i would love to see a hidden today version of this theme-- even if only for calendar entries!
    Interesting idea... Would work well with hotkey combo perhaps. Can't do anything until Friday at the earliest but I'll look into it.

CB
    09-14-11 06:53 AM
    when i press M it goes to search option not in messages how do i fix this
    I've no idea! It doesn't do it on mine or on the simulator - 'M' brings up the messages (email) as intended. Do you have a standard QWERTY device? Are you using English language?

CB
    09-14-11 06:55 AM
    I've no idea! It doesn't do it on mine or on the simulator - 'M' brings up the messages (email) as intended. Do you have a standard QWERTY device? Are you using English language?

CB
    im using zocter delight hybrid i notice some of shortcut doesn't work
    09-14-11 08:27 AM
    Will do - will update in the next couple of days and switch it to something else.

CB
    Normally when you press and hold "Q", it will switch to vibrate mode. If you only press it, it will be the shortcut to Pictures. Can you make both work?
    1mangoo likes this.
    09-14-11 11:31 AM
    This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but is there any way to change the image that is behind the menu ?? instead of the blue and black gradient look ??

cheers.
    09-14-11 07:06 PM
    im using zocter delight hybrid i notice some of shortcut doesn't work
    I'm using BL Delight hybrid as well as this theme and my shortcuts work fine.
    09-14-11 08:01 PM
    I'm using BL Delight hybrid as well as this theme and my shortcuts work fine.
    ok maybe im doing a mistake of my setup.

thanks anyway
    09-14-11 11:30 PM
    ok maybe im doing a mistake of my setup.

thanks anyway
    Did you apply the net_rim_bb_ribbon_app.cod file from the first post of BL delight thread?

Ribbon app cod from 461 attached for those using a custom non trayed, non ribbon themes.
    09-15-11 09:06 AM
    Did you apply the net_rim_bb_ribbon_app.cod file from the first post of BL delight thread?

Ribbon app cod from 461 attached for those using a custom non trayed, non ribbon themes.
    aha i think that was im missing i forgot to include that non ribbon themes i will inject now let see whats gonna happen..
    09-15-11 09:31 AM
    Can you please make

W - whatsapp
    p - pics
    q - videos
    z - password

Thanks

Thank you
    09-15-11 06:18 PM
    This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but is there any way to change the image that is behind the menu ?? instead of the blue and black gradient look ??

cheers.
    Apologies - only just spotted your query. The background in the apps screen is set by the theme and isn't user changeable I'm afraid. The current one in this theme is the standard OS7 background (I believe).

CB
    09-16-11 09:55 AM
    Hi CelticBerry,

Would you mjnd sharing the wallpaper used in the theme? Thank you.
    09-16-11 07:54 PM
    Thanks for the great theme, and all the versions (I'm using Minimalist 3.3.2).

When the phone is locked, there is not a semi-transparent background behind the clock, notification bar, etc. It makes it very hard to read the white text depending on the wallpaper being used.

Is it possible to correct this? My corporate IT policy locks my phone after 15 minutes of no use, so I see the lock screen a lot.

Thanks!
    1mangoo likes this.
    09-17-11 02:01 PM
    Hi CelticBerry,

Would you mjnd sharing the wallpaper used in the theme? Thank you.
    Here you go:

CB
    eddietta likes this.
    09-18-11 04:30 PM
    Thanks for the great theme, and all the versions (I'm using Minimalist 3.3.2).

When the phone is locked, there is not a semi-transparent background behind the clock, notification bar, etc. It makes it very hard to read the white text depending on the wallpaper being used.

Is it possible to correct this? My corporate IT policy locks my phone after 15 minutes of no use, so I see the lock screen a lot.

Thanks!
    I don't think there's anything I can do about this - it's just the way RIM's Theme Builder software works - other than choose appropriate backgrounds of course...

I could make the clock font a different colour but I think white is probably the best option anyway.

CB
    09-18-11 04:33 PM
    Could you possibly remove the profile icon, and the carrier, so that it's just one skinny line on the top? Otherwise, love the layout, just pinned my profiles to the right button. Oh, and if it's possible, sorry...anyway of making the bottom right rounded to the corner, instead of step looking. Just wondering. It's great, just a request. -TerrorCandii
    Last edited by TerrorCandii; 09-18-11 at 06:48 PM.
    09-18-11 06:29 PM
    I've updated all the v3 files to v3.x.3 now - see original post. Main change is that I've moved the hotkey shortcut for Pictures from Q to R (so as to avoid interference with the vibrate profile toggle built into the Q key) and the shortcut for App World that was previously R to Z.

Also swapped the wallpaper to something else for a wee change.

Will look at the Today screen request mentioned earlier hopefully later this week.

Cheers,
    CB
    eddietta likes this.
    09-18-11 06:49 PM
    Could you possibly remove the profile icon, and the carrier, so that it's just one skinny line on the top? Otherwise, love the layout, just pinned my profiles to the right button. Oh, and if it's possible, sorry...anyway of making the bottom right rounded to the corner, instead of step looking. Just wondering. It's great, just a request. -TerrorCandii
    Will have a look at the top line idea in due course - not convinced that the bottom 'rounded' one will look so good but let me think about it...

CB
    09-18-11 06:56 PM
    Will it be better if you move the date and time to the left corner of the screen? Is it possible to make the number indicates the battery bigger? I think its quite small and hard to see.... Maybe you can change the battery icon? Just the number is fine or a round with the number inside? The round will be the remaining battery?

Will have a look at the top line idea in due course - not convinced that the bottom 'rounded' one will look so good but let me think about it...
    I dont think the "rounded" idea looks good either.....
    Last edited by eddietta; 09-19-11 at 05:54 PM.
    09-19-11 05:34 PM
    I'm considering making all the hotkey shortcuts 'Alt+Key' (e.g. Alt+Y for Manage Connections, etc. - or possibly to more appropriate shortcuts where possible - so Alt+M instead for Manage Connections). This mainly because of continuing problems using direct keys where you've got Speed-dial numbers set. Also it'll free up a lot more hotkey options since I won't have to worry about the existing built-in hotkeys ('M' for Messages, etc.)...

Thoughts?

CB
    eddietta likes this.
    09-21-11 11:00 AM
    I'm considering making all the hotkey shortcuts 'Alt+Key' (e.g. Alt+Y for Manage Connections, etc. - or possibly to more appropriate shortcuts where possible - so Alt+M instead for Manage Connections). This mainly because of continuing problems using direct keys where you've got Speed-dial numbers set. Also it'll free up a lot more hotkey options since I won't have to worry about the existing built-in hotkeys ('M' for Messages, etc.)...

Thoughts?

CB
    This is exactly what I have mentioned before. We can't use user created shortcuts and speed dial at the same time. I think this is a good solution even though it may take more time to get to the willing applications. Give it a try! Thanks a lot!
    09-21-11 02:09 PM

Thoughts?

CB
    First thought is that the theme is approaching a reasonably stable state - a good thing. I'm not sure if the change to the key combo adds to usability. Having said that, I'm not a huge autodial user. I would say as a waking up, checking the bb half asleep type, the one-key, one hand operation has its merits. If the majority of high use app shortcuts (mail, browser, BBM, options) stay the same then the ALT+key is an option worth exploring.

As well, still like the time/date layout on the right. Could suggest looking at a right align on the pair however as a 12-hour time format pulls the time out of the box on a sub 10 hour. Please keep up the great work.

Regards,

me02
    09-21-11 10:47 PM
    Okay - so 2 different schools of thought on what to do with the shortcuts...

That being the case I think I'll start a new version branch (v4.x.x) with the 'Alt+' shortcuts and leave the existing branch as it stands for those that prefer it.

As far as the new version is concerned, it obviously gives quite a few new option shortcuts since the existing built-in shortcuts now don't affect choices. My current thinking in terms of the shortcut list is as follows:-

Standard Shortcuts

Q - Vibrate Profile Toggle
    T - Tasks
    U - Calculator
    O - Options
    P - Phone
    A - Address Book / Contacts
    D - Memos
    H - Help
    K - Keyboard Lock
    L - Calendar
    C - Contacts
    V - Saved Messages
    B - Browser
    N - BBM
    M - Messages

Key Shortcuts

$ - SMS
    0 - Profiles

Alt+E - Files
    Alt+R - Pictures
    Alt+T - Twitter
    Alt+Y - Manage Connections
    Alt+P - Password Keeper
    Alt+A - App World
    Alt+S - Universal Search
    Alt+F - Facebook
    Alt+G - Google Maps
    Alt+X - BlackBerry Maps
    Alt+V - Videos
    Alt+M - Music

I've left $ and 0 as they were since they don't interfere with the quick-dial keys.

I'm happy to consider any other shortcut requests but - as I've mentioned before - would prefer to stick to built-in apps - although maybe very popular 3rd party ones can now be considered...

Suggestions?

Cheers,
    CB
    09-25-11 04:42 AM
    I think "Alt + E" should be "File Manager Pro" or "FileScout". The built in File Manager is less features (cannot do anything w compressed files....) so I don't think many people would use it.

Moreover, suddenly I think if you change the shortcuts like that, there will be no advantage over using 3rd party apps like "Quicklaunch", "Hotkey Mangager"...
    09-25-11 09:18 AM
    thank you....
    09-26-11 11:42 PM
94 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD