For the first time The World Of Pootermobile has released a BlackBerry 6 style theme. And what better way to do it but by giving it for free! Rapid is more than just a BlackBerry 6 theme with different icons, it is elegant and very nice to look at. With a unique homescreen banner Rapid holds everything you need and doesn't look weird when focusing on it for your connections page. Enjoy Rapid on your BlackBerry 6 device as a goodie from The World Of Pootermobile for celebrating 1 year of bringing free and premium themes to everyone!

Get Rapid for free at the Crackberry store HERE
    kam2958 and sammirachel like this.
    04-14-11 05:21 PM
    04-14-11 07:33 PM

Wow that wall looks really good with the theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-11 03:06 PM
    Thank you so much this theme is absolutely perfect
    04-16-11 04:38 PM
    Hey, downloaded the theme and it looks great however; I'm wondering what the 70 (upper right hand corner of the screen) is. I notice it on all the images in this thread and I also have it on my screen, but haven't a clue what it represents - and it seems like to much of a coincidence that we all have 70% battery or signal strength.

04-16-11 04:39 PM
    Hey, downloaded the theme and it looks great however; I'm wondering what the 70 (upper right hand corner of the screen) is. I notice it on all the images in this thread and I also have it on my screen, but haven't a clue what it represents - and it seems like to much of a coincidence that we all have 70% battery or signal strength.

The 70 is your battery meter. And yes it is a coincidence that you all have 70% battery haha mine is at 50%

04-16-11 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD