Because you can never go wrong with another iFunny, I mean, iPhone theme :-)

Named by AJ64
    Icon set used: Big A** Meters which were created by MattG from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).
    Fatoomah likes this.
    02-26-11 06:13 PM
    hot theme dude. downloaded both version. was wondering if you can make an second version of the zen one with just 4 icons instead of the 12 on the homescreen (OR MAKE IT SO THAT THE HIDDEN DOCK CAN BE HIDDEN) and on the universal search one TRANSPARENT SO U CAN SEE THE WALLPAPER GOOD =D
    Last edited by BooGie_P; 02-26-11 at 07:09 PM.
    02-26-11 07:02 PM
    I am sorry to say that I won't be making any customizations to this one
    hot theme dude. downloaded both version. was wondering if you can make an second version of the zen one with just 4 icons instead of the 12 on the homescreen (OR MAKE IT SO THAT THE HIDDEN DOCK CAN BE HIDDEN) and on the universal search one TRANSPARENT SO U CAN SEE THE WALLPAPER GOOD =D
    02-26-11 07:16 PM
    kool..Ima rock it anyway. thnx
    02-26-11 07:19 PM
    You rock dude!
    kool..Ima rock it anyway. thnx
    02-26-11 07:39 PM
    nice theme bro...i like it...thanks you.
    02-26-11 08:45 PM
    I wish I could say the same about your username lol J/K No problem dude, enjoy!
    nice theme bro...i like it...thanks you.
    02-26-11 09:29 PM
    great theme only dislike is the battery % go by 10's but everything else is super good ty
    02-27-11 08:59 AM
    I didn't create the battery meter, and that's usually how battery with "numbers" or "percentages" work by increments of 10's or 1's, thank you though.
    great theme only dislike is the battery % go by 10's but everything else is super good ty
    02-27-11 11:05 AM
    universal search feature from home screen does not work. icons are not visible if i type in a search query. can you please look into fixing this?
    Aside from that the theme is fantastical!
    03-03-11 07:50 AM
    Universal Search is hit or miss, and there isn't really anything I can do to fix it as Theme Builder 6 is still on beta. It may work for some and may not for others.

read more here
    universal search feature from home screen does not work. icons are not visible if i type in a search query. can you please look into fixing this?
    Aside from that the theme is fantastical!
    03-03-11 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD