Like it was said before G is encoded by RIM to default to Google Talk, like L is for calendar. However, when in the home screen, G works fine for google maps (which I love and use all the time) it does not launch both... Same with K for clock, if I hit it in the Home screen I get the clock, but if I hit it in the icon screen the it locks... It's the best of both worlds, thanks for the nice theme.

However, I do have one problem, my browser short cuts that I add to the home screen go away after a reboot. Any thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-11 05:53 PM
    i decided to stop using this theme since there seems to be no solution to the bookmarking problem...
    06-04-11 07:28 PM
    Is this Zen-style? Are the icons hidden? How to show them? Can you pls provide screenshot? Nice work, I think I'm gonna use it. And most of all, thanks for making it free!
    Pls answer
    06-05-11 06:56 AM
    I still keep coming back to this theme. If I try another, after a few days this one almost automatically install itself again.
    I add it to each newly installed OS through loader.exe for easy access.

The only thing I can think of to improve this theme, is to add the PlayBook battery and signal meters. They have some nice color and contrast.
    Even most hotkeys are intuitive. I'd only change 1 or 2 to fit my personal needs.

I truely hope the OP is still following this thread and will consider updating this awesome theme with the latest official PB/OS7 iconset.

Thanks once again for you great work !
    06-05-11 06:56 AM
    Pls answer
    It's not Zen. It's a custom theme.
    There are no icons nor trays on the homescreen. To access them, press the BB key.

There are many screenshots in the first post.
    06-05-11 06:59 AM
    I'm a big fan of the theme. A couple minor bugs I noticed.. The battery charge icon on the home screen does not update when you start charging your phone (e.g. Does not add the flashing lightning bolt). The other thing I noticed is that when you're scrolling through your calendar in Agenda view, the highlighted row which identifies your selection disappears at times. Both issues are pretty minor, but I would to love to see them fixed.

06-05-11 10:07 PM
    Too bad this theme isn't maintained anymore (so it seems). I'm still hoping the developer of this theme will surprise us one of these days and drop an updated version with the latest OS7/Playbook icons.

Everyone who uses this theme, make sure to at least thank the developer by hitting that button below the first post.
    06-13-11 02:17 AM
    i decided to stop using this theme since there seems to be no solution to the bookmarking problem...
    While the author is retired, I must admit i have been back with this theme for a while now, great work! I just switch to default them to make shortcuts and then back.
    07-11-11 12:35 AM
    Very nice theme and my eyes THANK YOU for the big clock v lol does it have the transparent banners? I like having banners

07-11-11 05:16 PM
    Noticed A and C linked to Address book. Any chance of resetting C to Calendar?
    How about G for GoogleTalk? please please please... :-)
    07-12-11 11:29 AM
    Nice!

Can you share this wallpaper? I love it and I live in San Diego as well
    07-13-11 01:06 AM
    Please make one for the bb curve 9330 or 8520 os 6
    07-15-11 04:05 PM
    Anyone know why some of my email inboxes don't get skinned with the new icons?

Also still getting that java.uncaught.exception error on reboot

07-15-11 05:03 PM
    Thanks!

07-15-11 07:51 PM
    Anyone know why some of my email inboxes don't get skinned with the new icons?

Also still getting that java.uncaught.exception error on reboot

The icon thing is a theme builder issue. When this happens on gmail, It is due to the Gmail enhanced plugin...
    As for the error, most likely an OS issue.

07-15-11 08:02 PM
    I'm using WeatherEye just wondering why it's not showing the temp beside the icon?
    07-15-11 08:06 PM
    Very nice theme, thanks man
    07-26-11 12:01 PM
    Heyy. I really like the hotkeys thing so I was wondering if I could have the same OS6 interface with the same icons but just these hotkeys on top and no transitions.
    Thank You (:
    08-18-11 08:23 AM
    Hi! i used to have a 9650 and used this theme all the time. i now have a 9300 for work and this theme of course will not work because of the different screen resolution. would you ever consider making this theme work for the 9300? i had several versions of it on my 9650 and loved every one! Thanks.
    02-17-12 03:37 PM
    Sorry,but I new to this.
    I have installed the theme but cannot seem to get up a home screen showing wallpaper.
    I can get a screen full of icons or a screen full of text showing all of the shortcuts but no wallpaper screen.

cslogg
    02-18-12 06:25 AM
    Sorry,but I new to this.
    I have installed the theme but cannot seem to get up a home screen showing wallpaper.
    I can get a screen full of icons or a screen full of text showing all of the shortcuts but no wallpaper screen.

cslogg
    You need to apply a wallpaper. Media > Pictures > Set as Wallpaper
    02-18-12 07:13 AM
    Thanks
    andyhas

cslogg
    02-18-12 02:51 PM
    where is the dollar sign in blackberry 9780 keyboard?
    03-29-12 05:13 AM
    where is the dollar sign in blackberry 9780 keyboard?
    Next to the M key.
    03-29-12 07:21 AM
    Hi, i love to see this theme in my 9900!!! Please?!?!
    04-01-12 06:28 PM
87 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD