Finally got through with making a new theme.
    But as I type this, I am watching House M.D., My newest obsession. So excuse any grammar and spelling mistakes.

Minimal 7

Homescreen

Secondary Cleaner Version
    (The Notifications are at the bottom to increase the area of notifications)

Transparent things have the to be set at 100. Such as QuickWeather, and QuickLaunch.

Transparent Menu

Finally got the calendar icon to work.

From the Home screen, I advise you use shortcuts.
    Like from this page. |Efficiency|

And everything should look normal.. Including the Calendar after a reboot.

This is made for shortcuts so if you don't think you have enough, be like me and think of getting MyOwnIcons and Quicklaunch.

Oh and of course the wallpapers are able to be changed if you are not on a .600.

If there are any problems, please leave feedback.

If there aren't problems, please leave feedback.

A few things.
    1. I noticed that themes seem to slowdown after a few days.
    This can be fixed by changing the theme and changing it back.

2. I hope that someone can tell me if there is a point in time when the clock will not show the right time.
    For example, in a recent build of the theme, The time showed 12:2PM instead of 12:23PM.

Obviously Free. Because I love everyone.
    Minimal 7

Minimal 7 Small

This will be my last theme for Minimal. Unless the 9930 gets a theme builder soon.
    I will however do bug fixes for a bit and I will make some with custom Hotkeys if I feel up to it.
    Last edited by Deathcommand; 08-17-11 at 12:07 PM.
    08-16-11 01:40 PM
    where's the link bro?
    08-16-11 01:47 PM
    where's the link bro?
    FML. I knew i forgot something.

Updated post to include the Links.
    Last edited by Deathcommand; 08-16-11 at 11:18 PM.
    erzah likes this.
    08-16-11 03:39 PM
    hey man ur from myrtle beach sc? im from charleston!! sweet theme, but id love if it had a hidden today option..
    08-17-11 12:07 AM
    Thanks ! Nice theme !
    I installed the small version.

A couple of things I'd like to point out though.
    When using the 24hr clock, the date gets cut off on the right side. Also with my native language set, the date isn't shortened and therefore cut-off aswell.

Last thing I've noticed, is the menu buttons are really big. A batterypull didn't resolve this.

Love the font you used for the app banner and the transparent menu's look really nice. Same goes for the battery meter.
    Great stuff !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by FRanatic; 08-17-11 at 01:56 AM.
    08-17-11 01:52 AM
    hey man ur from myrtle beach sc? im from charleston!! sweet theme, but id love if it had a hidden today option..
    Haha No I was visiting for vacation. :P
    I'll be trying to get a hidden today. once I find out how.

Thanks ! Nice theme !
    I installed the small version.

A couple of things I'd like to point out though.
    When using the 24hr clock, the date gets cut off on the right side. Also with my native language set, the date isn't shortened and therefore cut-off aswell.

Last thing I've noticed, is the menu buttons are really big. A batterypull didn't resolve this.

Love the font you used for the app banner and the transparent menu's look really nice. Same goes for the battery meter.
    Great stuff !

Awesome. Thanks Frantic. I didn't check out the Minimal Small at all. but I'll be doing that now.
    I am actually looking to give all the Minimal Files to someone to Do bug Fixes and whatnot because I will be selling my phone soon.

What do you mean the Menu Buttons are big?
    08-17-11 07:58 AM
    Attached are a few screenshots that show the oversized buttons. Notification text on them is unusually small sometimes too.

Another bug: Selecting 'Options' from the home screen menu - or Options | Display | Home Screen Preferences - does nothing.

Other than that, it's a lovely theme - thanks for your efforts!

Cheers,
    CB
    08-17-11 11:41 AM
    Attached are a few screenshots that show the oversized buttons. Notification text on them is unusually small sometimes too.

Another bug: Selecting 'Options' from the home screen menu - or Options | Display | Home Screen Preferences - does nothing.

Other than that, it's a lovely theme - thanks for your efforts!

Cheers,
    CB
    Pwahaha.
    Sorry i didn't know of them.
    I'll get to fixing them in a second.

The second bug is an OS problem. I assume you are running .600?

Updated Link.
    Last edited by Deathcommand; 08-17-11 at 12:07 PM.
    08-17-11 12:02 PM
    Cheers,
    CB
    Awesome. Thanks Frantic. I didn't check out the Minimal Small at all. but I'll be doing that now.
    I am actually looking to give all the Minimal Files to someone to Do bug Fixes and whatnot because I will be selling my phone soon.

What do you mean the Menu Buttons are big?
    Big buttons are presented by CelticBerry. That's what I meant.

So you are asking me to do some maintenance on your themes once you switch devices ?
    I wouldn't mind doing some work, if neccesary.
    08-17-11 01:16 PM
    Big buttons are presented by CelticBerry. That's what I meant.

So you are asking me to do some maintenance on your themes once you switch devices ?
    I wouldn't mind doing some work, if neccesary.
    Just need to hand off my themes to someone when I switch because i won't be able to do trouble shooting anymore.
    08-17-11 01:24 PM
    Sure, you can pass them on to me. I'll do fixes if needed.
    08-17-11 01:29 PM
    The second bug is an OS problem. I assume you are running .600?
    .650 actually...

Was there supposed to be a new link in your reply?

Thanks,
    CB
    Last edited by CelticBerry; 08-17-11 at 06:29 PM.
    08-17-11 06:27 PM
    Best FREE theme ive seen in a while!

Cheers!
    08-17-11 08:04 PM
    @Frantic Awesome.

.650 actually...

Was there supposed to be a new link in your reply?

Thanks,
    CB
    It's in the first post.

Again @Frantic. I will fix it tomorrow. I have Highschool/College to deal with -o-.
    08-17-11 08:09 PM
    Yay for a hidden today version!!!!!! I'm ready for a new theme!!!!

08-19-11 12:44 AM
    Finally got through with making a new theme.
    But as I type this, I am watching House M.D., My newest obsession. So excuse any grammar and spelling mistakes.

Minimal 7

Homescreen

Secondary Cleaner Version
    (The Notifications are at the bottom to increase the area of notifications)

Transparent things have the to be set at 100. Such as QuickWeather, and QuickLaunch.

Transparent Menu

Finally got the calendar icon to work.

From the Home screen, I advise you use shortcuts.
    Like from this page. |Efficiency|

And everything should look normal.. Including the Calendar after a reboot.

This is made for shortcuts so if you don't think you have enough, be like me and think of getting MyOwnIcons and Quicklaunch.

Oh and of course the wallpapers are able to be changed if you are not on a .600.

If there are any problems, please leave feedback.

If there aren't problems, please leave feedback.

A few things.
    1. I noticed that themes seem to slowdown after a few days.
    This can be fixed by changing the theme and changing it back.

2. I hope that someone can tell me if there is a point in time when the clock will not show the right time.
    For example, in a recent build of the theme, The time showed 12:2PM instead of 12:23PM.

Obviously Free. Because I love everyone.
    Minimal 7

Minimal 7 Small

This will be my last theme for Minimal. Unless the 9930 gets a theme builder soon.
    I will however do bug fixes for a bit and I will make some with custom Hotkeys if I feel up to it.
    Minimal 7 Small is the best theme I have found that fits my needs. This is an incredible theme if you like a clean yet informative home screen. Thanks for your time and effort and for giving it to us for free.

08-19-11 08:29 AM
    Any chance for a black battery version instead of green?

08-19-11 01:38 PM
    hows the hidden today version comign along?
    08-20-11 02:14 AM
    If you're still looking for someone to take your theme over when you switch to a new device I'd be happy to. I've written quite a few of my own (all free too) - a search of my name will find them. I really like this theme and would love to tinker with it!

Cheers,
    CB
    08-20-11 03:40 AM
    Any chance for a black battery version instead of green?

If you give me the picture I can update one version for you.

hows the hidden today version comign along?
    I need to ask the community for help on this one.

If you're still looking for someone to take your theme over when you switch to a new device I'd be happy to. I've written quite a few of my own (all free too) - a search of my name will find them. I really like this theme and would love to tinker with it!

Cheers,
    CB
    I am actually gonna keep this phone for a month or two. (Due to my lack of funds.) But when I do upgrade, I want to make a dropbox and share it with a few people.
    alfons1 likes this.
    08-20-11 07:13 AM
    Love this theme! just the one I'm looking for! Thanks for the hard work!

I did want to show you a small thing that I hope you can fix. Only in an SMS message thread, the top banner get a bit cut off at the bottom. (see attached captured screen). Thanks!
    Deathcommand likes this.
    08-21-11 12:49 AM
    Sorry everyone for being late on the bug fixes and requests. I am starting college tomorrow and today was just a day of pure laziness for me.

Oh and to everyone about to dismiss me. I'm in 12th grade right now. I'm more nervous than I've ever been in my life.

So there.
    08-21-11 08:02 PM
    Sorry everyone for being late on the bug fixes and requests. I am starting college tomorrow and today was just a day of pure laziness for me.

Oh and to everyone about to dismiss me. I'm in 12th grade right now. I'm more nervous than I've ever been in my life.

So there.
    LOL - Enjoy yourself dude. I remember those days well - very scary but incredible fun when you get there!

And don't worry too much about your theme - life's too short so enjoy yourself. TBH I was toying with just making something similar myself since I like yours so much. Might tinker with it over the next few days and see what I can produce...

CB
    08-22-11 05:23 AM
    best free theme ever!!! love the icons and the transparent menu is really great!
    08-22-11 02:10 PM
    I'll share the theme tonight. When I finish my first Math HW.

In the meantime PM Dropbox emails please.
    08-22-11 02:15 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD