Metal heads, here's one for you. Old school Metallica. Ride the Lightning wallpaper, custom band photo incoming call screen and Master of Puppets active call screen.

12 icon hidding and sliding dock, 2 upper icons, large clock and small top and bottom banner which is dedicated all to unread msg notifications.

ESCAPE hides dock, 0 makes dock visible

Shortcuts:
    Sms/Mms ($)
    QuickLaunch (SpaceKey)
    Messages (M)
    Options (O)
    Memo (D)
    Calculator (C)
    Lock (L)
    Browser (B)
    Blackberry Messenger (N)
    Profiles (Q)

OTA DOWNLOAD HERE FOR 89xx, 96xx, 97xx with OS5

OTA DOWNLOAD FOR 9650, 9700, 9780 with OS6

Last edited by tattooz; 04-23-11 at 06:13 PM.
    04-23-11 01:13 PM
    thank you verry much
    04-23-11 04:02 PM
    Not gunna lie, this looks exciting. Downloading now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-11 10:07 PM
    Not gunna lie, this looks exciting. Downloading now.

Let me know what you think.....
    04-29-11 10:12 PM
    So far...I love it! It looks great, and very well thought out, not just a rehash of every other free theme already floating around out there. I love the clock style and the fonts you used for the clock, network name, and calendar display. I appreciate that you included the network name on the home screen. A lot of themers seem to overlook or omit it, so I'm glad to see you chose to keep it. I also notice you can just scroll down to activate the banner instead of pressing 0. Very convenient! App screen is a leetle beet hard to read with that background, but it's by no means a dealbreaker.

Since everyone who comments on themes feels obligated to toss requests or fantasy customizations in their posts, I'll just say I'd love to see a version of this using Kill Em All and Justice. And maybe, just maybe, that the date display be a clickable calendar hotkey like what you did with Manage Connections.

Seriously though, great theme, and thanks for making it free! If I notice any bugs or whatever, I'll post back.

04-29-11 10:41 PM
    Oh one more thing...in your screenshot, third icon from the left, what's that blue shield?

04-29-11 10:42 PM
    I notice on the outgoing call screen there's a vertical blue line along the left edge of the screen, nothing major, but it's there.

04-29-11 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD