[QUOTE=bahias;6059289]So just the banner not the focus color right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Right , and I love the dark blue theme it's really awesome

02-17-11 10:04 AM
    can u make a dark grey"ish" black one??
    02-17-11 10:18 AM
    a greyish black one*
    02-17-11 10:30 AM
    ^ a charcoal coloured theme would be nice

Also is it possible to have a zen coloured theme with a smaller banner combined? that would be awesome!
    02-17-11 08:12 PM
    You did a really good job! I downloaded two of your themes :3
    02-17-11 10:11 PM
    Maybe a grey like this colour?

http://images.crateandbarrel.com/is/image/Crate/RoyalFlushGreyF10_zm?$share$&wid=198&hei=198

02-18-11 12:39 AM
    can i request more colour, like gray or silver with black background colour? thanks.. i really like your themes..

02-18-11 05:48 AM
    Hello Bahias , one more suggestion , could you make the tray and the banner more transparent so we could still see our wallpaper. And again Thank You for your time.

that would be awesome if they were transparent (not the icon select hilight you sorda have to see those!)

and is it possible to make a theme like the OS4 icons with the dark black focus with a white outline, that was a solid theme
    02-19-11 12:38 AM
    that would be awesome if they were transparent (not the icon select hilight you sorda have to see those!)

and is it possible to make a theme like the OS4 icons with the dark black focus with a white outline, that was a solid theme
    I'll see lol I have been very busy lately. If I have time i'll try to see if I can do it.

also i have added the Grey theme
    02-19-11 10:59 PM
    I'll see lol I have been very busy lately. If I have time i'll try to see if I can do it.

also i have added the Grey theme
    Just take ur time , and once again Thank You for such beautiful colour theme (especially dark blue and grey).

02-20-11 04:06 AM
    great theme, thanks. my only big issue is the font; i have small font on my phone. any way the large font here in the text/bbm/options display fields can be changed to just match your font once you open the messages?
    02-21-11 01:09 PM
    Any chance of doing the blue theme with the original red message indicator? Would be much appreciated

Last edited by daveyddd; 02-25-11 at 12:48 PM.
    02-21-11 01:16 PM
    I love the gray theme. The only thing is if you use a black or dark colored wallpaper you can't see how much battery life you have left. Maybe you can change the meter back to default so its easier to see.

02-21-11 02:02 PM
    I love the gray theme. The only thing is if you use a black or dark colored wallpaper you can't see how much battery life you have left. Maybe you can change the meter back to default so its easier to see.

and maybe with a bright coloured indicator circle that pops uup over bbm and sms instead of grey becayse its really hard to see~
    02-21-11 06:07 PM

Is this better? for both problems i made the bbm alert lighter. Also I have been having problems on making the top banner more transparent. I'll continue looking into it to fix it.
    02-21-11 10:10 PM
    Looks awesome. thanks for this theme. When can we expect the ota update?

Last edited by chris_reznor; 02-22-11 at 08:55 PM.
    02-21-11 10:42 PM
    Looks awesome. thanks for this theme. When can we expect the ota update?

I updated the same links
    02-23-11 02:26 AM
    Very very nice smooth theme. Only in some drop down menu's the backgroundcolor is darkgrey and the words are in black so it's hard to read. U can see this if you change the status in BBM (i.e. To Busy or own personalized status) or if you search in your inbox on the criteria dropdown menu. Normally the background is black and the words are white. Is it possible to change this in your themes?

Thanks for the themes.

Peace.

02-23-11 06:05 AM
    Very very nice smooth theme. Only in some drop down menu's the backgroundcolor is darkgrey and the words are in black so it's hard to read. U can see this if you change the status in BBM (i.e. To Busy or own personalized status) or if you search in your inbox on the criteria dropdown menu. Normally the background is black and the words are white. Is it possible to change this in your themes?

Thanks for the themes.

Peace.

I haven't been able to find a solution to this. Also people aren't able to change the size of the font or type of font. I think these problems are happening because the theme builders in beta right now.
    02-23-11 02:28 PM
    I'm using the gray version...looks cool

02-25-11 10:31 AM
    <

<

so nice
    02-25-11 09:57 PM
    Here is the screen shot in attachment
    02-25-11 11:28 PM
    thanks for the theme! I've been looking for a simple & sleek theme and I found this.
    02-26-11 07:38 AM
    Could you also make a white theme? Because I have a white BB. Make the whole menu white, or something. I hope you can make a nice white one for my white BB.
    Last edited by bdq; 02-28-11 at 01:30 AM.
    02-27-11 05:27 PM
    Could you also make a white theme? Because I have a white BB. Make the whole menu white, or something. I hope you can make a nice white one for my white BB.
    I tried to make a White theme before but it has to many problems with the font and also it makes it very hard to see the icons
    02-28-11 09:58 AM
137 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD