After using a LOT of themes i have come to realize that often the quickest and most effecient way of using your Blackberry device is using the original BBOS theme.

This is the Stock OS6 theme with minor 'GTT' tweaks and its made with the latest available Blackberry Gold Theme Studio.

It features the OS7 icon set along with the most loved slide n swipe menus, Custom fonts and subtle graphical changes that you will enjoy.

Use OS6 GOLD and feel the difference. Fall in love with the BBOS, all over again!

If you enjoy using this theme, do leave a review on the download page or simply hit the 'Thanks' button below

DOWNLOAD LINK
    gordonkim, 5354, ench18 and 5 others like this.
    09-04-11 01:48 AM
    Awesome!!
    Glad to know that finally Akash has made something great for 97xx devices.
    And its totally free..!! Thanks Akash.
    This guy has indeed great design/graphic sense; and very well known for making beautiful themes for 9800.

Hope, we (97xx users) will get many more from Akash.

To Akash: if you need any tester for your 97xx themes, I will be ready for ever. Just add my PIN: 27a567f3

Regards....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    AxKxB likes this.
    09-04-11 06:41 AM
    what weather app are yoou using
    09-07-11 05:17 AM
    what weather app are yoou using
    BerryWeather
    09-09-11 03:04 AM
    BerryWeather
    Does BerryWeather work for India ?
    09-09-11 03:49 AM
    Does BerryWeather work for India ?
    Like a charm- Its a global app, even works for the congo :P
    09-09-11 04:00 AM
    Love this theme, but just missing a nice weather icon in the centre, guess I can resolve that with the berry weather wallpaper. Anyone have a copy of the beautiful green wallpaper he's used. I'd love to use that as the wall paper for my berryweather. Thanks again.

Z

09-13-11 07:20 AM
    Love this theme, but just missing a nice weather icon in the centre, guess I can resolve that with the berry weather wallpaper. Anyone have a copy of the beautiful green wallpaper he's used. I'd love to use that as the wall paper for my berryweather. Thanks again.

Z

Here you go -
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-13-11 07:57 AM
    No OTA link ? I dont knw how to download using barcode or on that site , help me please !
    Last edited by Slayohslay; 09-17-11 at 12:10 PM.
    09-17-11 12:07 PM
    No OTA link ? I dont knw how to download using barcode or on that site , help me please !
    Download link is above the barcode, anyway:

OS6 GOLD 97XX - Themes BlackBerry Software

You can send an email to yourself as well.
    Last edited by andyahs; 09-17-11 at 12:20 PM.
    09-17-11 12:18 PM
    I dont understand , on using my BB tru Browser , just click to the link above and then there's still "Download" button as well . Sorry , super noob here !
    09-17-11 12:30 PM
    I dont understand , on using my BB tru Browser , just click to the link above and then there's still "Download" button as well . Sorry , super noob here !
    The link takes you to the Mobihand store where there is a download button that will take you to a download page to use a barcode or email link. You may need a mobihand account if you do not have one.

http://www.mobihand.com/download.asp?id=699293
    09-17-11 12:37 PM
    Akbar, the battery charging indicator is not working on the homescreen....
    09-23-11 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD