sites.

anon2100101 and Ck Corleone like this.
    08-08-11 11:56 AM
    Lucky45, I tried your blog at this website Lucky45: BlackBerry, to download the theme but it didn't work any other suggestions

08-08-11 05:30 PM
    Lucky45, I tried your blog at this website Lucky45: BlackBerry, to download the theme but it didn't work any other suggestions

My blog isn't finshed yet - that's why nothing works yet.

08-08-11 06:34 PM
    Hi all, I have such a case, where you can get this theme I am able to buy only from someone asking me for help because this theme is The Best and I accidentally removed it but I have no where to download it buy all manner of help thank you in advance
    11-13-11 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD