yeah i saw that one, i was hoping the top where the click is and the drop down access is would be there without the trays, but i guess you cant do that with the theme builder(i have never made a theme myself, no idea how too) but your themes are great keep up the good work
    Yah haha I"m not sure how to add the today bar :P if i figure it out ill add it in
    02-13-11 03:41 PM
    Please make this for an 9300 on os 6. Would love to have it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 04:16 PM

I'll think about it :P because i dont got the 9300 so that means I have to use a simulator and i hate using them. What color do you want?
    02-13-11 05:28 PM
    I'll think about it :P because i dont got the 9300 so that means I have to use a simulator and i hate using them. What color do you want?
    The lime green if its not too much trouble. Thanks a bunch either way!

02-13-11 06:25 PM
    [QUOTE=bahias;6036534]I fixed the font sizes for the main messages screen. Hopefully thats a better size.

Thanks!
    Keep up the great work!
    02-13-11 10:59 PM
    I love the green theme, especially with the smaller banner. You have a lot of colours but a grey one would be nice too Great job!
    02-14-11 12:23 AM
    GREAT THEME... loving the lime green!! Oh yaaa. Just 1 request... can you make the entire theme font friendly. As in, when I change it, all fonts change?!

thanks in advance!
    02-14-11 03:21 AM
    Awesome theme - works great and looks slick, thanks a lot!

02-14-11 05:38 AM
    Could you make the same theme for 9780 in blue?

Thank you in advance.
    02-14-11 12:12 PM
    GREAT THEME... loving the lime green!! Oh yaaa. Just 1 request... can you make the entire theme font friendly. As in, when I change it, all fonts change?!

thanks in advance!
    I think I get what you mean but I don't know how to make it font friendly.

Could you make the same theme for 9780 in blue?

Thank you in advance.
    Do you mean just the stock blue for Smaller banner and Zen theme or like a Dark Blue?
    02-14-11 03:46 PM
    Super wrok, one issue in browser home page the matter is in black uless selected, once sected it displays in white, same issue in other applications such as disctionary and google map, the already searched data is written on black backgroung in black color, but one cursor is on it it is readeable, I hope you fix it, also no change in the calendar,
    Can you make steal grey or carbon color. Thanks any ways.

02-14-11 10:14 PM

Here u go
    Lime Green

I wasn't really able to test it because there is no simulator for the 9300, so there may be bugs.
    02-14-11 10:29 PM
    Super wrok, one issue in browser home page the matter is in black uless selected, once sected it displays in white, same issue in other applications such as disctionary and google map, the already searched data is written on black backgroung in black color, but one cursor is on it it is readeable, I hope you fix it, also no change in the calendar,

Wow your right ill look into it :s wonder why its doing that
    02-14-11 10:37 PM
    Do you mean just the stock blue for Smaller banner and Zen theme or like a Dark Blue?

Just the same as on the picture - change the green into blue, but what blue do you have?
    02-15-11 10:15 AM
    Here u go
    Lime Green

I wasn't really able to test it because there is no simulator for the 9300, so there may be bugs.
    thank you, thank you, thank you! it looks great!
    02-15-11 03:14 PM

Just the same as on the picture - change the green into blue, but what blue do you have?
    I was thinking about making a Dark Blue theme soon, would that be cool?

I looked into this problem and it has something to do with the fonts. If i change it to white then all the fonts in messages (other applications) turn white. This could just be a bug because the theme builder is still in beta. When a better version of theme builder comes out ill try and see if i can fix it or not.
    02-15-11 04:12 PM
    Okay that would be nice. I'm waiting.

02-15-11 04:31 PM
    Okay that would be nice. I'm waiting.

Added Dark Blue (royal blue whatever :P). By far my favorite colored theme so far
    02-15-11 07:54 PM
    Can you make steal grey or carbon color.
    I agree, could you make a grey theme? Thank you
    02-15-11 11:21 PM
    I agree, could you make a grey theme? Thank you
    ill try too
    02-16-11 12:01 AM

I looked into this problem and it has something to do with the fonts. If i change it to white then all the fonts in messages (other applications) turn white. This could just be a bug because the theme builder is still in beta. When a better version of theme builder comes out ill try and see if i can fix it or not.
    Thanks dear, keep up the good work.

02-16-11 01:42 AM
    added Dark Blue (royal blue whatever :P). By far my favorite colored theme so far
    Thanks! I really like it, but I have one problem. If I change my fonts, on some Apps it wont change, it still uses Arial. For example Blackberry Messenger. The names of my friends in my list are in Arial.

02-16-11 02:31 AM
    ill try too
    Hello Bahias , one more suggestion , could you make the tray and the banner more transparent so we could still see our wallpaper. And again Thank You for your time.

02-16-11 07:25 AM
    Love your themes. A carbon colored theme would be ever better. Thankyou !!!!!!

02-16-11 12:17 PM
    Hello Bahias , one more suggestion , could you make the tray and the banner more transparent so we could still see our wallpaper. And again Thank You for your time.

So just the banner not the focus color right?

Thanks! I really like it, but I have one problem. If I change my fonts, on some Apps it wont change, it still uses Arial. For example Blackberry Messenger. The names of my friends in my list are in Arial.

There have been alot of problems with the font. My guess it is because of the Theme Builder being in beta.

Also can someone post a link for me of a carbon color lol so that i get the right tone of color.
    Last edited by bahias; 02-16-11 at 08:39 PM.
    02-16-11 06:59 PM
137 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD