On Sale for $3.99 Today
    GET IT HERE
    OS 5.0 and 6.0 Versions available

There are lots of amazing BlackBerry themes that offer tons of features but do you ever get frustrated that they�re just too complex to use daily? Captivated has the cure. This classy, clean, and fantastically efficient theme offers 3 very distinct home screen views.

Wallpaper Lover View:
    Don �t want any icons on your screen so you can see every pixel of your favorite wallpaper? Simply hide the Bottom Dock by using the Hotkey ALT+W(#) and it�s done! When you want to bring your dock back use the Hotkey ALT+A(*).

Today View:
    This view is jam packed with user functionality with 6 application slots, a secondary notifications area that allows for more to show up than the Business View, a Today section with your next 6 Calendar entries, and a space to show the weather forecast(Requires BerryWeather which is not included). BerryWeather Icons are included inside the theme.

**Note: BerryWeather Forecast is set up by using the BerryWeather wallpaper function. Set the forecast to daily with extra small icons and the top margin to 230 px**

All Business View:
    Time to get to work? This main view is just a standard bottom dock layout to give you quick and easy access to your 6 most commonly used applications

**Note: This view supports an extra wallpaper if you are using the BerryWeather function for the Today Screen. To set it up you must create a folder on your SD card and name it captivated(all lower case). Inside this folder is where you�ll put the wallpaper. The image must be 480�360 pixels and be named panelwall.png**

Last edited by micjenks; 07-05-11 at 07:20 PM.
    06-30-11 06:47 PM
    Video by SaMaster14

Good visual walk through of the theme

Thanks again Sam!
    06-30-11 06:53 PM
    This theme peaked my interest until I saw you have added web links. Web links upon reboot cause icon rearrangement and added icons.
    07-01-11 08:02 AM
    Why would weblinks cause icons to rearrange on reboot? I use the same 2 weblinks in all my themes and have never had any issues with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-11 08:20 AM
    Why would weblinks cause icons to rearrange on reboot? I use the same 2 weblinks in all my themes and have never had any issues with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I wish I knew but every theme that adds web links causes this in all versions of OS6 since I upgraded.
    07-01-11 08:34 AM
    I wish I knew but every theme that adds web links causes this in all versions of OS6 since I upgraded.
    What OS version are you running on your 9700? I just rearranged the icons on my 9700 and did a battery pull and my icons were the same on reboot.
    07-01-11 08:39 AM
    What OS version are you running on your 9700? I just rearranged the icons on my 9700 and did a battery pull and my icons were the same on reboot.
    I am on .600 now but it has done it on every version since I upgraded. Maybe it is just me but it is an issue that prevents me from using themes with web links - sorry!
    07-01-11 08:42 AM
    This theme is sweet! Check the video you guys and you can see how smoothly it runs!

07-01-11 04:44 PM
    going to be doing an update soon without weblinks
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-01-11 10:32 PM
    07-03-11 06:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD