well, i didn't make it a paid version because I was not expecting anything huge from it, which I clearly mentioned. I was only disappointed that there was actually $0.00 donation. not a single penny.

but someone just sent a donation of 99 cents and thanked and I'm happy enough. I will post the new OTA sometime soon
    hope i didnt sound like a hater, but good to hear!
    04-21-11 06:14 AM
    I agree, why put free if you want donations! No wonder your unhappy. I'll be more than happy to donate to a theme that has been made by someone who makes themes using scripts and used composer etc but I would not pay (no offence) for a theme that I could make in 2mins plus 10mins to add 6.1 icons, by changing the color and opticy in theme builder! I paid for a theme six dot when I could of made it my self if I had found the 6.1 icons before hand

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Then please please please spend 12 minutes of your time and make the same theme for everyone for free

If you don't even want to spend 12 minutes for others, please don't say that it's wrong for someone to actually spend their time and expect something in return for their time spent.

You could've made the theme for yourself, but not for others, and I did.

In fact, it took moe more than 12 minutes to finish this theme. That makes you much more skilled person. So please, go spend 12 minutes for others and make them happy. If your time isn't for free, neither is mine.

By the way, someone just made a donation and I'm happy to release the OTA link now. Like I clearly stated, I wasn't expecting a fortune out of it. I just wanted be appreciated in a different way.

Thanks
    04-21-11 06:23 AM
    hope i didnt sound like a hater, but good to hear!
    hater? no, not at all OTA link is up now
    04-21-11 06:34 AM
    This is the perfect transparent theme. Thank you so much insooforu.

05-01-11 09:27 PM
    Thanks a lot for such a nice theme.
    05-02-11 10:12 AM
    link is down
    05-02-11 12:31 PM
    one of the nicest and cleanest os6 themes, i just wiped my OS and re-installed and had to come back to get this theme, keep it in my email thats how much i enjoy this theme
    05-17-11 11:48 PM
    Nice & cleanest themes so far.... love it
    05-19-11 02:29 PM
    One of my favorite themes, thank you so much!
    05-22-11 10:26 PM
    i'm just wandering, which program did you use to make this themes?
    i use themes builder 6 gold but cannot produce themes like you did
    i mean, i can't make notification bar transparant like you did.

thank you
    05-23-11 11:12 AM
    You have to use a half transparent PNG.
    05-23-11 03:57 PM
    hater? no, not at all OTA link is up now
    thanks insoo4u, works perfectly for me, one of nicest themes I have ever seen!
    05-29-11 06:06 PM
    i have a problem. When i click on the ota link i am directed to a korean university website instead of getting the theme. help!
    06-01-11 02:30 AM
    i have a problem. When i click on the ota link i am directed to a korean university website instead of getting the theme. help!
    It happens while you try to get the removed OTA from (unfortunately) removed versions. Please use the OTA from first post - it works just fine
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/fr...7/#post6218356
    06-01-11 06:32 AM
    insoo4u,

The theme is great! But would you consider making it better?
    I am not talking colours, as it is a matter of personal taste (and for me it is perfect ). But I wish you would replace the lock icon with the one of OS7, and also the alarm icon on the home screen with a resized clock icon of OS7.
    Do you think it possible?
    BTW: great work on the callendar!!
    06-01-11 07:27 AM
    Looks great! The link for the version w/ no banner doesn't work tho

06-03-11 12:19 AM
    Please give me the link for the one without trays thanks.

06-04-11 11:11 PM
    Great theme ! I can see my daugther's photo on full screen as a wallpaper now ;-)
    06-08-11 07:08 AM
    Hi insoo4u... does the icon for the battery work properly?
    06-17-11 02:25 AM
    Hi insoo4u... does the icon for the battery work properly?
    sorry insoo4u, I changed my wallpepr so it is a bit easier to see... Will you be making any changes to this theme in the future?
    06-22-11 06:32 PM
    Excuse me, when I charge, there is no "thunder" on the battery icon showing that it's charging. The battery icon doesn't change at all. Anyone experienced this?
    06-23-11 03:15 AM
    Excuse me, when I charge, there is no "thunder" on the battery icon showing that it's charging. The battery icon doesn't change at all. Anyone experienced this?
    yeah i'm experiencing this as well.
    06-23-11 09:46 PM
    yeah me too... I found another free clear theme;
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/fr...-clear-620960/

It is very similar to insoo4u's theme but the bars are 100% clear... the funny thing is the charging icon doesnt work on this theme either...
    07-03-11 01:06 AM
    Please bro, need ota link for no tray version, i like your theme very much,
    Any help would be appreciated, soory for my bad english.
    Last edited by tolol; 07-12-11 at 12:29 PM.
    07-12-11 12:19 PM
    I like this theme almost enough not to downgrade to OS5! Could you make a theme without the ribbon bars? That would make it much more usable for me.
    07-15-11 05:35 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD