Hotkey

$ = Text Messages
    c: Calender
    j: Manage connections
    b: Browser

Model: 9650/9700/9780
    Author: mobiworld

free ota
    Last edited by mobi900; 05-03-12 at 08:36 AM.
    Aeph and henghs like this.
    10-23-11 05:22 AM
    Nice theme.
    10-23-11 08:23 AM
    Link doesn't seem to work.
    10-24-11 07:55 AM
    Link doesn't seem to work.
    thank you

I have updated
    10-24-11 07:21 PM
    Really like the fonts used in this theme. Very clean and exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately, after the battery pull, all the program icons were scattered and some had the basic folder icon (eg. music, pictures, etc.). Tried to go back to the default theme but it seems the damage has been done.

The additional application icons seem to be the ones found in the media folder. The original app icons are there but a second set with "?" are also there. I can't hid them or delete them.

Any idea how I can get is back and sorted in the factory settings? Will I have to reinstall the OS on the device?

Thanks.
    Last edited by gordonkim; 10-24-11 at 10:02 PM.
    10-24-11 09:34 PM
    Really like the fonts used in this theme. Very clean and exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately, after the battery pull, all the program icons were scattered and some had the basic folder icon (eg. music, pictures, etc.). Tried to go back to the default theme but it seems the damage has been done.

The additional application icons seem to be the ones found in the media folder. The original app icons are there but a second set with "?" are also there. I can't hid them or delete them.

Any idea how I can get is back and sorted in the factory settings? Will I have to reinstall the OS on the device?

Thanks.
    Demo

10-25-11 12:21 AM
    Not sure if it was your theme or the device. I am aware of how to hide icons - there were some additional icons on the home screen after the install and icons that were previously in folders on the main screen. The additional icons were duplicates with just a plain square with an "?" in the middle.

Trying to figure out if it was your theme or my device. Never had this problem before.
    10-25-11 08:16 AM

you just need to hide it
    10-25-11 08:36 AM
    love the theme can we get a version with the hot-keys disabled
    11-01-11 12:17 AM
    love the theme can we get a version with the hot-keys disabled
    you do not like hot keys?
    11-30-11 08:31 PM
    Great Job! and seems to work well.

2 quick questions; can I change the font color? How do I turn off the itemized list (example the monthly calendar items when I highlight the calendar).

Thanks,

P
    12-01-11 08:28 PM
    Great Job! and seems to work well.

2 quick questions; can I change the font color? How do I turn off the itemized list (example the monthly calendar items when I highlight the calendar).

Thanks,

P
    you ask here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/

for guidance
    01-06-12 03:02 AM
    Hi,

Nice theme, thank you, but like many other themes it completely messed up my icons, I think this is because my phone is in french, the folder are now in english, my original folders have no icon at all, every icon that was in them is back on the home screen. If I want to rename them in french, your customized icon disappear, no way to get it back. There must be something to do with Theme Builder, but I don't know what. Will wipe my device, and try again with a next version.
    01-09-12 09:35 PM
    Hi,

Nice theme, thank you, but like many other themes it completely messed up my icons, I think this is because my phone is in french, the folder are now in english, my original folders have no icon at all, every icon that was in them is back on the home screen. If I want to rename them in french, your customized icon disappear, no way to get it back. There must be something to do with Theme Builder, but I don't know what. Will wipe my device, and try again with a next version.
    It has nothing to do with your language it is because the developer has added a 'web link' icon to his theme and for whatever reason after a reboot it adds the extra icons and re-organizes them. You can switch to the default theme and reboot again but this will not get rid of the icons but you can hide them.

The only thing you can do in the future is try to only do a reboot or battery pull with a theme that does not include the web link icon.
    01-10-12 08:01 AM
    It has nothing to do with your language it is because the developer has added a 'web link' icon to his theme and for whatever reason after a reboot it adds the extra icons and re-organizes them. You can switch to the default theme and reboot again but this will not get rid of the icons but you can hide them.

The only thing you can do in the future is try to only do a reboot or battery pull with a theme that does not include the web link icon.
    Thank you very much, it would be nice to know before downloading a theme if it has a web link or not.
    01-10-12 08:18 AM
    Amazing theme, but any way you can change the font to BBAlpha Sans? I would love you forever if you did!
    01-14-12 12:43 AM
    @Aeph

sent you
    02-22-12 05:32 AM
    If the icons get messed up from a battery pull or rebbot after installing a theme you should be able to do the following to correct the issue.

1. Set your phone to the default theme.
    2. Go back to options > display > screen display > select the gear icon next to the default theme > click reset settings button.
    mobi900 and henghs like this.
    02-25-12 11:11 PM
    mobi900, is there any shortcut key or quick access to the built in clock application? Like example clicking on the sound icon brings up Sound Profiles, clicking on signal icon brings up the Manage Connection.

Perhaps clicking on the time display at the top middle to bring up the Clock?

Btw, thanks for the great theme.
    Last edited by henghs; 03-16-12 at 06:46 PM.
    03-16-12 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD