Well, here is the first TheIgster OS 6.0 theme. Really simple kids and from what I can see, quite similar to what someone else has posted previously. Perhaps some will find this useful as well. I was working on this before I saw the other post. It is basically an OS 6 today theme with messages and calendar on the main screen along with 6 icons on the bottom of the screen. Nothing else is changed from the default OS 6 theme. The today items have a larger font than the other one I spotted on here, which is what people seem to have been asking for as well.

Requirements & Supported Devices:

OS 6.0 required. Supports 480 x 360 devices that have OS 6.0 loaded.

Thanks & Appreciation to:

Theme My Berry for hosting TheIgster themes!

Download OTA

If you like this theme, please post comments as any feedback for free themes is really appreciated. Feel free to donate if you like and use this theme as well.

Donate Now

*** Update ***

OS6 Today II Now Available

Basically the exact same theme, just no messages item on the home screen, as per request. The home screen now just shows the Calendar item with 5 sub items. Same font size as before, so should be pretty easy to read. Again, if you find these themes useful, please consider donating by using the link in this post. Thanks!

Download Just Calendar OTA

*** Update ***

OK, so I've had a few people contact me and want to get a hold of the thm file to make changes as they see fit with this theme. Not sure why, but I guess they want a starting point. There is nothing special here folks...I just started a custom theme, added the items, moved them around and ensured the navigation order was set properly. But, I digress...

I have uploaded both thm files here. Feel free to make alterations as required...they are free after all. Have fun!

OS6 Today
    OS6 Today II
    Last edited by TheIgster; 02-17-11 at 10:16 AM.
    02-01-11 03:07 PM
    this is almost the exact theme I have been looking for. except is it possible to get this with a sliding tray on the bottom?
    02-01-11 03:33 PM
    I will be looking at doing some more with Beta 2 of Theme Builder 6, but I just loaded it and started to play with it, so we will see in the near future, what fun stuff I can come up with.
    Beppua likes this.
    02-01-11 03:39 PM
    Love the wallpaper btw, very nice touch.
    02-01-11 03:43 PM
    Hi
    Great Job!!!well done!!
    Can you make the wallpaper screen all black (without BB logo)?, and 3 rows on message and calendar events?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 03:43 PM
    Do U plan on making your Android zen theme os 6 compatible

02-01-11 03:58 PM
    I will be looking at doing some more with Beta 2 of Theme Builder 6, but I just loaded it and started to play with it, so we will see in the near future, what fun stuff I can come up with.
    Great! I will keep my eyes open for them. also, Where can I get this wallpaper so I can use it with any theme?
    02-01-11 04:00 PM
    Hi I'm one of the people who commented on the first today theme. This will be replacing it. Well done. Font size is perfect! On future revisions can you make a sliding dock like someone else said and bouncing icons like on the first today theme?

02-01-11 07:39 PM
    Any reason the screen brightness changes slightly when moving around on the homescreen? Anyone else notice this?

02-01-11 07:41 PM
    Do U plan on making your Android zen theme os 6 compatible
    Could be possible. Not sure yet...this is very new to me.

On future revisions can you make a sliding dock like someone else said and bouncing icons like on the first today theme?
    Again, not sure...just starting to play with this new TB, so we shall see.
    02-02-11 01:36 AM
    Just what I needed. Great Job and Thanks!
    02-02-11 02:37 AM
    Wow guys...1009 views on this thread, countless downloads and one thanks?

And some people wonder why there is a lack of free themes currently for OS6. Why should anyone go out of their way quite frankly.
    scouts36, mjp1531, dinooo and 1 others like this.
    02-03-11 12:00 AM
    Thanks man!!!!great job!!!
    Best Today theme so far!!!

02-03-11 04:01 AM

And some people wonder why there is a lack of free themes currently for OS6. Why should anyone go out of their way quite frankly.
    ah, come on man, it's the interwebs and not your girlfriend. rule of thumb: do it because you believe in doing it, not because you want approval.
    02-03-11 06:46 AM
    Great! I will keep my eyes open for them. also, Where can I get this wallpaper so I can use it with any theme?
    You might want check this out. It came from my old Bold 9000. So the specs of this is 480x320. All you have to do is resize it on your phone to fit the screen.

Fatoomah likes this.
    02-03-11 08:32 AM

I understand what you're saying but I think you should be happy with the downloads. People keep downloading it for a reason; they must like it. Anyway, keep up the hard work I for one can appreciate what you are doing. As a matter of fact I even went to your site and downloaded two of your other themes. Great job! I think I might try this some day.
    Last edited by crackhead007; 02-03-11 at 09:31 AM.
    02-03-11 09:29 AM
    LOL...thanks for the extra thanks now guys. Appreciated.
    02-03-11 10:31 AM
    Bonjour,
    Je me permets de r�pondre en fran�ais car mon anglais est trop mauvais : merci pour ce th�me tr�s bien fait et tr�s utile.
    02-04-11 03:13 PM
    Bonjour,
    Je me permets de r�pondre en fran�ais car mon anglais est trop mauvais : merci pour ce th�me tr�s bien fait et tr�s utile.
    Tr�s heureux vous l'aimez. Merci !
    02-05-11 01:43 AM
    Hello,
    Is it possible to have the same theme but with 3 lines for the calendar (with a smaller font so I guess).
    I tried several theme but it is one that is best for me (it is fluid and simple). But often, I miss a line in the calendar ...
    If possible, thank you in advance
    02-05-11 11:14 AM
    Hello,
    Is it possible to have the same theme but with 3 lines for the calendar (with a smaller font so I guess).
    I tried several theme but it is one that is best for me (it is fluid and simple). But often, I miss a line in the calendar ...
    If possible, thank you in advance
    Hey there...I was trying to avoid smaller fonts simply because most were complaining that similar themes, the fonts were to small. What about the same theme but with just a calendar item and 4 or 5 items...no Messages portion?

Or of course, I could just make a smaller font version (but the font will be fairly small) if you prefer to have Messages there as well.
    Last edited by TheIgster; 02-05-11 at 11:39 AM.
    02-05-11 11:35 AM
    So why not with no Messages portion, it is certainly the best solution and it is true that we always end up opening the mail even with a Messages portion.

Maybe then he would add the ability to directly access the mail from the top of the screen.

Thank you take into account these remarks and I apologize for my bad English.
    02-05-11 11:45 AM
    So why not with no Messages portion, it is certainly the best solution and it is true that we always end up opening the mail even with a Messages portion
    First post updated with OTA for just a Calendar screen. There are 5 sub items now under Calendar.
    iamolive likes this.
    02-05-11 12:03 PM
    thank you very much for the job. I install it once and immediately go in the "donate"
    TheIgster likes this.
    02-05-11 12:23 PM
    Oups ! error 404
    02-05-11 12:29 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD