Please make a very basic theme like the SIMPLE ELEGAN 6 theme that has your wallpaper behind all the main icons when the menu key is pressed. I'd rather see my current wallpaper than the boring blue background.

When I change my wallpaper I would like it to also show when the menu key is pressed. I know its possible and I can't seem to get it with the OS 6 theme builder.

I am just looking for a very basic clean theme, I would like all standard fonts and colors. So if someone can please make the following theme I would be so grateful.

SIMPLE ELEGAN 6 THEME:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/si...s-free-580066/
    02-10-11 09:02 PM
    Matt, that option to have your wallpaper show on the App Screen hasn't been available for years. The last time I saw this was in Plasmic, way before Theme Builder was released.

You can certainly set your own personal wallpaper for the App Screen within Theme Builder, but it won't change when you change your Home Screen wallpaper.
    02-10-11 10:11 PM
    Matt, that option to have your wallpaper show on the App Screen hasn't been available for years. The last time I saw this was in Plasmic, way before Theme Builder was released.

You can certainly set your own personal wallpaper for the App Screen within Theme Builder, but it won't change when you change your Home Screen wallpaper.
    I remember on my 8900 I had this L Theme which enabled it. I remember the theme was made using a Beta version of plasmic. Could have been the one you were referring to. I was just always under the impression it was still possible. ):

That's too bad RIM got rid of that option. It would actually make more sense to have your current wallpaper apply to your app screen as well.

Guess a moderator can close this thread ):
    02-10-11 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD