Hotkeys:
    alt + (1,2) Show and hide Slot_1 / weather
    alt + (4,5) Show and hide Glass Pipes Background
    alt + (7,8) Show and hide app_name Background
    ** BLUE SPACE BAR under notifications Show 9 mini icons 'ESCAPE' to hide**

OTA OS5: http://tinyurl.com/DP2-OS5

OTA OS6: http://tinyurl.com/DP2-OS6

If you like this theme please leave a comment and would love if you share your screen

Thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoy it as much as I do
    Last edited by odpm1977; 08-21-11 at 10:34 PM. Reason: adding info
    08-21-11 10:18 PM
    Very Nice!!!! Downloaded and it ROCKS! THANKS!!!!!
    odpm1977 likes this.
    08-21-11 10:49 PM
    Super, super, super sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!
    odpm1977 likes this.
    08-21-11 10:57 PM
    Super, super, super sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!
    Thank you for downloading and liking it, if you have any questions let me know
    08-21-11 11:05 PM
    Great theme, but you seem to have forgotten the OS7 browser icon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 08:04 AM
    Very nice theme!

08-22-11 08:12 AM
    Great theme, but you seem to have forgotten the OS7 browser icon

Well first of all I would like to thank you for downloading and giving my theme a chance as you can see on the first picture (full device) I didn't forget, just changed it because personally I'm not a big fan of the default browser icon.
    If you really like my theme and prefer the default icon PM me and I'll work it out.
    If you have any other concern don't hesitate on asking. Thank you again

08-22-11 12:29 PM
    absolutely love this theme thank you so much

smijes likes this.
    08-22-11 01:07 PM
    absolutely love this theme thank you so much
    Thank you for downloading my theme

08-22-11 01:55 PM
    @sammirachel, what is that flower icon with 98 next to it in the notifications bar?
    08-22-11 04:01 PM
    Great theme, thanks for sharing and keeping it free.
    08-22-11 06:26 PM
    08-22-11 06:28 PM
    Great theme, thanks for sharing and keeping it free.
    Thank you for your comment and sharing your screen beautiful picture

08-22-11 07:55 PM
    Great, clean theme. Like being able to remove pipes for certain wallpapers. Not usually a fan of mini-icons, but these seem to work smoothly. Now if you only had a today/message screen option or hot key, would be very good for me. Thanks.
    08-23-11 09:50 AM
    Great, clean theme. Like being able to remove pipes for certain wallpapers. Not usually a fan of mini-icons, but these seem to work smoothly. Now if you only had a today/message screen option or hot key, would be very good for me. Thanks.
    Would love to have a today area and I am trying to figure that out. Being a theme maker newbie I'm still learning and trying to find help from the masters or someone who might know how to do it. I did try to add that option but had no luck, hopefully will be able to update it soon.
    Thank you for the suggestion

08-23-11 03:37 PM
    Very nice & clean theme and ofcourse its free.
    Few suggestion, if u can incorporate.
    1) The (purple) focus of the icons doesn't go with the theme. It dulls the effect of the whole theme. Kindly change it to something bright or with only border with no color effect.
    2) The menu is too much corwded with boxes and then again with the (purple) icon focus. It kills the idea of a clean simple theme. Please make it simple with no boxes.
    3) Please change the wallpaper of the menu to only black. It again kind of too much crowded.

Thanks in advance

08-23-11 08:30 PM
    Very nice & clean theme and ofcourse its free.
    Few suggestion, if u can incorporate.
    1) The (purple) focus of the icons doesn't go with the theme. It dulls the effect of the whole theme. Kindly change it to something bright or with only border with no color effect.
    2) The menu is too much corwded with boxes and then again with the (purple) icon focus. It kills the idea of a clean simple theme. Please make it simple with no boxes.
    3) Please change the wallpaper of the menu to only black. It again kind of too much crowded.

Thanks in advance

Thank you for the suggestions but basically you want me to create a new theme. The home screen has the same purple effect so I would like to know if that also I will have to change. I don't wanna sound like a smart***, I just want to get more ideas to probably incorporate them on a new theme.
    Just started making themes so the more ideas the better, I truly would like to create a theme a lot of people like and enjoy.
    Thank you again for your comment and I'll be sure the next theme will be more clean but I will not change the face of this one.
    Please come back in a few days and I will probably have something ready added your ideas

08-23-11 11:37 PM
    @sammirachel, what is that flower icon with 98 next to it in the notifications bar?
    Its BatteryEx

08-23-11 11:50 PM
    Very tidy theme, I prefer mini icons, allows for fast access to all the things I need.

Could it be further developed to have high visibility icons (Hi definition) in place of the standard OS6 icons (which are looking old and tired after using them so long!) to give the theme that extra panache?

Regards.

Paul.
    08-24-11 05:39 PM
    Could it be further developed to have high visibility icons (Hi definition) in place of the standard OS6 icons (which are looking old and tired after using them so long!) to give the theme that extra panache?
    Paul thank you for checking my theme, and I have only one thing to point out...I'm using OS7 icons not standard OS6 icons and OS7 barely got here for us to enjoy so what kind of icons are you talking about? Can you share an example?

Bilbo_Baggins_UK likes this.
    08-24-11 05:51 PM
    There are some fantastic icons on the BerryLab Inc themes (I have the Outback theme which works great) and their themes have some excellent different icons (presumably made in Photoshop or similar).

Could you look at that kind of icon design (you're own of course)?

Paul.
    08-24-11 05:58 PM
    [QUOTE=Bilbo_Baggins_UK;6611172Could you look at that kind of icon design (you're own of course)?
    [/QUOTE]

I will check them out later on, thank you for the link

Bilbo_Baggins_UK likes this.
    08-24-11 06:23 PM
    I really like your theme. I'm a little color challenged is there a way to change the highlight bars from the grey to maybe the same as the purple? Can you put a shortcut for selecting your sound profile?
    Also for the people who have the different icons in the bar at the bottom, how did you do that? As one person mentioned that there's was batteryex but mine opens email.
    Not sure if this is theme related but is there a way to change the shortcut keys to open different apps?
    Again thanks very much for the theme!
    Last edited by bambook; 09-13-11 at 01:23 AM.
    09-13-11 01:18 AM
    Is there anyway to get a Today feature for calendar,messages/texts on this theme? That would complete this theme!

09-13-11 03:27 AM
    Last edited by Denise in Los Angeles; 11-08-15 at 04:09 AM.
    04-19-12 10:21 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD