It always happen
    Everytime i change my theme, It hangs and App Error 602 Comes up, The Only choice is to Reset the Device.

Please Help!
    Am using OS 6.0.0.480
    Last edited by Tecklop; 04-02-11 at 07:36 AM.
    04-02-11 07:33 AM
    What theme is that? Is is all the themes or just one? Maybe you have a theme installed for OS 5 or a corrupt theme?
    04-02-11 07:38 AM
    All themes, Every theme i change.
    Once i click on it, Error 602 Comes up and the only choice i have is to Reset, After the Reset, It did change my theme to what i click.
    OS 5.0 themes will not show up in the Themes Selection
    Last edited by Tecklop; 04-02-11 at 08:30 PM.
    04-02-11 08:27 PM
    it's a bug from .480.
    I had the same when i changed themes without notifications bar to themes with notifications bar. It's always got error 602.
    04-02-11 08:53 PM
    it's a bug from .480.
    I had the same when i changed themes without notifications bar to themes with notifications bar. It's always got error 602.
    It's not a bug, because if it was we would all be suffering with it... and we're not.

Obviously it's a problem for a small number of you, but not for the rest of us.
    04-02-11 10:30 PM
    It's not a bug, because if it was we would all be suffering with it... and we're not.

Obviously it's a problem for a small number of you, but not for the rest of us.
    Well, some people had this issue, some others are hadn't. But most people at my country (Indonesia) had this issue. Have you change your theme which don't support click at notification bar to OS 6 theme?
    04-02-11 11:02 PM
    Well, some people had this issue, some others are hadn't. But most people at my country (Indonesia) had this issue. Have you change your theme which don't support click at notification bar to OS 6 theme?
    That sounds more like a bug with the theme than the OS. Just my 2 cents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-11 11:24 PM
    That sounds more like a bug with the theme than the OS. Just my 2 cents.

Maybe you're right, i've tried to change with the same theme in .461 and don't get the 602 thing. But it appears in .480 with the same theme. I've injected theme reader from other OS version but got crashed.
    04-02-11 11:37 PM
    Its happening to me too. Ever since I loaded .480. But I'm not complaining as otherwise 480 is super. So I'm sticking to the stock theme, which in any case is great.
    04-03-11 12:24 AM
    Its happening to me too. Ever since I loaded .480. But I'm not complaining as otherwise 480 is super. So I'm sticking to the stock theme, which in any case is great.
    I agree. Well, i hope .5xx will out soon
    04-03-11 12:30 AM
    Have you change your theme which don't support click at notification bar to OS 6 theme?
    I've no idea what that means... but I'm downloading and changing themes several times a day, and I've never had this issue on .480
    04-03-11 03:35 AM
    Now that you've mentioned, I have such a bug on my phone as well.

I'm sticking to the original theme anyway so it doesn't really affect me.
    04-03-11 08:02 AM
    I've read about this issue in more than a couple threads, but have yet to see any theme names or links to themes from the users that have this problem (if I missed it, my apologies).

So how about everyone that said they have this error put up links to the themes that cause the error, and those users that don't have issues can check or test. I'm more inclined to think somethin is whack with the specific themes themselves than blame the os.

@Phill_UK
    I think he means how on the stock theme when u click the notification area it scrolls down and gives u some details (missed calls, etc). But some themes aren't made like that. For example I'm using foppa20 and when I click the notification area it opens up the messages app

04-03-11 05:44 PM
    I've read about this issue in more than a couple threads, but have yet to see any theme names or links to themes from the users that have this problem (if I missed it, my apologies).

So how about everyone that said they have this error put up links to the themes that cause the error, and those users that don't have issues can check or test. I'm more inclined to think somethin is whack with the specific themes themselves than blame the os.

@Phill_UK
    I think he means how on the stock theme when u click the notification area it scrolls down and gives u some details (missed calls, etc). But some themes aren't made like that. For example I'm using foppa20 and when I click the notification area it opens up the messages app

Sorry for my bad english, thanks to you for explain that hehe

Well, if you want to check, try to use themes like this http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/si...s-free-580066/ and change to stock theme/or any themes that have tray/clickable notification area
    04-04-11 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD