Awesome! One thing I noticed was in the browser, the top line is getting cut off. Not sure if it's the font I'm using or something that needs to be adjusted. Also, is there a way to change the profile (I switch from normal to slient several times a day) on the main screen?

Thanks again.
    07-18-11 08:35 AM
    Awesome! One thing I noticed was in the browser, the top line is getting cut off. Not sure if it's the font I'm using or something that needs to be adjusted. Also, is there a way to change the profile (I switch from normal to slient several times a day) on the main screen?

Thanks again.
    The banner cut-off is on my fix list. Don't know what causes that, but I'll look into it.

You can change the profile by hitting 0 (zero). That brings up the profile switcher. Also pressing and holding 'q' switches to vibrate from any selected profile. Pressing and holding 'q' switches back to the previous selected profile again.
    07-18-11 12:51 PM
    This theme would be perfect for me if you could set "@" to open messages! Love this theme!
    07-18-11 03:46 PM
    I've install v1.1 its awesome, but the theme with transition , I think it better without transition, all notification icon its great, nothing overlap.

can u make the battery in green like this theme http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-f...-6-1-a-610280/
    I really miss OS4.6 icon, can u make "Bare" with green battery with percentage like "minimal6" and old icon OS4.6?

Many thank if u can realize that theme for me/us.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-11 09:29 PM
    This theme would be perfect for me if you could set "@" to open messages! Love this theme!
    Hit 'e' and you're set

I've install v1.1 its awesome, but the theme with transition , I think it better without transition, all notification icon its great, nothing overlap.

can u make the battery in green like this theme http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-f...-6-1-a-610280/
    I really miss OS4.6 icon, can u make "Bare" with green battery with percentage like "minimal6" and old icon OS4.6?

Many thank if u can realize that theme for me/us.

You're asking me to rebuild the whole theme... Only thing I'm willing to put in is the green meters, if i can find the right ones.

But for now all requests are off. The latest version has been downloaded around 225 times since the 16th. Almost no feedback is given, not even a small thank you by the majority of users.
    Since that is the only thing I ask for in return I am not going to do requests for now. Sorry for those who did leave me a reply. Your feedback is truely appreciated.

I will try to release a version with fixes next weekend. Along with some minor tweaks.
    Last edited by FRanatic; 07-19-11 at 01:02 PM.
    07-19-11 12:56 PM
    Hit 'e' and you're set

You're asking me to rebuild the whole theme... Only thing I'm willing to put in is the green meters, if i can find the right ones.

But for now all requests are off. The latest version has been downloaded around 225 times since the 16th. Almost no feedback is given, not even a small thank you by the majority of users.
    Since that is the only thing I ask for in return I am not going to do requests for now. Sorry for those who did leave me a reply. Your feedback is truely appreciated.

I will try to release a version with fixes next weekend. Along with some minor tweaks.
    Sorry for my request, but i really appreciated if u release a version with fixes,
    next weekend i'll be waiting for that, Thank you so much for making "bare"

07-19-11 05:36 PM
    FRanatic,

No doubt about it that you've been doing a lot of us a great deal of good coming out with a great theme... kudus...

I'm glad I put in my thanks and likes in the earlier post. I agreed and that without needing you saying, most of us who make use of your theme and like it should at least put in our compliments considering the efforts and hours you put in to work on the theme and some more make them available for free.... kudus FRanatic!

For those who request for change in the themes, please consider that the author is doing this free of charge so please be gentle with the request and consider ONLY THOSE that are deem bugs. Also, for those who CANNOT WAIT, I suggest you look elsewhere for another theme that might suit your request better. Or, if you want fast and more suited theme, consider discussing about about paying the author for those tailor request :-)

I will like to state my appreciation here to FRanatic for his effort. Great job man!
    FRanatic likes this.
    07-20-11 01:06 AM
    Love this theme! Better than the stock theme that comes with the phone in my opinion. Thanks FRanatic!
    Last edited by flip_panda23; 07-20-11 at 08:46 AM.
    FRanatic likes this.
    07-20-11 08:44 AM
    I've got a special summer treat planned for this weekend.
    I'll be releasing a revised version of Bare! It has some fixes and additional tweaks.

That...along with a bonus.
    Stay tuned !!
    andyahs and zq1383 like this.
    07-22-11 03:49 PM
    FRanatic please version today
    07-22-11 06:09 PM
    Updated to v1.2

See the first post for screenshots, details and links !!
    Please leave some feedback if you download and use this theme !

Oh yeah...like I promised...there's a hidden treat in the first post !!

Enjoy.
    Last edited by FRanatic; 07-23-11 at 04:19 PM.
    andyahs, zensen and zq1383 like this.
    07-23-11 03:57 PM
    Nice - thank you!

FRanatic likes this.
    07-23-11 07:03 PM
    Very nice... Thanks!

Did I miss something though... what was the hidden treat?

FRanatic likes this.
    07-23-11 07:42 PM
    Hey FRanatic.

Fantastic work!

I just downloaded 1.1 yesterday and had noticed a few "bugs" here and there but they have all been alleviated and smoothed out with Bare 1.2.

1.2 is the best release yet and has fixed a slight graphical glitch that has occurred on both prior to this release. When the homescreen changes to application screen there was always a slight line overlay at the bottom that showed the wallpaper for a split second - that is now totally dismissed!

The alignment is great (though if you want to be picky the 3g is still a pixel off). I'm really pleased that the clock is centred, it really did look a little bland when the carrier info was taken off in 1.1 - All for the better I say since who needs that crap anyways haha.

I like the old alarm clock better (back again in 1.2) than the image you had in 1.1 it keeps to your minimal mantra and keeps to the style on the top of the homescreen. you've already got the alarm clock image in the apps menu. it just wasn't that clear as a smaller icon.

everything that was good in 1.0 is "amplified" in 1.2. the shortcuts were a treat now before they didnt seem to work (1.1) no matter how many battery pulls i did.

I love the new background (OS 7 wallpaper and definitely the best out of the bunch that was released)

Im glad the google map hot key still opens my bb maps lol.

Originally Posted by Nwanu
    Hit 'e' and you're set
    Tried "e" I think this was lost in the update? Love to see this re-appear.

I did have a problem with my folders resetting and hidden icons but that was probably the os than this theme. I tried to replicate it again but it didnt happen so all good!

I like the simple lock screen now. understated yet familiar unlike the last one with the twirls! But thats just personal preference over anything else!
    One thing though, is it possible to have the lock screen show the wallpaper we've already got set on our device?

Thanks for your continue refinement on a great free theme for us 9700/9780 owners. I really appreciate it
    Last edited by zensen; 07-23-11 at 08:21 PM. Reason: fixed quote
    FRanatic likes this.
    07-23-11 08:08 PM
    Why does this seem so familiar...

@Minimal 6.1 v2

07-23-11 10:22 PM
    Hey FRanatic.
    The alignment is great (though if you want to be picky the 3g is still a pixel off).

Still tweaking that one. I'll get there eventually !

Im glad the google map hot key still opens my bb maps lol.

x opens both bb and google maps. Just make sure you don't have both installed One of those will get another key in the next revision though.

Tried "e" I think this was lost in the update? Love to see this re-appear.

For me on Dutch language it opens my inbox. I'll hardcode it in the next revision.

I like the simple lock screen now. understated yet familiar unlike the last one with the twirls! But thats just personal preference over anything else!
    One thing though, is it possible to have the lock screen show the wallpaper we've already got set on our device?

I don't know if that is possible. But if it is, it'll require some handcoding. That is a skill I haven't mastered yet...

Thanks for your continue refinement on a great free theme for us 9700/9780 owners. I really appreciate it
    You are very welcome. I'm glad you like it !!
    07-24-11 01:33 PM
    Very nice... Thanks!
    Did I miss something though... what was the hidden treat?

Go look for the Treat in the first post. It's there...somewhere...all you need to do is look real hard and you'll find it

HINT:

Somewhere at the bottom, there's an other hint. From there it's not too far off
    07-24-11 01:41 PM
    Why does this seem so familiar...

@Minimal 6.1 v2

You did inspire me with Minimal !
    07-24-11 01:45 PM
    FRanatic V1.2 is awesome without trransition
    What about green battery with percentage, still have a chance for that request?

For all minimalis theme from "lebo" "minimax" "minimal6" i hope "bare" will be the most complete, good work FRanatic.

07-24-11 05:25 PM
    07-24-11 06:54 PM
    i would especially love if you could make a hidden today version!
    07-24-11 09:33 PM
    Tried it and like it.... much better. I think a bit more responsive than 1.0. I skipped 1.1 because I prefer to have the operator id on the banner but since 1.2 fixed some issues, decided to give a try and I'll say that this version is good.

Removing the operator id gaves more space for the wallpaper... after all that's what bare all about.

Thanks FRanatic. * the current shortcut keys mapped correctly...
    FRanatic likes this.
    07-24-11 09:48 PM
    FRanatic V1.2 is awesome without trransition
    What about green battery with percentage, still have a chance for that request?

For all minimalis theme from "lebo" "minimax" "minimal6" i hope "bare" will be the most complete, good work FRanatic.

I decided to keep the battery as is.
    Glad you like the theme !
    andyahs likes this.
    07-25-11 06:14 AM
    i would especially love if you could make a hidden today version!
    Hmm, at the moment I'd have to say no. Sorry.
    07-25-11 06:19 AM
    Uploaded v1.2.1 with some fixes.

GoogleMaps hotkey is now: j
    Messages hotkey is now: e (added to avoid overlap with m hotkey)
    Tweaked homescreen- and appbanner alignment some more.

Enjoy !!

EDIT:
    Updated the first post.
    I won't be able to maintain/follow this thread for a while.
    Be patient, I'll be back with more updates for Bare!
    Last edited by FRanatic; 07-25-11 at 02:57 PM.
    07-25-11 08:00 AM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD