nice theme..could you post cod file...thnks..
    02-04-11 06:41 AM
    nice theme..could you post cod file...thnks..

Thanks! I'm sorry but I don't post cod files :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-11 10:16 PM
    Wow so thank you ever so much

you're very welcome

02-06-11 02:53 PM
    Gorgeous! I love this, thank you!

02-06-11 04:37 PM
    I love this theme, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to customize the weather slot and drop downs for apps. Any help?
    02-09-11 11:02 AM
    The weather app should be the first icon in the blackberry app window. then the app slots are all based on the order of the icons after the weather icon.
    Pootermobile likes this.
    02-09-11 12:15 PM
    The weather app should be the first icon in the blackberry app window. then the app slots are all based on the order of the icons after the weather icon.

Yup that's how you do it. Thanks for the help
    02-09-11 01:50 PM
    I know because I had to figure it out too haha
    02-09-11 09:43 PM
    Hello there,

I wanted to share that I just absolutely think this theme is excellent.

Just one question, is there anyway to reduce the size or change the font the theme uses. In my messages screen the font size is fairly large and doesn't allow for much text. I am looking to reduce the size to give more information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    02-10-11 01:17 AM
    Hello there,

I wanted to share that I just absolutely think this theme is excellent.

Just one question, is there anyway to reduce the size or change the font the theme uses. In my messages screen the font size is fairly large and doesn't allow for much text. I am looking to reduce the size to give more information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What you do is go to options/display/screen display/restore to default/save settings

If the "restore to default" button isn't there change the size of the font and it'll appear. Click it and save the settings.

02-10-11 10:05 AM
    I can't believe how FAST this theme is!

Been a fan of yours since your beginnings on PimpMyBerry- you continue to impress!
    Pootermobile likes this.
    02-10-11 10:22 AM
    I can't believe how FAST this theme is!

Been a fan of yours since your beginnings on PimpMyBerry- you continue to impress!

ah yes good memories from PimpMyBerry! Glad you're enjoying the theme!

02-10-11 11:53 AM
    What you do is go to options/display/screen display/restore to default/save settings

If the "restore to default" button isn't there change the size of the font and it'll appear. Click it and save the settings.

Hey Pootermobile,

Thanks for the reply. I took the steps you outlined above however, the font size is still large and there doesn't seem to be a way to manipulate it.

It's like the font and font size are coded directly into the theme for the message certain fonts (like the message preview screen and in the options menus, you can change the top line, but the second line (the line which describes the option) is manipulated by the theme).

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    --Phil
    02-10-11 04:28 PM
    Hey Pootermobile,

Thanks for the reply. I took the steps you outlined above however, the font size is still large and there doesn't seem to be a way to manipulate it.

It's like the font and font size are coded directly into the theme for the message certain fonts (like the message preview screen and in the options menus, you can change the top line, but the second line (the line which describes the option) is manipulated by the theme).

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    --Phil

Hmmm I had left the fonts on default when making the theme so when you change the font on your phone it should change the font in the options and things like that.
    02-10-11 08:10 PM
    I just had to weigh in and thank you for creating this. I've always respected your talent as a themer and appreciated your attention to detail. I've tried several of your themes on my device, and while I could always plainly see the time and effort that went into making them, and appreciated the top-shelf quality of your work, somehow I never found one that "felt quite right" on my device to the point where I'd keep it installed for very long. Maybe it was just my "taste" or what I was looking for out of a theme. But when I discovered this one all that changed. Not only have I kept it installed for weeks now but I haven't changed it and haven't wanted to. I've actually deleted a bunch of other themes instead because I'm so happy with this one. It's easy to use, highly detailed, looks very professional and modern, and as others have said runs with absolutely no lag or memory drain. I absolutely love this. I'm so overjoyed at having finally "found my Pooter" that I couldn't NOT post and tell you and the community what a great, great theme this is. TBH I am amazed it was free. That's the holiday spirit in action right there. Thank you so much.

One little tiny, almost obligatory nitpick: I think the "home" button would work better in the middle instead of off to the left, but that's just me. We've already established I am ridiculous. This theme is amazing.

EDiT: my nitpick is now an afterthought; I upgraded to the 9780 today. Please release free themes for this device? Pretty please?
    EDit 2: my edit is now irrelevant; I just found out I can use this theme on my new device

Last edited by Moon_Juice; 02-23-11 at 12:40 AM. Reason: upgraded my post.
    curvedthumb likes this.
    02-18-11 05:59 PM
    Thanks for the help, but i have a question. I cannot see the city on the homescreen. I can change between temp, condition, hi/lo, but no city....
    Where is that setting?

The theme is absolutely great, thanks a lot Pootermobile!!!
    03-11-11 05:20 AM
    11-19-11 08:05 AM
    THIS IS AN AWESOME THEME! It shot to the top of my themes list! I like the black background on the apps menu.....ROCKS!!!!
    11-23-11 09:04 PM
    i downloaded this but i cant install i cant see where it located lol help me even in options themes
    04-01-12 12:20 PM
    plss ive downloaded this thrice and i cant see on themes section
    04-01-12 12:39 PM
    plss ive downloaded this thrice and i cant see on themes section
    Make sure you are downloading the correct OS for your phone.
    04-01-12 03:54 PM
    Thanks Pootermobile. I know it's been a while since you released this theme.

The alarm icon is truncated though

I love the centre dropdown menu idea!
    Last edited by leontam; 04-02-12 at 01:59 AM.
    04-01-12 09:22 PM
    Make sure you are downloading the correct OS for your phone.
    hey ive just downloaded it on crackberry store its only one download link there

hmm wait i just updated my account and my device is still on 9800 my previous one lol wait

got it now but how to access the manage connection? or at least highlight for the signal bar
    Last edited by miedy12; 04-02-12 at 04:39 AM.
    04-02-12 04:33 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD