Some of you might remember this free theme from
    a while back. Blackberry Girl had been a free theme
    available for only keyboard devices. But now it has
    been revamped and available for not only keyboard
    devices but for touchscreen devices as well! And
    what better theme to debut the new addition to
    the mascot family, Celly, than Blackberry Girl!
    Enjoy this freebie from TWP!

A very wallpaper friendly theme for the girls. Smooth purple and pink accents envelope your Blackberry on this theme. Themes of this kind are a bit hard to find so download it for free right now!

• 6 hidden customizable icons on homescreen
    • On-screen instructions by Celly
    • No carrier
    • Transitions throughout
    • Wallpaper friendly

Get Blackberry Girl for FREE from the Crackberry store HERE
    ayeshasi, Shiloh25 and goku656 like this.
    01-30-11 11:08 PM
    Hi downloaded this theme on the bold 9780 wit os6.0 but can't find it on my theme list,what's the problem, pls reply

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 04:55 AM
    Hi downloaded this theme on the bold 9780 wit os6.0 but can't find it on my theme list,what's the problem, pls reply

he did it!! thank you very much
    01-31-11 03:53 PM
    Iv downloaded this, amazing! Just cant get rid of the little white box on the main screen for tips: spacebar to view etc...

Any idea how?
    01-31-11 05:04 PM
    Iv downloaded this, amazing! Just cant get rid of the little white box on the main screen for tips: spacebar to view etc...

Any idea how?

Thanks for downloading. It says in the white box...click $ to make it go away. If that doesn't work you have to change your currency in options/typing and input/keyboard/currency key/save settings

ayeshasi likes this.
    01-31-11 09:06 PM
    i really wanna download this but I have to download it from the store and when I try to do that it asks me to log in, I have the correct password and eveything but it still wont let me log in. I even created a new account just for that and made sure I knew the exact password, still wont let me log in to download! please helppp
    02-04-11 12:57 AM
    i really wanna download this but I have to download it from the store and when I try to do that it asks me to log in, I have the correct password and eveything but it still wont let me log in. I even created a new account just for that and made sure I knew the exact password, still wont let me log in to download! please helppp

That's odd maybe you should check the email you used in case you have to verify something for the app store.

02-04-11 02:47 AM
    I did !!!
    02-04-11 11:42 PM
    I have to say I just spent over an hour looking through all the new themes available. And even with the ones you could purchase, I liked this one and the Meridian. I'm very happy I choose them. They are now my two fav themes

Thank you Pooter
    02-05-11 11:01 AM
    ok now they do and I love this theme thanks!
    02-05-11 11:31 AM
    Thanks for downloading. It says in the white box...click $ to make it go away. If that doesn't work you have to change your currency in options/typing and input/keyboard/currency key/save settings

This doesn't work. I went to exactly where you said and I could change to to 3 other symbols. however the problem is that to input any of those symbols you have to click on your sym button. On the home screen with the white box showing, it doesn't allow the symbol screen to populate. Thus there is no way to pick the $ or any other symbol for currency.

other then that I love this theme

If you could fix that it would solve the hassle on the home screen

Cheers
    02-05-11 12:55 PM
    This doesn't work. I went to exactly where you said and I could change to to 3 other symbols. however the problem is that to input any of those symbols you have to click on your sym button. On the home screen with the white box showing, it doesn't allow the symbol screen to populate. Thus there is no way to pick the $ or any other symbol for currency.

Cheers

So you don't have the option of changing it to $ ? Even if you could change it to $ you don't have to click the symbol key in order to make the box go away. What other symbols do you have?

02-05-11 06:51 PM
    I love ds theme, lovve it , love it, thanks!

Pootermobile likes this.
    02-08-11 05:38 PM
    Hello there! Thank you so much for creating such an attractive theme for us ladyberries... I absolutely LOVE it. I am using it on my Bold 9780 and it looks great. I am noticing however that when I am moving icons, or replying to messages the screen does a double take. Is this a glitch or is it just my phone? Is anyone else experiencing the same thing on their 9780? Thanks again!
    02-10-11 05:45 PM
    Hello there! Thank you so much for creating such an attractive theme for us ladyberries... I absolutely LOVE it. I am using it on my Bold 9780 and it looks great. I am noticing however that when I am moving icons, or replying to messages the screen does a double take. Is this a glitch or is it just my phone? Is anyone else experiencing the same thing on their 9780? Thanks again!

Hello thank you for downloading and I'm always glad to theme for the ladyberries. I think what you're talking about is the transitions when going from one section of the phone to another. I wonder if anyone else is having the problem :/ but I'll see if it's doing the same thing on my 9700.
    Chanel357 likes this.
    02-10-11 08:06 PM
    02-11-11 08:18 AM
    Hello thank you for downloading and I'm always glad to theme for the ladyberries. I think what you're talking about is the transitions when going from one section of the phone to another. I wonder if anyone else is having the problem :/ but I'll see if it's doing the same thing on my 9700.
    Yes. That is exactly what I mean, thanks for clarifying. Have you noticed the same thing?
    02-11-11 06:46 PM
    hi,
    i just got bb 9780 and would love to download this wonderful theme.
    however, the desktop manager only recognizes .alx files and refuses .jad files

please, help !!! tia
    02-15-11 02:53 PM
    So you don't have the option of changing it to $ ? Even if you could change it to $ you don't have to click the symbol key in order to make the box go away. What other symbols do you have?

I'm an *****...I figured it out. I have to say this is the best theme out there. I love it. And I love that I can change the wall paper to what I like too. I just keep downloading more pics for wallpaper that match the theme colour. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT..

Did I mention I love it?
    02-20-11 10:07 AM
    04-20-12 06:49 AM
    Last edited by Denise in Los Angeles; 11-05-15 at 10:27 PM.
    04-30-12 09:05 PM

Cheers
    I have bold 9780, and I did exactly what you said, and it work, the box is gone

TY for uploading this theme it is great, I love the colors you used
    05-01-12 02:53 PM
    Last edited by Denise in Los Angeles; 11-05-15 at 10:25 PM.
    05-16-12 12:27 PM
    Last edited by Denise in Los Angeles; 11-05-15 at 10:25 PM.
    06-14-12 01:52 PM
    10-02-15 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD