02-20-11 05:44 AM
    this theme looks great, but perhaps you might consider larger font in future versions?? The font is so small that I have trouble reading it it on my 9780. Otherwise, I love everything about it, great job!

02-20-11 06:01 AM
    this theme looks great, but perhaps you might consider larger font in future versions?? The font is so small that I have trouble reading it it on my 9780. Otherwise, I love everything about it, great job!

thanks.
    i'll wait for some more flaws before heading coding :P

btw, whats that tiny red icon? which app?
    02-20-11 06:06 AM
    This is a sweet theme,I've been using it since it landed,just wondering if u could pm me or any other way upload d image for us,thnx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 01:44 PM
    This is a sweet theme,I've been using it since it landed,just wondering if u could pm me or any other way upload d image for us,thnx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    image? :/
    well i posted few screenshots above & you also have it on your bb
    02-20-11 02:36 PM

btw, whats that tiny red icon? which app?
    MProductive The icon tells me how many outstanding tasks I have left today
    02-20-11 05:49 PM
    thanks. anyway, just for the record...i think i've PMed you a month ago regarding *something that i was in dilemma of. anyhow i made that decision & not so disappointed with the new OS working on it

*something - check pm
    02-20-11 05:56 PM
    ... thanks I'm using it... no offence, but this is quite similar to the stock the.. but since i'm quite fond of the stock theme i can live with it although the font is a bit too small.. once again, thanks yaar...
    03-24-11 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD